• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Lucky winners from Nigeria

People,
Pls any info as per above??

Any info as per current Embassy Rate??

WEKERE, d price still remain d same, dat guy i told u dat we met during my 1st medical test told me that is still 124k. i'll advice u shld not worry about buying out cos it might be fake.

Hi Benzobenzo,gasper2000,dotman,
Thanks for wishing me success in the states.i wish you guyz great success as well. Almost 99.9999% of this great forum used to always be successful.We shall all be successful in life (Amen).
Please house,if you receive your 2NL from postmaster dispatcher from NIPOST,pls give them this website to give it to all Dv winners in their area as they are delivery the 2NL to them.
If possible as well that any member of this site can write this website to where people do sit outside the embassy gate,for them to gain experience aswell,it'll be nice.
Let us preach to people about this site.........
Wish u all the best

nucleus, gud taught of u but i was thinking d same tin too just dat my own ideal is that if we can a kind of publication at d clinic i.e. kamross clinic or at d post offices itself. but pls to everymember of this thread KINDLY PREACH THIS SITE 2 OTHER. cos i've benefit alot frm it.

bammyrichie, i guess today is suppose to be the D-Day.How far?I hope the Lord has done it.And please give us your case number so that this can stir up the hope of those within that number.Success

Hi all,
Thanks very much for your concern, i just checked my box now and I saw their reply from lagosiv@state.gov stating that they have rescheduled it to july 29. Glory be to God.
What remain now is your prayer for me oo.

Thanks very much I will get back to you.And if you have any info for me please kindly let me know, I will be expecting your reply soon.

To God be the glory.

Hello Quadratic,
Yours is today i suppose, share the good news with the house, am sure you would have conquered.

Hello Quadratic,
Yours is today i suppose, share the good news with the house, am sure you would have conquered.

whao! i misconctrued quadratic for bammy.Success quadratic.Forgotten bammy's date.Anyway, success to you bammy as well when your date comes.

my d-day is 4th august, thanks 4ur concern. am just doing d 2nd part of my medical now in kamorass.

Goodluck in advance Bammyrichie... we are waiting to hear your experience ooo and we pray you come back and give us a happy testimony.

Cheers!!

WEKERE, d price still remain d same, dat guy i told u dat we met during my 1st medical test told me that is still 124k. i'll advice u shld not worry about buying out cos it might be fake.

Hi Richie,

Am happy 4 u and I pray God will see us all through, amen. Take kia and we shall talk.

Pls I need someone to advise me on what to do. My sponsor in d USA just changed his address in d US and considering d fact that I'll be going for the interview in the next One week, what do u advise I do? Do I send a mail to KCC and even if I've to, can someone pls help me wt their email address so I can inform them on time. Meanwhile I hope to go wt the email my sponsor sent to me to d embassy as a proof, what do u think guys? Pls someone shld respond urgently. Tanx.

Successful interview 30-07-2009

Hello Friends in the forum,

I had a wonderful interview yesterday at US embassy. Infact, there is no need to fear because the interviewer are so nice, friendly and just.

I got to the embassy at 6.00am, waited till 7.00am and DV12 was allocated to me. However, all necesaary check was done, I went straight to pay or 5 persons(N620k)

Thus, my interview started at 10.30am at window 13.

CO- Pls swear to say the truth today

My family- we did same

CO- pls where do u work / designation

I- blabla...., as an Asst. General Mger( Finance)

CO- wao, I can see it in your form

CO- this is a multinational company becos there is a branch in USA

I- I said yes

CO- what are ur duties and tell me more about Accounting.

I- blabla

CO- wonderful

ANOTHER LADYCHINESE CO: seconded questions 1-3 to me again, I smile and gave a brief lectures, SHE started clapping her hands. At this point, all other CO's came looking at me. Thus, one responded, my friend you are sound, then I said thank you.

CO- called my first daughter of 4yrs, to know my name, wife, son and my new baby.

