• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2009 Winners from EUROPE

tori23sei23

Can you all please list the day you got the 1st Notification letter, your Case Number and the European country you represent? Where are the European winners?...I haven't seen them for a while ....:confused:...we've still got time...right???...we should not give up all hope
Thank you and good luck to you all !

For some reason not that many Europeans are on the forum this year.

NL received May 3 in the USA
Case number 2009EU00024XXX (high but with God’s help hopefully works)
Country of eligibility: Bosnia

Apparently there's already a portuguese winner...
She is living in the US and she got the her NL on the 6th of may.

date NL was written: 18th of April
date NL received in EU: 11th of May

case: EU00011XXX

Good luck to you

I get my NL at 5-may and my number is EU000022-- probably the good one...I'm from Slovakia and I get it here...

Two of my friends got letters.
One gave my address in US - EU007XXX - Mid April 08.
Other gave his home address and got it early May 08 - EU003XXX.
:)

Got my first NL on 13th May. CN: 2009EU00015xxx :D
Qualified as native from Germany
Currently on an F-1 visa in the U.S

Good luck to all!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine 19th of May... Although it was at my home address for a couple of weeks before I got it..
Case: EU00011xxx don't know what my chances are with that number..

I'm going to do AOS since most likely I will be in school when my number become current. It is also more cost effective for me to stay in the US to do AOS rather than go back to my home country (Indonesia) to do CP when my CN become current.

Got my first NL on 13th May. CN: 2009EU00015xxx :D
Qualified as native from Germany
Currently on an F-1 visa in the U.S

Good luck to all!

Congratulations Gerindo. I guess you received the NL in the US. That means that there is still hope for those who live in Europe!

I got mine 19th of May... Although it was at my home address for a couple of weeks before I got it..
Case: EU00011xxx don't know what my chances are with that number..

Fairly good I would say! Are you in Ireland or the US? I am in dublin. congrats!

Indonesia ??? and yr CN is from EU region why??

I was born in Germany, which makes me qualified as native from Europe (Germany), but I have an Indonesian citizenship. My family moved to Indonesia from Germany when I was a kid.

The good thing about the DV lottery is that it doesn't look upon someone's citizenship or race. All it asked for is to be qualified based on place of birth. I'm not German citizen and I'm not even German (by race), but I was born in Germany. :D

Got my first NL on 19th May. CN: 2009EU00022xxx

Can someone give me an idea until when I can expect my interview NL from KCC?

Good luck to all!

Got my first NL on 19th May. CN: 2009EU00022xxx

Can someone give me an idea until when I can expect my interview NL from KCC?

Good luck to all!

Look at the visa bulletin archive from this year and previous years DV and see when your CN was current. No one can tell you exactly when your number will become current, but at least you can make an estimate.

For example: From previous years, my CN became current in March, May, August, April, Feb. So..I can estimate that next year my CN will became current between Feb to May.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html

2009 Winner from Austria

i received my NL on the 28th of April with a low number EU00004xxx. I guess interview should be somewhere in November.