• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

I finally received our interview letter today for 2/17/2010 after a looooong wait. I feel much better now. I hope for everyone who is waiting to get theirs soon, Linda555 i know you have been waiting for a while too so yours should be on the way.

congrats! what a relief!

congratulations ICE MAN for your interview letter!

cnngratulations happy2010 for having your interview done!

Hello I2009,
Yes ! indeed I got my interview today but too busy yet to go on the forum ! Well , to update oyur guys, I had A good interview , but the system was down and they could not approve me on the spot. They gave me a document stating that my case meets all the requirements.I would hear from within the next days . That is it !
Good luck to you , I 2009 ! I hope all the best for you !

Congrats, Happy! I'm sure you'll be approved and receive your GC very soon.

Update

Today I got the welcoming letter and yesterday my LUD changed to CPO... counting down the days to receive the plastic....
Congratulations to Happy2010 for your successful interview and ICE MAN for your interview letter... little by little all of us are getting to the finish line!!!;)

Waooh!!Excellent!!congrats VZLA for receiving u'r welcome letter.We are in the same boat waiting for the gc to arrive!!

I am so happy for everyone of us getting the interview letter and then the green card. Linda and Yaku we are all with you. I am sure that yours are on the way. Do not worry about it. For the new comers, congratulations on your biometrics, We will be with you all the way long.

Hi,
I would like to ask a few questions:
In Form I-765 Question 16 the answer is (c) (9)?
Do you send copy of the translations or the original translations?
Does anyone know if the cut-off number for april is out?

Thank you very much.
I'm getting ready to send my package to Chicago and I still have some misunderstandings. I've been ckecking this forum almost every day for the last 4 months and I found it really useful. Thank you to everyone for sharing your experience with others.

Today I got the welcoming letter and yesterday my LUD changed to CPO... counting down the days to receive the plastic....
Congratulations to Happy2010 for your successful interview and ICE MAN for your interview letter... little by little all of us are getting to the finish line!!!;)

Congratulations!

Hi,
I would like to ask a few questions:
In Form I-765 Question 16 the answer is (c) (9)?
Do you send copy of the translations or the original translations?
Does anyone know if the cut-off number for april is out?

Thank you very much.
I'm getting ready to send my package to Chicago and I still have some misunderstandings. I've been ckecking this forum almost every day for the last 4 months and I found it really useful. Thank you to everyone for sharing your experience with others.

Hello x2010x,

The answer to question 16 in Form I-765 is correct.

Send photocopies not originals when possible. You should bring the originals to the interview though. Actually, to the interview, you should bring originals and photocopies because they usually don't make copies during the interview and the Officer may require some documents.

The Visa Bulletin for April is not out yet, you should expect the Visa Bulletin for March 2010 around the 10 of this Month. You can check the Visa Bulletin here http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html

Good luck

Congratulations VZLA, your card is on the way!

Hi guyz!!
GREEN CARD RECEIVED TODAY!!!so happy more than i can say!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much everyone for your experiences and good words.I wish you all the best.
I'II be around though!!

sweet. congrats Tk2010. I hope the rest of us will have the same pace your case did.
My package was at the P.O. bos on saturday last week, so they should have gotton it on monday, but checks are still not cashed.....

Hi guyz!!
Thank you so much everyone for your experiences and good words.I wish you all the best.
I'II be around though!!

Wow, that was fast, Congratulations. New beginnings, new opportunities! Welcome to the club!

Hi guyz!!
I'II be around though!!

Congratulations Tk, your case moved perfectly. Now you got it! I can imagine how happy you are. Go to celebrate!

Hang in there Ahad, it takes about 1 or 2 weeks for the check to be cashed and to receive the NOAs. Good luck!

Ahad, I think they will cash your chechs in 1 or 2 more days. We have almost the same situation with u! Let's keep our fingers crossed!!!
My application was delivered on Jan 28, and today they cashed the checks) so I hope to get NOA soon)

Hello i2009,

I got my interview letter as well. It's on Feb 23. What a relief, finally.

2010EU000126*** (Region: Philadelphia)
May 18 NL received
May 27 DSP122+Barcode page sent to KCC
May 29 AOS payment sent
July 14 received KCC letter of receipt AOS
Aug 03 AOS payment receipt received
Oct 29 I-693 form completed by the Doctor
Nov 10 AOS package ready number become available
Nov 11 AOS package sent by UPS
Nov 12 AOS package received 11/12/2009 9:29 A.M.
Nov 19 Check is cashed
Nov 19 I-485 and I-765 receipt notices received via mail.
Dec 3 Received Appointment date for fingerprint on 12/16/09.
Dec 16 Biometrics Done.
Dec 24 I-765 applications approved, EAD cards received.
Feb 1 Interview letter for Feb 23