• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Lucky winners from Nigeria

What about BUSALAB?

hi PROMIX,
i got a message from them on monday last week so i think they took like 3weeks befor replyd. but u just have to ba prepard cos only 2 weeks notice was given to me so am rescheduled to 22 of this mount u can call me if u like on 07030272499 ok so we can talk more. u will be rescheduled just be at alet.

Hi house,

Does anybody know anything about busalab's interview he said he was rescheduled for 22nd April 09 and it's 2weeks now he had it and no news from him yet.

Any info will be highly appreciated please.

Be your brother's keeper.

I wish all interviewing and expecting to be current this month the very best of luck.

Enjoy

Thank God

I am grateful to God and eternally grateful to members of this wonderful house. I had a successful interview on the 28th of April .Thanks to this great house, my change of surname issue which was troubling me, was taken care off before hand and never even mentioned during my interview.
Thanks to you all!
4real4U, thanks so much you were the first person to respond to my queries, thanks so much.I always look out for your posts cos they are always so loaded.
eyel thanks for your help with my medicals.

Excerpts of my Interview:

CO(Consular Officer):What is your name

Me:Answer

CO:When were you born

Me:Ans

CO:You say you are a Microbiologist,what do you do at work?

CO:What cultures do you have in your lab now

CO: How long have you been working?
Me: Ans

CO: Your case number is low,why are you just coming for interview.

Me: I didnt receive my 1st NL on time.

CO:Ok give me a minute.

Then he handed me the pick up slip

Congrats

I am grateful to God and eternally grateful to members of this wonderful house. I had a successful interview on the 28th of April .Thanks to this great house, my change of surname issue which was troubling me, was taken care off before hand and never even mentioned during my interview.
Thanks to you all!
4real4U, thanks so much you were the first person to respond to my queries, thanks so much.I always look out for your posts cos they are always so loaded.

Just like that? Congrats. We need more good news, just keep it rolling in da house.

HELLO HOUSE ,

THE VISA BULLETIN FOR MONTH OF JULY 09 IS OUT.

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 48,700 Except:
Egypt 21,600
Ethiopia 21,100
Nigeria 14,400

ASIA CURRENT
EUROPE CURRENT
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) CURRENT
OCEANIA CURRENT
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN CURRENT

I THINK IS NOT TOO BAD FOR NIJA. WHAT DO YOU THINK. GOOD LUCK FOR THOSE WHO ARE CURRENT IN THE MONTH OF JULY.

what happens if your number becomes current in August, Is there still any chance of getting an interview date and getting the green card before Sept 30th.

Has anyone had a high CN close to the deadline and succeeded?

Last edited by a moderator:
Whao

HELLO HOUSE ,

AFRICA 48,700 Except:
Egypt 21,600
Ethiopia 21,100
Nigeria 14,400

ASIA CURRENT
EUROPE CURRENT
OCEANIA CURRENT

I THINK IS NOT TOO BAD FOR NIJA. WHAT DO YOU THINK. GOOD LUCK FOR THOSE WHO ARE CURRENT IN THE MONTH OF JULY.

Guys, this is unbelieveable other continents are current already. This time last year only SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN were current. This is not bad for African countries at all, although the case numbers were lower than last years' for Egypt and Nigeria.

I wish those current for July the best of luck. C below for link in case you want to read further.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4497.html

Two more cut offs (July and August09) before the fiscal year 09 ends.

Enjoy

Yes

what happens if your number becomes current in August, Is there still any chance of getting an interview date and getting the green card before Sept 30th.

Has anyone had a high CN close to the deadline and succeeded?

Yes, impossible is nothing. It is a 2-way thing. At times they would have refused people to the extent that they will have visas left and people coming towards the end will benefit from it and at times they would have given it out and start refusing people coming later.

Pray for yourself and loved ones.

Good luck

Yes, impossible is nothing. It is a 2-way thing. At times they would have refused people to the extent that they will have visas left and people coming towards the end will benefit from it and at times they would have given it out and start refusing people coming later.

Pray for yourself and loved ones.

