• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

Today I got the welcoming letter and yesterday my LUD changed to CPO... counting down the days to receive the plastic....
Congratulations to Happy2010 for your successful interview and ICE MAN for your interview letter... little by little all of us are getting to the finish line!!!;)

woohoooooo!!! that was fast, congrats..Mine should be on the way (hopefully!!)

Hi guyz!!
GREEN CARD RECEIVED TODAY!!!so happy more than i can say!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much everyone for your experiences and good words.I wish you all the best.
I'II be around though!!

Man... Extremely happy for you!!!! better news impossible...hope mime it's in the mailbox too, I'm going to check!!!
Enjoy your new status..

Hi guyz!!
GREEN CARD RECEIVED TODAY!!!so happy more than i can say!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much everyone for your experiences and good words.I wish you all the best.
I'II be around though!!

Congrats Tk2010. We all need to be more thankful to God for His Blessings. And true thanks is not to associate any one as partners with God and obey Him willingly. All the best to everyone.

Well, today I was driving home jumping from one song to the next one on the radio. None is covering my feelings today.
Then I moved to mp3 and finally found one: I Got a Feeling by Black Eye Peas... who doesn't feel good with this song ah?
Arrived home, still singing this song, opened the mailbox and guess what? YES... I GOT A FEELING... !! Interview appointment letters arrived today... YESSSSSS..!!!

For the ones that are just arriving to this forum: Just be patient. Read, read, read again, ask if you have to, send your papers and wait, just wait. You are in the wagon already, just wait until it arrives.
Thanks everybody for all the support.

Well, today I was driving home jumping from one song to the next one on the radio. None is covering my feelings today.
Then I moved to mp3 and finally found one: I Got a Feeling by Black Eye Peas... who doesn't feel good with this song ah?
Arrived home, still singing this song, opened the mailbox and guess what? YES... I GOT A FEELING... !! Interview appointment letters arrived today... YESSSSSS..!!!

For the ones that are just arriving to this forum: Just be patient. Read, read, read again, ask if you have to, send your papers and wait, just wait. You are in the wagon already, just wait until it arrives.

Congrats Yaku, i guess you now have a new favorite song !!!

compatriota felicitaciones!!!

Brother I'm very happy for you...God knows we need this ...now relax and ejoy the ride!!!!

Guys, I am so happy for everybody. You know what we should just rename this forum to " the forum of happiness" :cool:
Very good, Linda and Yaku we are all with you. Your letters are on the way.

Congrats Yaku. So when is the big day (Interview day)? All the best.

Interview appointment letters arrived today... YESSSSSS..!!!

Yes yes!!!! Congratulations Yaku. I am very happy for you. This week definitely brought good news to all of us. Now we should keep our fingers crossed for linda.

When is your interview scheduled?

Congrats one more time!

Congratulations, Yaku and Ayataf. I'm so happy we keep getting all this great news! God is great! I wish all interviewees smooth and successful interviews!

Hi everybody,

I just have a quick question:
Is there any married couple in this forum?
When you received the second notification letter from Kentucky, did you get
one letter for yourself and another letter for your spouse? Or only one letter addressed to the DV winner?
Please, please let me know :-(

Hi everybody,

I just have a quick question:
Is there any married couple in this forum?
When you received the second notification letter from Kentucky, did you get
one letter for yourself and another letter for your spouse? Or only one letter addressed to the DV winner?
Please, please let me know :-(

Hey BJSJ,

In our case we only got one back for the main applicant "DV winner"

Thank you, i2009, ICE MAN, Tk2010, cooldude06_78, and Daima,

I saw i2009 received the interview letter and I knew mine was coming soon because our process is similar with the dates especially with the fingerprint and we are both in Philly region. So Saturday, it was in my mailbox. They just ask for ID and I-94 on the letter but I will take whatever I have with me to the interview.

I just want to thank to those who keep helping out to other in this forum. It was really helpful to me. I appreciate it.

Ahad, I think they will cash your chechs in 1 or 2 more days. We have almost the same situation with u! Let's keep our fingers crossed!!!
My application was delivered on Jan 28, and today they cashed the checks) so I hope to get NOA soon)

Thanks middle.com. I don't mind waiting at all, as long as everything is going to be fine.

Congratulations Tk, your case moved perfectly. Now you got it! I can imagine how happy you are. Go to celebrate!

Hang in there Ahad, it takes about 1 or 2 weeks for the check to be cashed and to receive the NOAs. Good luck!

thank you 2009. Today is the fifth day, so I should just stop freaking out.

Hey BJSJ,

In our case we only got one back for the main applicant "DV winner"

Thanks ICEMAN. That makes me feel a bit better.
When you submitted the documents to Kentucky informing them about your intention to adjust status,
did you send only the DSP-122 form or also the DS-230 form for yourself and your spouse?
We were told that the DS-230 form is only used if you go through the consulate process.
And thanks again for any answer.