• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Lucky winners from Nigeria

hi i've got the NL of DV 2010 But got confused about few things . plz help me out solving these......

1.I'm single and received the white envelope on my name and I'm not residing in the USA.
so should I feel up only form DS -230 part1& 2 or both DS-230 and DSP-122?

2.I'm single and got the letter on my name so I've to feel-up a single copy of the forms (i e: only for me) or every members of my family(i e: 1 copy each for my mother,father & brother)?

3. Should I feel-up the forms by hand writing or I have to print the answers of each questions and then only put the signature by my hand?

4.should I send only my photo or each member of my family?

Please help me out brothers coz I've very little idea about the forms & English .And I'm staying in some part of the earth where I'll have none to help me. so please help.please write to :
metroloy@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
i really appreciate the good wok u people ar doin in this forum. 2 say the fact,it helps a lot. keep it up. pls is there anyone in the house dat can link or give me the number of any police officer @ alagbon police station 4 my brother police cert/report. what is the current price of dollar now at embassy and black market?

hi i've got the NL of DV 2010 But got confused about few things . plz help me out solving these......

1.I'm single and received the white envelope on my name and I'm not residing in the USA.
so should I feel up only form DS -230 part1& 2 or both DS-230 and DSP-122?

2.I'm single and got the letter on my name so I've to feel-up a single copy of the forms (i e: only for me) or every members of my family(i e: 1 copy each for my mother,father & brother)?

3. Should I feel-up the forms by hand writing or I have to print the answers of each questions and then only put the signature by my hand?

4.should I send only my photo or each member of my family?

Please help me out brothers coz I've very little idea about the forms & English .And I'm staying in some part of the earth where I'll have none to help me. so please help.please write to :
metroloy@yahoo.com

Since you are single and and if you are not going to get married before sending back your form to kcc,then, the three forms(ds 230 part i&ii and dsp 122) are meant for you to fill alone.In other words, you are to fill the three forms. But make sure you do not sign DS 230 Part ii.Your parents and your siblings do not have any business with the forms in so far you did not indicate in the form you filled on online during the registration last year that they were accompaning you to the US.Only include you parents date of birth in the columns provided.
you can fill the form handwritten but let it be legible.Send only your photograph with case number and name at the back.
Meanwhile, where are you from and what is your case number?

Hi, Is there any one here know about administrative process!:(

tell us d actual thing u want 2know about d administrative process.
we are basically 2 advice eachother about process and not d administration but if u insist i think u should call them. u've their fone no. on ur notification letter.

i really appreciate the good wok u people ar doin in this forum. 2 say the fact,it helps a lot. keep it up. pls is there anyone in the house dat can link or give me the number of any police officer @ alagbon police station 4 my brother police cert/report. what is the current price of dollar now at embassy and black market?

thanks 4 appreciating d gud work our brothers are doing.
we have been stopped or cautioned frm given out people's number out on d internet without their approval so check d past post on this thread frm d begin to now maybe u can still see it but am sure it still there.
d dollar exchange rate remain 160 in d embassy.

tell us d actual thing u want 2know about d administrative process.
we are basically 2 advice eachother about process and not d administration but if u insist i think u should call them. u've their fone no. on ur notification letter.

first thank u for ur replay
my Q is about what itis cause and how much it will take?
thank u again

first thank u for ur replay
my Q is about what itis cause and how much it will take?
thank u again

try and simplify ur question as much as possible.
at d embassy during d interview u'll embassy fee of 775 dollar.
pls are u d actual or real winner? cos if u are then in d first notification letter sent 2u by kccdv all d details of d money and documents required are stated inside.
u're 2009AF... or 2010AF... winner?

Dear bammyrichie,
Thank u again, Yes I did the interview and paid the $775, my no. is 2009AF30xxx.
the officer tell me that I should wait untel they call me because there is adminstrative process.
My Q is what is the cause of the process and how much it will take?

Thank u...

Dv-2010 nigeria

I have recently received my NL which has been filled and sent back to KCC,i am therefore awaiting the second letter,my CN-2010AF00016XXX. I will be grateful to know when my second letter may come and when likely will i be call for interview,moreover is my CN high or low.many thanks in anticipation of your kind assistance and to every contributors on these thread keep up the good work, God Bless You All.

why is it so quiet here!

Hello people, the silence here is deafning!

Hope everyone is okay.

Those for June interview I guess we are all set and ready to go.

Am counting down 13days to go...

See ya all soon!!!!

Hello people, the silence here is deafning!

Hope everyone is okay.

Those for June interview I guess we are all set and ready to go.

Am counting down 13days to go...

See ya all soon!!!!

Actually quiet.I surmise that,those whose numbers are current are going thru the entire process of getting their police cert.medicals etc while those whose numbers are not yet current are seriously waiting for the next cut off to make further comments.But I suggest we try as much as we can to make this forum lively.Toluwalase,what's up?

well, d silence i guess shows dat nobody encounted any problem during those processes. i wish u guys gud luck and God's favour during ur interview and pls don't 4get 2 fill d house about ur encounter at d embassy.
wekere and i are seriously waiting 4 august visa bulletin.

Travelled

Hi House,

I'm so sorry for been silent for few weeks. I had to travel to Nigeria to sort some things out and now i am back in the UK.

I can see you guys are doing a good job, do keep it up.

Please, if you have your interview soon let the house know what your plans are so that we can plan together to avoid failure.

Good luck to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi should I staple the photo with the forms or only put that in the envelope .and with which form i should staple the photo? plz reply guies

Congratulation, i thank God for his mercy, just take your time and follow the instruction. My advice is just be your self,fill all the information you now so that you can be able to remanber them during your interview.