• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2009 Winners from EUROPE

nake

NL sent from KCC on 8 April 2009
NL received on 25 April 2009
CN EU00001xxx
Application mailed back on 9 May 2009
Delivered confirmation from KCC
Wating for 2d package

Good luck to all European Winners

Last edited by a moderator:
Nake

Marshallah byrazer
I’m native from Albania
My CN 2009EU000018xx
Can you guess when will be the interview for this case
Thank you burazer

very complicated position a friend from turkey when appilacated to dv lottery has chose the legally separated and now he together with wife again.. And in turkey there is no legally separeted in law like usa.. What he can do right now.. Because he give all information during first appicatiıon about child but didn't he fill any inf about wife.. Any one know any information about this situation??

Thank you Tazmania

Thank you Tazmania. I see you are giving a great contribution to this community and you are very well informed on the topic. Hopefully you bit on the point and I get my second NL by October.
Thank you again and good luck.

October, very latest in November, but I dont think that cut-off are that low for Oct.

Thank you Tazmania. I see you are giving a great contribution to this community and you are very well informed on the topic. Hopefully you bit on the point and I get my second NL by October.
Thank you again and good luck.
You shouldn't just wait till you get your second package. The first numbers for DV-2009 will be published in the advanced notification section of the September bulletin (this bulletin will come out around the 15th of August). If your number is below the one listed for EU, you can wait a few days and then call or email KCC to ask about your interview date. The reason why you should do that: sometimes the second package arrives late or not at all so you have to make sure you know when your interview is.
In case you didn't know yet about the visa bulletin, here's the link: http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1770.html
I agree with Tazmania: Most likely you will have your interview in October (which is the first month for DV2009). So you better get your documents ready.

Very useful information

Thank you really Igmu. Yours is very useful information, especially about the bulletin link. I'll follow your suggestions starting to get my documents ready since now.
Very kind of you contact me.
Good luck!

You shouldn't just wait till you get your second package. The first numbers for DV-2009 will be published in the advanced notification section of the September bulletin (this bulletin will come out around the 15th of August). If your number is below the one listed for EU, you can wait a few days and then call or email KCC to ask about your interview date. The reason why you should do that: sometimes the second package arrives late or not at all so you have to make sure you know when your interview is.
In case you didn't know yet about the visa bulletin, here's the link: http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1770.html
I agree with Tazmania: Most likely you will have your interview in October (which is the first month for DV2009). So you better get your documents ready.

Last edited by a moderator:
UP!!! UP!!! UPPPPPPPPP111

where are u people dont u need help or share ur experıcıes wıth OTHER FRIENDS..

Hello,

I have two questions:

1. I received my first NL in april 2008 (for DV 2009). I sent back the form to KCC on 26th of May with DHL. So it should have gotten there for sure as I have also followed up the delivery process via DHL. But I still didn't receive a confirmation from KCC. Did everyone who posted their forms receive the confirmation?

2. How can I know if my case number is current? Mine is: AS000015XX
When might be my interview with this case number?

Thanks in advance

Hello,

I have two questions:

1. I received my first NL in april 2008 (for DV 2009). I sent back the form to KCC on 26th of May with DHL. So it should have gotten there for sure as I have also followed up the delivery process via DHL. But I still didn't receive a confirmation from KCC. Did everyone who posted their forms receive the confirmation?

Thanks in advance

I'd sent my envelope via fedex and track it from fedex web pages and they delivered and as i remeber package was sıgned by caroll gannon :d i didnt sent any mail or call kcc dıd u get the pack ..

for ur case number foolow the link and search the archived cut-of here is the link good luck

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1770.html

Ask KCC for delevered confirmation

Just send an E-Mail to KCC and ask them if your forms are delivered to destination in the follow address:
http://www.immigrationlinks.com/news/news1156.htm

Hello,

I have two questions:

Thanks in advance

About getting married before the interview

I plan to marry my girlfriend but the time is really very limited. According to my CN- EU 1XXX- my interview may be on October. How do you think: which is the deadline for me to send to KCC my marriage letters?
If I don't do it now, what about for the future?
Thank you!

CN EU00001xxx
Weting for 2d package

which is the deadline for me to send to KCC my marriage letters?
As long as they have not scheduled an interview you can send the form.

There are many threads about marriage before the interview, please do a search.

marriage before ınterview ...What documents must send to kcc

I plan to marry my girlfriend but the time is really very limited. According to my CN- EU 1XXX- my interview may be on October. How do you think: which is the deadline for me to send to KCC my marriage letters?
If I don't do it now, what about for the future?
Thank you!

CN EU00001xxx
Weting for 2d package

we are in same situation :D we will marry next week in istanbul..

Plaese some one answer those:

1-marııge certıfıcate
2-ds-230 for gırl frıend
3-2x2 photo for girl frıend

A-and any more for example m i must fill a new ds-230 (because my marıtal status has ben cahnged)
B- m i must put dsp-122 to thıs envolope

C i have to change my adreess do what u thınk must keep the old one or wrıte new one.

nake please serach for thıs questıon if u find any answer please share it here. good luck to u
Thanks already

Winner from Bosnia DV 2009

Hi Mia22,

MY mother in Law won DV 2009 from Bosnia.Her case is in low 20,000 and we are expecting an interview call for her in April/May of 2009.

Thanks,
Jugnu

Hi Mia22,

MY mother in Law won DV 2009 from Bosnia.Her case is in low 20,000 and we are expecting an interview call for her in April/May of 2009.

Thanks,
Jugnu

Congratulations. I wish her the best of luck. I hope Europe numbers are very high for DV 2009. I wonder if Bosnians will have interviews in Zagreb or Sarajevo. I guess we will find out next year. :)

Hi Mia,

They will have in Sarajevo.Remember, getting special instructions about documents and how to arrange interview with Sarajevo when visa number will become current.These instructions were included with the winning notice.

Thanks
Jugnu

Hi Mia,

They will have in Sarajevo.Remember, getting special instructions about documents and how to arrange interview with Sarajevo when visa number will become current.These instructions were included with the winning notice.

Thanks
Jugnu

Wow, I am glad you told me that. :eek:Thanks. We did not get does special instructions. Our letter had information about Zagreb. It is not uncommon for them to make mistakes and send wrong instruction letter.

Can I ask you for a big favor? :)Would you mind emailing me a copy of the forms relating to Sarajevo interview? I would really appreciate it. Otherwise, I do not know how they will get ready. All we got is Zagreb info.

Thanks. I will send you my email address in a private message. Hope this is not too much inconvenience.