MY DAUGHTER: responded effectively and asked the CO, pls do you have any other questions.

CO- smile and said no

CO- Infact, US government are keen to have your family as US citizens.

CO- Pls, come next week Thursday for your VISAS.

Infact, my interview was a fun and friendly. Total time spent with the CO's was just 3mins because, CO was so fast and my family was equal to the task.

We blessed GOD ALMIGHTY FOR MIRACLES.........

I wish those still waiting for their interview to be fearless and believe in GOD.

Regards

Godblesschuks

PLs, friends of this great Forum,

AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT IS NOT NEEDED. DO NOT BOTHER YOURSELF LOOKING FOR ONE PLEASE.

JUST, GO TO EMBASSY WITH THOSE REQUIREMENT MENTIONED IN YOUR SECOND LETTER.

YOU MIGHT BE DISCOMFITED OR EMBARRASSED IF YOU SUMMIT ADDITIONAL PAPERS.

THIS MAY AFFECT YOUR MANNER DURING THE INTERVIEW PLS.

BEST OF LUCK

Oga chuks, Congrats and goodluck to you and your family.And please waht are the initials of your case number?

Last edited by a moderator:
God Is So Wonderful

my d-day is 4th august, thanks 4ur concern. am just doing d 2nd part of my medical now in kamorass.
Hi Bammy, I just want to greet you and also to tell you that my interview was successfull. God show himself to me on that day.
Let me just give a summary of what God did to me at the interview, God turned me to be the C.O and turned to the C.O to be the person seeking for visa. You can't believe that.
I will get back to this forum with full details of wat happpen. Cheers bye.

Thanks very much for you support and God bless you.

Hello Friends in the forum,

I had a wonderful interview yesterday at US embassy. Infact, there is no need to fear because the interviewer are so nice, friendly and just.

I got to the embassy at 6.00am, waited till 7.00am and DV12 was allocated to me. However, all necesaary check was done, I went straight to pay or 5 persons(N620k)

Thus, my interview started at 10.30am at window 13.

CO- Pls swear to say the truth today

My family- we did same

CO- pls where do u work / designation

I- blabla...., as an Asst. General Mger( Finance)

CO- wao, I can see it in your form

CO- this is a multinational company becos there is a branch in USA

I- I said yes

CO- what are ur duties and tell me more about Accounting.

I- blabla

CO- wonderful

ANOTHER LADYCHINESE CO: seconded questions 1-3 to me again, I smile and gave a brief lectures, SHE started clapping her hands. At this point, all other CO's came looking at me. Thus, one responded, my friend you are sound, then I said thank you.

CO- called my first daughter of 4yrs, to know my name, wife, son and my new baby.

MY DAUGHTER: responded effectively and asked the CO, pls do you have any other questions.

CO- smile and said no

CO- Infact, US government are keen to have your family as US citizens.

CO- Pls, come next week Thursday for your VISAS.

Infact, my interview was a fun and friendly. Total time spent with the CO's was just 3mins because, CO was so fast and my family was equal to the task.

We blessed GOD ALMIGHTY FOR MIRACLES.........

I wish those still waiting for their interview to be fearless and believe in GOD.

Regards

Godblesschuks

PLs, friends of this great Forum,

AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT IS NOT NEEDED. DO NOT BOTHER YOURSELF LOOKING FOR ONE PLEASE.

JUST, GO TO EMBASSY WITH THOSE REQUIREMENT MENTIONED IN YOUR SECOND LETTER.

YOU MIGHT BE DISCOMFITED OR EMBARRASSED IF YOU SUMMIT ADDITIONAL PAPERS.

THIS MAY AFFECT YOUR MANNER DURING THE INTERVIEW PLS.

BEST OF LUCK

Dear Godblesschuks,
Like Your name implies, you are truly blessed. Congrats on your well deserved victory, n Thanks for your advise to those of us worming up, your words a truly encouraging.

