• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

The old G-325 included 4 pages with the same information. The actual one is only 1. I just noted that some winners from past years included 4 copies and verified on the form download section of the USCIS website that they mention "number of pages"4.

I'm doing the same. Just be aware of this.

I'm gonna use the older version with the four copies. Just to be safe. I understand that they do accept older versions of this form.

Does anyone know if you have to show supporting doucments (ie. HR employment verification) for all work history in the US or just current job?

I'm gonna use the older version with the four copies. Just to be safe. I understand that they do accept older versions of this form.

Does anyone know if you have to show supporting doucments (ie. HR employment verification) for all work history in the US or just current job?
Blue,
where can you get the older version of G-325A?
What's wrong with the latest version that has only one page?
Thanks

hi Romeot

i was looking at your Case number and saw yours is AS00018xxx (AS for asia I assume) mine is AS00012XXX. I sent all the required document for I485 in early august and got rejected because the case number is not current yet.
I was wondering whether you know if your case is current or not? your number is higher than mine. I was assuming that if your case number is current, than it means mine is current too.
But, when I saw the visa bulletin for sept and nov.. it just says "asia -- 7000". travel.state. gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4575.html
doesnt it mean, that I have to wait until it says at least 13000 to send in my I485 to USCIS?:confused:
can anybody help me with this too?:(
And what does it mean by "All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately"

here's my time line for my greencard lotterey

05/18/09 - received NL - CN 2010AS00012xxx
05/30/09 - sent DS 122 & DS 230 to KCC
08/02/09 - sent I-485 requirements to USCIS
08/04/09 - received letter from KCC requesting $375
08/05/09 - sent money to DOS DV program
08/14/09 - received receipt from DOS
08/25/09 - received rejection note from USCIS stating I sent the requirements too early
now - waiting for the visa bulletin to say my case number is current

thank you very much!!!:)
Yes, u'll have to wait until ur number becomes current sometime next yr

Blue,
Thanks

Hello gatorches,
The current form is fine. But there is some confusion since the previous form had 4 pgs while this form has only 1 pg with the 2nd page of instructions. The notes with the current form indicate that it's 4 pages but the current form has only 1.

I think just send the current Employment Verification, I didn't see anywhere in the instruction where they ask for all. They'll let you know if they need it.

Btw, now I''m confused about the G325A form, I thought they just decided to have one form, but the old version is not online anymore or?

hi Romeot

i was looking at your Case number and saw yours is AS00018xxx (AS for asia I assume) mine is AS00012XXX. I sent all the required document for I485 in early august and got rejected because the case number is not current yet.
I was wondering whether you know if your case is current or not? your number is higher than mine. I was assuming that if your case number is current, than it means mine is current too.
But, when I saw the visa bulletin for sept and nov.. it just says "asia -- 7000". travel.state. gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4575.html
doesnt it mean, that I have to wait until it says at least 13000 to send in my I485 to USCIS?:confused:
can anybody help me with this too?:(
And what does it mean by "All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately"

here's my time line for my greencard lotterey

05/18/09 - received NL - CN 2010AS00012xxx
05/30/09 - sent DS 122 & DS 230 to KCC
08/02/09 - sent I-485 requirements to USCIS
08/04/09 - received letter from KCC requesting $375
08/05/09 - sent money to DOS DV program
08/14/09 - received receipt from DOS
08/25/09 - received rejection note from USCIS stating I sent the requirements too early
now - waiting for the visa bulletin to say my case number is current

thank you very much!!!:)

Hi afransisca,

Yes, you will have to wait until your CN is below the CN listed in the bulletin. Based on last years bulletin you CN range was current in March. Hopefully this year it'll come up faster.

The "All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately" means the CNs listed in the bulletin apply for the geographical regions (ie: Asia, Europe etc.) unless a particular CN limit is specifically listed for a particular country.

HTH

-R

AOS fee receipt

Just a quick query:
Do they put some sort of a stamp on the form you send to the DOS saying "PAID" when they send it back as the receipt? I just got the form back from the DOS today without any confirmation as to that the fee was paid. However, there is a hand written number on the top right hand corner of the form which I sent. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
-r.

Blue,
Thanks

Click on the application procedure link posted on the the first page of this thread. There you will find a sample I-485 form. Just replace the information on the sample with your information and print.

Just a quick query:
Do they put some sort of a stamp on the form you send to the DOS saying "PAID" when they send it back as the receipt? I just got the form back from the DOS today without any confirmation as to that the fee was paid. However, there is a hand written number on the top right hand corner of the form which I sent. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
-r.

Mine is stamped paid and I also have a number written at the top of the page.

I think just send the current Employment Verification, I didn't see anywhere in the instruction where they ask for all. They'll let you know if they need it.

Btw, now I''m confused about the G325A form, I thought they just decided to have one form, but the old version is not online anymore or?

Thanks Daima! About the G325A form. I thought they just wanted one page as well with this new form, but the website still says 4 pages when there is only one. Just to be safe, I'm submitting the older version. They did indicate that they accept older versions.

Hey guys. I've just found out about this website and I find the forum great, as it helps us help one another. I have a quick question. My case will be current in November, and I was wondering what could happen if I send my application earlier (say mid-October)? I know I could wait, but you know how it is..just being impatient...Thanks

Good luck to everybody!!!

Just a line to wish all DV-2010 winners the best. Hoping all cases receive the G.C in a timely fashion... I myself am getting ready to file next month...:)

Update: Mailed AOS package today :) Now I wait! :S best of luck to everyone

Good luck Blue t41 ........i wait my sister number to be current on Nov.......and sent her package. Hers not going be easy she has old immigration case need to be drop in court first and hope she can able go with her DV. It is little complicated

All the best! Looking forward to hear the progress and status.

Hey Daima ..........my sister number close to you 2010AF9xxx and going be current on NOvember ,where you at ? when you plan to sent your packages ? i wish you can share your process with me