• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2009 Winners from EUROPE

Why the euro folder is this much silent?????? Weher are u?? all europen..

1-Hi i find a sponsor but he has h1-b and paid tax last to years he have w2 and 1040 can he be sponsor to me via this condition

2- if i cant find another one i ll try use his 1040 via i-134 (i-134 1-d is ask about if u r lawfully give a number what they mean)

3- İ searched the forum usually the first interviewer in the beginig of october are usually got a green paper and be asked for a sponsor any one can explaın the possible reason about this interesting position because i think to postpone my interview date only for this reason.

4- if we cannot show enough money in the bank and job offer letter or etc can they refuse as..?? İ didn't find any refusal like this ...

5- Any one can help me about a job offer letter from ny I m cnc lathe operatör and can speak english have bachelor degree. age 35 ..I m look for a job already.

Thanks Already for responce
Goodluck to all

any turkish here??:)
I m from Istanbul - Turkey and case 2009euxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
1-Hi i find a sponsor but he has h1-b and paid tax last to years he have w2 and 1040 can he be sponsor to me via this condition

Your Sponsor HAS to be a US citzen or a US Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder). H1B visa holder will not do.

2- if i cant find another one i ll try use his 1040 via i-134 (i-134 1-d is ask about if u r lawfully give a number what they mean)

"A" number means His or Her Alien Registration Number aka Green Card Number aka Permanent Resident Number. If your sponsor is not a US Citizen, then He/She has to show her Alien Registration Number. The I-134 doesn't give you any other options for sponsor other than US Citizen or US Permanent Resident :(

3- İ searched the forum usually the first interviewer in the beginig of october are usually got a green paper and be asked for a sponsor any one can explaın the possible reason about this interesting position because i think to postpone my interview date only for this reason.

It meas that you didn't have all the required documents during the interview. Usually people who are scheduled for interview in October didn't got enough time to collect all the necessary documents, including the i-134 or a job offer from the U.S, etc. Sometimes the U.S Consulate/Embassy will give you extra time to get the required documents after the interview. If you don't get them in time or if you failed to show them the necessary documents, they will not issue your visa.

4- if we cannot show enough money in the bank and job offer letter or etc can they refuse as..?? İ didn't find any refusal like this ...

This varies from person to person and also depends on the interviewer. Without enough money in the bank, no job offer, and no sponsor, they might think you might become Public Charge once you come to the US; Meaning: jobless, homeless, or live on government aid (welfare), and it is very possible that they will refuse to issue the visa. I heard that sometimes, if they see that you have a lot of potential to be sucessful in the US based on your job experience and education background, they MIGHT make an exception.

I recommend do everything you could between now and the interview to get the necessary documents. Find a job, or find a sponsor, or even find enough money to show. Don't solely depend to much on your job experience and education for them to make the decision. It is very risky. The risk is even higher if you have a family that you will be bringing with you (wife, childrens). Then, the counsular/embassy will defineatly ask for you to show proof of sponsor or proof of funds.

5- Any one can help me about a job offer letter from ny I m cnc lathe operatör and can speak english have bachelor degree. age 35 ..I m look for a job already.

Sorry...can't help you on that. Getting a job in the U.S without being a Citizen or Permanent Resident is quite difficult. It is even more difficult when you are looking for the job from outside the U.S, unless you have international recognition or certain expertee that the U.S job market desperately need. From my experience, jobs in the U.S that can be applied from outside the U.S are jobs that has to do with IT / Computer. If you have the qualification, might want to give it a try. :)

Thank u very much Gerindo

Thank u but all of thats are seems like bad news to me:( but thanks any way.

For jub i m good about hardware of computer and cnc lathe machınes my other job is i have my own travel agency in istanbul all of this i hope will be okay... İ dont want job in usa i just need an job offer and i dont thıınk its coommitment to employer because all of the us law give employer the right of end workers job wıthout reason in first three monts .. I ll try to find actuualy its very easy for employer for example if any one want same offer from turkey i can give ... :)

1. I was born on
(City)
If you are not a native born U.S. citizen, answer the following as appropriate:
a. If a U.S.citizen through naturalization, give certificate of naturalization number
b. If a U.S. citizen through parent(s) or marriage, give citizenship certificate numberc. If U.S. citizenship was derived by some other method, attach a statement of explanation.
d. If a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States, give "A" number

imean this section maybe if i ll write here ssn number of the person and show his 1040 and w2 maybe they will except i ll try because i have no other choice.

Good luck to all from Europe and turkey.
Ty again gerdino with this much english and this backround i hope interviewer issue my visa.:) and i m single 35 bachelor degrre in public relationship have my own small travel agency...

Hi guys,

Can someone give me an idea in which month I am suppose to get my 2nd NL for interview?

Many thanks in advance!

case 22xxx really change depence of year but markize is right its must be arround May or July good luck

Any DV2009 winners from Malta?

I'm from Malta and this is my second year trying my luck at the DV Lottery. I've never read any posts about Maltese winners on here.. and was wondering if there are any members who have won or applied for it.. :)

Stephyİe.

If u wont find any dont worry read all abou fill forms fınd ur answers then be the firsttt:)

Hello folks.

I'm just wondering where are all the people that got the 1st NL from Europe? Is it possible that Europeans will start receiving letters in the next few days and weeks or is it kinda over?

im in europe, however my OC number came up!!!

my number is 2009OC00000850

with a number in the first 1000, when is it likely i will do the interview?
- how much warning do i get for my medical etc?

peace out

im in europe, however my OC number came up!!!

my number is 2009OC00000850

with a number in the first 1000, when is it likely i will do the interview?
- how much warning do i get for my medical etc?

peace out

Maybe February. If you are current in February then you will know by the beginning of December, so you will have 6/8 weeks to organise your medical.

Hello mate,
I am in another EU country, have been for awhile and I put that as the place I want to do the interview, but I am regretting it now. I would prefer to do it in Dublin.
Best of luck on your interview mate. Fingers crossed!

Fairly good I would say! Are you in Ireland or the US? I am in dublin. congrats!

Hello mate,
I am in another EU country, have been for awhile and I put that as the place I want to do the interview, but I am regretting it now. I would prefer to do it in Dublin.
Best of luck on your interview mate. Fingers crossed!

Thanks! Its just under two weeks away now. The Embassy here seemed really nice when I was talking to them, I explained about my education and financial situation and they seemed to think that it was a done deal.
It has been a LONG and agonising year wondering if I will ever have the opportunity to even get to an interview.
As far as I know you can request to change your place of CP if you really want. There is still three months before DV2009 even starts. You can even email KCC to do this.
The medical here costs $500 (€317), bit of a joke that it was so costly I was barely in there 20 minutes, the doctor had 10 appointments ($5000 worth!) that morning, making me think I am really in the wrong business!
Should have become a doctor ……

very complicated position a friend from turkey when appilacated to dv lottery has chose the legally separated and now he together with wife again.. And in turkey there is no legally separeted in law like usa.. What he can do right now.. Because he give all information during first appicatiıon about child but didn't he fill any inf about wife.. Any one know any information about this situation??

I guess so. No luck again this year!

The weird thing is that I haven't seen many EU winners in these threads yet and the highest case number that I came across is in the high 15K's. Wonder if there is still another bacth to go.

Take care and good luck

uppppppppppppp to the top

i think to the people from europe is not share information beacuse most wınner is must be from the europe and just a few people write to here i just write take subject top of the list:)

Hi,
I am from Italy and I received my notification on 3/31/2008.
I am here on an H1B (currently in year 5) and given that my visa number should be current very early in the fiscal year, I will be adjusting status through USCIS.