Hello Quadratic,

Thanks bros, God IS SO GREAT. You can't believe that I saw the presence of God at the interview. It was successfull, i will get back to this forum with full details of my success. GLORY BE TO GOD.

Thanks bros, God IS SO GREAT. You can't believe that I saw the presence of God at the interview. It was successfull, i will get back to this forum with full details of my success. GLORY BE TO GOD.

Congrats Man,
I was beginning to wonder if you kept your ticket ready in order to leave immediately you get the good news:cool:
Truly, to God be the glory. Do keep us posted.

Hi Bammy, I just want to greet you and also to tell you that my interview was successfull. God show himself to me on that day.
Let me just give a summary of what God did to me at the interview, God turned me to be the C.O and turned to the C.O to be the person seeking for visa. You can't believe that.
I will get back to this forum with full details of wat happpen. Cheers bye.

Thanks very much for you support and God bless you.

My heart has been palpitating because we haven't heard from you.But i wasn't in doubt that God has done it because for those who love Christ all things work unto good(ROMANS 8:28).Congrats!!!!!!

Help Me Contribute Thanks For Almighty God

My heart has been palpitating because we haven't heard from you.But i wasn't in doubt that God has done it because for those who love Christ all things work unto good(ROMANS 8:28).Congrats!!!!!!

Hi all, you wished me well and so it is. God bless you too. I will like to give special thanks to livewire007,bammy, gasper2000, nanaagyeman, Aywire,wekere and also the rest people in this forum.

My interview experience goes like this:

After doing all the neccessary things and when i finally got into the interview room. I spent much time on seat,almost 2hrs. But I only spent 3 mins for the interview.

By the time my no. was called by the Consular Officer,I went straight to him.
Let me describe how it went:

C.O : CALL MY NO.
ME: QUICKLY GO TO HIM(I was seating in front of him b4)
C.O : STARTED SMILLING AT ME AND SAID HOW AR U ( by this time i was like,yes God is working on this man)
ME: FINE
C.O : YOUR RESULT IS SO WONDERFULL,I REALLY LIKE THIS (that is my waec)
ME: THANKS VERY MUCH.
C.O : AR U SURE U AR THE OWNER OF THIS RESULT
ME: SURE
C.O : THATS IS GREAT
ME: LOOKING AT HIM
C.O : WHAT IS UR NAME ?
ME: ANSWERED
C.O : DATE OF BIRTH?
ME: ME ANSWERED
C.O : YOU KNOW JAVA? (that is pragramming language)
me: YES
C.O : WHAT IS IT?
ME: ANSWERED (but he was not looking at me againg at this time, he was just busy writing and then I was like yes God has answered my prayer)
C.O : HOW BIG IS YOUR COMPANY?
ME: ANS
C.O : HOW MANY STAFF ?
ME: ANS
C.O :DO YOU KNOW THE PERSON YOU AR GOING TO MEET ?
ME: NO
C.O : LAUGHS,BUT U HAVE INFORMED HIM?
ME : YES.

He was just looking at me with happeness and He was like this guy must be a guru,from the way he was looking and smilling at me and I was like yes God is working on this man.

Then, he gave me a green slip and told me to sign, In the green slip it is stated that I should come and collect my visa on the 5th of August.

He, then congrated me and said welcome to usa. But he did not give me by passport, so i started to question him why,so he said when i come back on that 5th of August,they will give it to me with the visa. I just hope this will be so.
I still not understand, so I asked him like three more times and he was disturbed and by this time I was like am passing by boundary. I quickly say ok,ok, I understand you . Thanks and I walk away.

All this happend within 3 minutes,he did not ask of place of birth at all and this was problem right from the time I recieved the notification latter.
But God has answered my prayer now.

So, please help me give many thanks to God, I BEG OOO.

Thanks very much to u all and god bless.

Cheer bye. I will get back to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
quadratic,
God has done it for you. Any time I hear such news, my heart fills with joy. Hope you will have a successful journey and wonderful stay in the US. Check my signature!