• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Lucky winners from Nigeria

july bulletin is out

my dear people in the house,july bulletin is out and for our dear country naija,its 15650 somehow lower than that of 2008 which was 16600. Well,its not too bad saaa.

Well like you said am back o! it was done in less than 6mins.

I will give the house details later as am exhausted now.

I slept at 12.30am and woke up at 3.30am Nigerian time. And am back at work.

But bottom line he did it. All glory to the most high king

Toluwalase,
Congrats and may the Almighty God go ahead of you into US and make your life more prosperous than you expected.

Welcome into the land of plenty and abundance. See you soon.

Shalom !!!

My Debrief!!

My Debrief!

To God be the glory to him alone should all the glory return.

I believe there is already a lot of information with respect to the entire DV process so am limiting my self to what I will call observations.

Observations
1. As far as list of document is concerned I followed the lead provided by 4real4u.

2. Get there on time as this would give you room to settle in comfortably. In my case we arrived very early and was the first to be attended to- I noticed they were just settling down and the CO.(consular officer) appeared a little on dis-organized-He forgot to finger print us( it shows they are human)

3. I will advise all of us to look smart when we appear for the interview it says a lot about who we are. Also, those with kids ensure they are also smartly dressed

4. If you have a family, Family album is very essential this can not be over emphasized- I had to go through each photograph to the CO. Also ensure you have pics. that is not just you and your spouse alone but with other people

5. You need to be able to link information provided in all your submissions to them- I saw the CO. comparing my electronic entry with the DS230 I sent and at times checking with my response

6. I had sent an email to KCC about an error on my submitted DS230. Specifically to state the correct DOB of my son- Guess what, a hard copy of my email was there with the CO. and he asked what the DOB of my sons were again.-You must be consistent
7. If you have a spouse ensure both of go thru all your information its very key- my wife was asked questions about her parents- “did they come and stay with her when we had our first child.”
8. You must be ready for any question based on what you submitted- I told the Co. I work in the Treasury unit of a bank and he said “what do I know apart from Balance sheet” I told him income statement, cash flow projection etc And he picked the cash flow projection and asked what does it mean…

9. Finally, I spent about 6mins with the co.

Thanking God for you!

Well like you said am back o! it was done in less than 6mins.

I will give the house details later as am exhausted now.

I slept at 12.30am and woke up at 3.30am Nigerian time. And am back at work.

But bottom line he did it. All glory to the most high king

Toluwalase,
just like your name implies, God has the authority over our lives.
I am happy 4 u.
I await mine in July.
I believe in God.
All the bast!!!

That is cool

Hey man I am also in columbus Ohio. How are things? Found job yet?

CN:#2009AF00014XXX
NL recieved 18th April
Letter posted to KCC 5th May
sent mail to KCC in July 10
KCC comfirmed reciept of form July 11
Current in December
Police Cert completed
KCC confirm interview for 19/12/08
2ND LETTER RECIEVED 14/11/08
Interview reschedulled to 23/2/09
successful fisrt interview 23/2/09
medicals completed
second interview 16/04/09
Sucessful second interview 16/04/2009
visa pick up 24/04/2009
Picked up visas for the Two 24/04/09
POE JFK 25/05/09
SSN Applied 27/05/09
First SSN recieved 06/06/09
Got State ID 08/06/09
Prov. 21:31 Horses are made ready for battle but vitory is in the hands of God

Well, I and my wife are trying. We went for an interview lately an d hope we ll be called.
My email is olajide_ibironke@yahoo.com
Please send me your number via mail so that we can talk and get to know each other better. Take care of yourself and your second.:)
And have a stress free stay in collumbus.

my dear people in the house,july bulletin is out and for our dear country naija,its 15650 somehow lower than that of 2008 which was 16600. Well,its not too bad saaa.

