• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

Money order

Can someone please tell me which address did you put on the money order?
Is it the same one as for the package envelop?

Thanks

USCIS
Attn: AOS
131 South Dearborn - 3rd Floor

or
USCIS
P.O. Box 805887

And also did you mark your envelop with all the forms you're sending in, and where did you put it on the envelope???
Should I just put the basic once I-485, I-131 and I-765?

new one,

I would advice you to use a personal check instead of money order.
It is possible to see when they cash the check and you can write
any amount you want on it...

Can someone please tell me which address did you put on the money order?
Is it the same one as for the package envelop?

Thanks

USCIS

or
USCIS
P.O. Box 805887

Also at the end of page 91 of the forum I posted my cover letter you can take a look at that as well...

And also did you mark your envelop with all the forms you're sending in, and where did you put it on the envelope???
Should I just put the basic once I-485, I-131 and I-765?

I can not send personal check, I lost them a months ago. Yes is better, but.....
I paid fee to KCC with money order, too.
But I am not sure which address I have to put now. I think it's the same as on the envelope, but I am not 100% sure.

I already wrote cover letter, it's more or less same as your. But I found this on that link:

*Use the appropriate mailing address and mark both the envelope and the cover letter as to the form type. Example: I-129; I-130; I-690; I-698, etc.

You should write on the cover letter, the file and the envelope:

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Chicago, IL 60603-5520

RE: I-485 Application for Adjustment of Status (AOS) for LASTNAME, Firstname -
Diversity Visa Lottery (2010) Winner with Case Number: 2010EU00028XXX

I can not send personal check, I lost them a months ago. Yes is better, but.....
But I am not sure which address I have to put now. I think it's the same as on the envelope, but I am not 100% sure.

I already wrote cover letter, it's more or less same as your. But I found this on that link:

*Use the appropriate mailing address and mark both the envelope and the cover letter as to the form type. Example: I-129; I-130; I-690; I-698, etc.

Also you should read instructions of I-485 form.
For instance on page 1 Part 2. of the form you should check h.
and write: Diversity Visa Lottery (2010) Winner with Case Number: 2010EU00028XXX
If you read the instructions this is on page 5 H.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-485instr.pdf

Finally got my Green Card!!!

The card was sent to my friend's place on Wednesday. I did not want to post this until I actually see and touch the card this weekend.

I am very happy and can and will go see my family this summer oversea. I want to thank everybody in this forum who have contributed and help me and everybody else for this journey. Thank you again!

Hi gagaun,

Congratulations on your new status.
I hope the card you got brings goodness to you...

The card was sent to my friend's place on Wednesday. I did not want to post this until I actually see and touch the card this weekend.

I am very happy and can and will go see my family this summer oversea. I want to thank everybody in this forum who have contributed and help me and everybody else for this journey. Thank you again!

Congratulations gagaun!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your new life in the USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck!!!!!!!!

Congratulations gagaun!

Guys, I had a question about the required documents/materials for the interview.

The letter I received asks for:
1. Two recent passport style photos. -
2. Original birth certificate.
3. Medical exam: Form I-693 and Supplemental from approved physician. Evidence for work experience or high school education.
4. any arrest records.
5. proof of entry into the us and evidence of current status, including I-94.
6. any I-797 notices indicating a change of status or extension of status.
7. receipts.
8. "notification letter" with a photocopy ("congratulations" letter).

Should we bring photos AGAIN? We submitted 2 photos for each of us with the pachage.
What about the Form I-693? We simply DO NOT HAVE them. We submitted them with the package. We cannot bring them with us. Why are they asking for supplemental? What is it?
What is "proof of entry"? Our visas, I-94 and I-24? What else could be a "proof of entry"?
Thank you for your answer in advance.

Guys, I had a question about the required documents/materials for the interview.

Should we bring photos AGAIN? We submitted 2 photos for each of us with the pachage.
What about the Form I-693? We simply DO NOT HAVE them. We submitted them with the package. We cannot bring them with us. Why are they asking for supplemental? What is it?
What is "proof of entry"? Our visas, I-94 and I-24? What else could be a "proof of entry"?

Hi Ahad,

If they asked for the photos, it is best to take it just in case. You have invested too much time and money in this process to not be over-prepared. So go ahead and get couple more photos. That is my suggestion to you.

For the form I-693, if they ask tell them you already sent it to USCIS with the application. So it should be in the file. Sometimes they have to look again and they find it in the wrong section (in their file). Also, you should have a copy of the I-693 given to you by your physician. If not, just stop by their office and request a copy for your records. They should have kept a copy of your I-693 in their records.

Sometimes you are asked for supplemental form to I-693 if you don't have all the vaccinations. Just go to the physician and check that you have all the vaccinations needed and also that he used the latest forms when he entered your info and gave it to you in a sealed envelope.

Proof of entry would be the I-94 and the stamps on your passport when you came to the US. Make sure you have all your passports just in case you need them (meaning if you have been here so long that you have some passports that are expired but have stamps of entry in them along with the US visa which might have also expired).

Congratulations gagaun, I'm very happy for you. Enjoy your trip, I'm pretty sure it will be a great experience to form in the residents line when arriving back to the US.

Good luck zapatos in your interview tomorrow. I hope you have a successful and smooth interview. Let us know how it went when you got a chance.

Hi Ahad,

At the interview they may or may not ask all of the things.
Still if I were you I would do the following:

1. Get the photos, they are easy to get.
2. Get original birth certificate via UPS or FedEx.
3. Pay a visit to your Physician for their help.
4. If you don't have any records you can disregard this. (Some people in the previous years got some kind of letter from their court house in US stating that they had no arrest records though).
5. Your passport and I-94 form.
6. If you made any applications before, take NOA's with you.
7. Any receipts concerning DV application, like payment of $375 etc.
8. You probably have it, take it with you with a copy of it.

Plus I would take with me any financial documents like employment letter,
tax papers, bank statements and also an affidavit of support (I-134) just in case.
For I-134, if you have it do not turn it in unless you are asked for it specifically.
As I said they may or may not ask for everything at the interview.
But it is good to be prepared. It is better to have some extra documents than to miss some.
Use your time wisely. You have my best wishes...

Congratulations gagaun!

The letter I received asks for:
1. Two recent passport style photos. -
2. Original birth certificate.
3. Medical exam: Form I-693 and Supplemental from approved physician. Evidence for work experience or high school education.
4. any arrest records.
5. proof of entry into the us and evidence of current status, including I-94.
6. any I-797 notices indicating a change of status or extension of status.
7. receipts.
8. "notification letter" with a photocopy ("congratulations" letter).