Good luck

wow, what do you mean by impossible is nothing. If you have all your documents and everything they need is it still possible to get refused at a later stage.

june bulletin is outtt.

new bulletin is out and 4 naija it 14400. people should discuss it. on this forum as other continents apart from africa are current.

My testimonies...

It is my turn of testimonies, my good news are on the way, by the grace of almighty GOD!!
Amen.:D:)

Nice one!

Thanks to you all!

Congratulations!

HELLO HOUSE ,

AFRICA 48,700 Except:
Egypt 21,600
Ethiopia 21,100
Nigeria 14,400

ASIA CURRENT
EUROPE CURRENT
OCEANIA CURRENT

A nice jump for africa and other continents are current.Still waiting for the next two cut offs!Good luck to all those who are current!

Great works!!

hey guys! how are you doing?. am glad to see how things are going in this forum. you guys are wonderful........
Congratulations to those that had a successful interview already and I pray for those that are yet to go.
Guys dont panic once you have your things organised you dont have problem. If you have any issue bothering you. write mail to Kcc and expian to them on time before you interview period.
By the grace of God i will be comming on at least every weekend to make my contributions.
thanks Guys..
wikoson@yahoo.com

wow, what do you mean by impossible is nothing. If you have all your documents and everything they need is it still possible to get refused at a later stage.

did u mean that if i ve everytin required and if pay d embassy fee and they have finished gve out d visa they should. will they refund d money back? after meeting all d requirement?
onyii is gud 2 have u back. how is america treating u?
i mailed ur yahoo.
congratulatn 2 those current 4d month of july and i wish u gud luck as u prepare 4 interview.

I really need an input about this situation.

I have someone with me here that has filed for USA residency through his mother who is a greencard holder. While recently going through his mother documents, he notice that the date of birth he has been using on all is documents in the last few years has been wrong. He had never pysically seen his birth certificate, just always quote what he had also be told and when his birthday was celebrated.

When his mother filed for him, she used the original DOB certificate to file with the embassy but the problem now is that this birth certificate does not correspon all his school records also including WAEC and JAMB.

Although his interview with USA embassy is still a couple of months away, i need to know what advice he needs to regularise his document as soon as possible.

1. Does he need to retake WAEC, JAMB, etc

2. Get New NPC certificate etc

3. Will he need to go to court to swear?

Pls i need advice on what he needs to do and where to get this document, addresses etc. He lives in Lagos.

Praise God, what a big jump for Nigerians ...from 12750 - 14400. Thank GOD for those of us that are current and also, for those that are still waiting, pls be patience and have faith......for GOD is not sleeping, He is from a distance watching us.

Pls, have nothing to fear, if u have God as your FATHER. He said, we should ask anything thru HIS NAME and we would get it.

I wish everyone a successful interview in advance.

Hello house a friend in uk want to be interviewed in uk instead of Ghana his country of chargeability. He wants to request for this on the form he is sending to KCC. Is that posible?

CN:#2009AF00014XXX
NL recieved 18th April
Letter posted to KCC 5th May
sent mail to KCC in July 10
KCC comfirmed reciept of form July 11
Current in December
Police Cert completed
KCC confirm interview for 19/12/08
2ND LETTER RECIEVED 14/11/08
Interview reschedulled to 23/2/09
successful fisrt interview 23/2/09
medicals completed
second interview 16/04/09
Sucessful second interview 16/04/2009
visa pick up 24/04/2009
Picked up visas for the Two 24/04/09
Prov. 21:31 Horses are made ready for battle but vitory is in the hands of God

Praise God, what a big jump for Nigerians ...from 12750 - 14400. Thank GOD for those of us that are current and also, for those that are still waiting, pls be patience and have faith......for GOD is not sleeping, He is from a distance watching us.

Pls, have nothing to fear, if u have God as your FATHER. He said, we should ask anything thru HIS NAME and we would get it.

I wish everyone a successful interview in advance.

@Godbless, thanks for your prayers and wishes.i want to find out from the house if all the winners that are current between 12750 and 1440 will be interviewed.