• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

My field office is Detroit, is anyone else from there??? Just curious.

I am signed up for the email and text updates....even though haven't received one yet, but hopefully soon.

I have to say, waiting has been tough, bu this forum truly truly makes you feel like you're part of something...like a family. Love you all for that.

Thx again :)

Norkira,

All the best today on your biometrics. Yes now that we are in April we should be seeing the interview letters coming in. I agree with you the waiting is agonising. And yes thanks to this online forum and all of you here who do such a good job with such quick replies.

This forum has literally become my life line. Getting on this site is the first thing I do each morning and the last thing I do before I sleep.

Here's wishing us all progress in the months to follow with the GC becoming our final achievment. And a big Congratulations to all those who have received their GC !!!

Woooooooow!!!
I was away for a while, and when I came yesterday and started to read all your posts I was so haaaaappy!!!! :D:D:D
There is a hope, that we will all get our GCs soon or later.
Congratulations Ahad, gdh, jlaw, capeolive and all of others for a progress in your cases.
God is with us!
We just have to wait and be patience and on the end of this journey will all be with a BIG GREEN SMILE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi new one,

Welcome back. Did they cash your check yet?

Woooooooow!!!
I was away for a while, and when I came yesterday and started to read all your posts I was so haaaaappy!!!! :D:D:D
There is a hope, that we will all get our GCs soon or later.
Congratulations Ahad, gdh, jlaw, capeolive and all of others for a progress in your cases.
God is with us!
We just have to wait and be patience and on the end of this journey will all be with a BEEG GREEN SMILE!

Hi capeolive,

I lost my checks, so I send them money orders(I made two ($930 I-485 and $80 Biometrics- you can not make money order with more than $1000).
I was starting to be nervous because it was take more than two weeks and no letter from Homeland Security. But today bingo! :D:D:D
I got I-797C, Notice of Action with biometrics appointment for 04/26/2010......:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see that almost all of you got separate NOA for I-485, I-765 and biometrics. I just got one for biometrics.
Probably there is no reason to be worry???
Does that mean that's everything OK???

Hi new one,

I knew it.
Other day I was listening the news and heard the news about economy getting better.
I said to myself "They must have cashed new one's check"

Hi capeolive,

I lost my checks, so I send them money orders(I made two ($930 I-485 and $80 Biometrics- you can not make money order with more than $1000).
I was starting to be nervous because it was take more than two weeks and no letter from Homeland Security. But today bingo! :D:D:D
I got I-797C, Notice of Action with biometrics appointment for 04/26/2010......:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi new one,

Look at your NOA for biometrics on top there should be 2 receipt numbers one for I-485 and the other for I-765.
At the bottom there are 2 barcodes for each application. When they do the biometrics they will scan both of them for processing...

I can see that almost all of you got separate NOA for I-485, I-765 and biometrics. I just got one for biometrics.
Probably there is no reason to be worry???
Does that mean that's everything OK???

Hi capeolive,

My congratulations!!! That's really great surprise, two good news at once!!!

Hi middle.com,

thank you. I'm so happy that big day will come soon. It was a long time, and finally I can see some progress.
Thanks to all for support.

Hi i2009,

Thank you for the information you provided me.
When I was checking some immigration files I have,
I found the following information about TSC.
I hope it can be helpful to you...

TEXAS SERVICE CENTER TSC
Director: David Roark
Deputy Director: Angela “Kristi” Barrows
Chief of Staff: Marnie Drumheller
4141 N. St. Augustine
Dallas, TX 75227
Phone: (214) 962-2626
Fax: (214) 962-1451

Hi again i2009,

Also information on Philadelphia District Office I got is as follows.
The phone number is different than the one you gave me though.

ERO / DISTRICT FIVE
PHILADELPHIA DISTRICT OFFICE PHI
Acting District Director: Karen Fitzgerald
Acting Philadelphia Field Office Director: Kathleen Bausman
1600 Callowhill Street
Philadelphia, PA 19130-4106
Phone: (215) 255-4998 or 4997
Fax: (215) 255-4900

Congrats new one, don't you just love the feeling of getting their stuff in the mail??? Everyday I CANNOT WAIT to get home so I can check the mail. Of course, sometimes that leads to disappointments, but when it doesn't , I'm the happiest person in the world :) Congrats again and good luck.

Thanks Norkira,
what amazing filing to get mail.
And especially when you see Homeland Security in the corner :D:D:D.

Can not wait for another step :p

good luck to everyone who are in the process of filing and those who are waiting for biometrics and interview appointments.
but don't just wait, make sure that you have the original copies of everything you submitted. get another sealed envelopes from your doctor, find someone who can sign an affidavit of support for you, etc.
you can also entertain yourself with thoughts about where to move/settle/look for jobs,etc if you like now that you are going to have the luxury of choosing it yourself.

i am waiting and i can tell you one thing: I am barely suppressing the urge to move my bed near to our mailbox. :D

Hi i2009,

Thank you for the information you provided me.
When I was checking some immigration files I have,
I found the following information about TSC.
I hope it can be helpful to you...

TEXAS SERVICE CENTER TSC
Director: David Roark
Deputy Director: Angela “Kristi” Barrows
Chief of Staff: Marnie Drumheller
4141 N. St. Augustine
Dallas, TX 75227
Phone: (214) 962-2626
Fax: (214) 962-1451

Thanks a lot capeolive. I was looking and could not find this info anywhere. I'll call TSC on Monday.

Thanks again

CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE GOT THEIR GC AND APPOINTMENTS!! i2009 you will get it..you have my support :D

Hi folks,

I am going to post a summary of how NBC works it might be helpful...

Summary of How
National Benefits Center (NBC)
a.k.a. Missouri Service Center (MSC)
Works
1/5

� Steps in the AOS process:

� Customer files applications and petitions (apps) via mail to lockbox

� Lockbox captures data from apps via combination of OCR and data entry

� Lockbox system does preliminary review of data from apps according to USCIS business rules

• If apps pass business rules, bank:

� Deposits payment

� Sends receipt notice to applicant

� Forwards apps to NBC

� Forwards data to NBC

• Receipt notice contains instructions for applicant to schedule appointment for biometrics capture at Application Support Center (ASC)

• NBC imports data from bank into CLAIMS3 LAN.� This triggers several actions:

� Creation/update of Record

� Initiation of multiple security check processes