Hey gbengeoosa, I believe you're refering to the visa bulletin advance notification for august 2009 which is 15650.
Thank God, my son is gonna be current come august. May the good Lord put a huge smile on his face when he faces the U.S Embassy officials.

Congrats 9jaemperor & Toluwalase. The Lord has showered His infinite blessings on you guys and may He be with you in your quest for the 'Golden Fleece' throughout your sojourn in the U.S. To God be the glory.

Hello house,pls help me!My interview is 14th july.I emailed KCC and they told me this.Personally,i havent received my second letter.I may not need it anyway.I am running around for all my documents to be intact b4 july.Ok,I live in portharcourt and Warri.Question is,where do i go for my medicals?Are there any clinics in other towns apart from lagos?I like to do it in PH if possible or Warri.Lagos is too faaaaaaaaaaarrrrr!Pls reply.Thanks.

Hello house,pls help me!My interview is 14th july.I emailed KCC and they told me this.Personally,i havent received my second letter.I may not need it anyway.I am running around for all my documents to be intact b4 july.Ok,I live in portharcourt and Warri.Question is,where do i go for my medicals?Are there any clinics in other towns apart from lagos?I like to do it in PH if possible or Warri.Lagos is too faaaaaaaaaaarrrrr!Pls reply.Thanks.

congratulation 4ur interview date fixed.
u need d 2nd notification letter b'cos it contain ur form 4 medical and police report. d medical can only be done by d approved clinic which is in lagos. something like kamross clinic like that. gud luck

4real4u, livewire007, atleast am current in august, kccdv replyed me with dat gud news after waiting 4 gud 2 mouth. they said that i should call them in 7 to 10 business day to confirm d date of d interview and d mailing of my second letter.
thank u 4 all ur advices and prayer. pls still continues to put am in ur prayer and d rest winners too.
thank U GOD.

4real4u, livewire007, atleast am current in august, kccdv replyed me with dat gud news after waiting 4 gud 2 mouth. they said that i should call them in 7 to 10 business day to confirm d date of d interview and d mailing of my second letter.
thank u 4 all ur advices and prayer. pls still continues to put am in ur prayer and d rest winners too.
thank U GOD.
pls again am starting my last final examination in sch by. 17th of august pls join me in prayer so that d date will not fall within that range. pls everybody. GOD BLESS U AS U DO SO. amen

hi friends I've send my forms back to kcc but how do i know kcc already received them or not.I mean how to make sure kcc got the forms and they r already in process. thanks everyone. all the best.

thank U GOD.

Good to know. I hope you've started getting your docs 2gether? We'll go in prayers with you.

Enjoy

Hi,

You'll need your 2nd NL to do your medicals and also get into the embassy on the day of the interview.

Lastly, the approved clinic is Kamorass in Lagos and you'll have to choose between going to Lagos for your medicals and getting a visa to travel to US which is a farther place.

Good luck.

I just got my visa and would appreciate if those winners in the Dv2006,2007&2008 who are already in US can start a thread to advise those us just coming into US how to go in there and avoid pitfalls.

Such issues can cover areas like SSN,Drivers license, schools for the kids, job related issues etc.

Thank you.

On June 12 we stand.

For those who might still remember: We believe in the sanctity of the June 12 elections. On June 12 we stand!

bammyriche

Congrats. Pls u need to start ur medical even though u ve not received ur 2NL. However, I completed my medical b4 my 2NL arrived.

Pls make a print out of the mail from KCC and go to Kamorass hospital in Victoria Island , Lagos in Muri Okunola street.tel: 01-4612032.

On arrival kindly present the printed out copy from KCC, you will be given medical form for about N40.

For adult: N15,600 excluding Immunization
For child: N3,500 excluding Immunization

Pls, you need to start now because of long queue and long process. Your blood stample and x-ray for the first day and later on appointment for physical body check and test result.

However, send email to this ..LagosIV@state.gov immediately, Lagos embassy will forward ur 2NL to u.