• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Lucky winners from Nigeria

did u

thank u everybody, for ur concern about my issue is just dat is unfortunate dat things like this happen to me, if i had knew dat i'll come across this thread i'll not have stick to d agent but all things being equal.
i was in d agent office and we talked at length yesterday. i quote him' i've paid him to do a job 4 me and he's readly to do it' he z dat he have sent d form again.

Hi,

Did you ask him what means he used to send it and the evidence? If i may ask did he do the initial online application for you and is your 1st newsletter with him?

Bammyrichie!

hi brother, having read all post on this agent issue am a bit confused.

Can you state clearly at what stage the agent came into the picture, what was his role suppose to be.

Why am I asking? this is to enable all of us on this forum and future visitors know in clear terms how to avoid this sort of mess(pardon my language)

it will really be good to know what it is because I have heard of agents in Lagos.

who did the online registration for people when the lottery was running and use their own address as the individuals forwarding address. once they get your 1st NL they call you up on the contact you provided them and demand huge sums before they release your NL to you and it ends their.

So please lets us know!

As I do know that all sort of fraud is done in Nigeria under the guise of DV lottery

Thank you

I tire o

Pls wats the name of this place you have been for 6months?

Abi e no get name?

My guy, i tire o. May be the place no get name o and na his brother go go interview for am. To me all you took your time to prepare up there doesn't mean anything to me and i guess to virtually everybody here.

I rest my case and good luck with yourself.

Hi Livewire007
This place is one city of cities of country I lived within it ( not my country )
thank u again

Last edited by a moderator:
hi brother, having read all post on this agent issue am a bit confused.

Can you state clearly at what stage the agent came into the picture, what was his role suppose to be.

Why am I asking? this is to enable all of us on this forum and future visitors know in clear terms how to avoid this sort of mess(pardon my language)

it will really be good to know what it is because I have heard of agents in Lagos.

who did the online registration for people when the lottery was running and use their own address as the individuals forwarding address. once they get your 1st NL they call you up on the contact you provided them and demand huge sums before they release your NL to you and it ends their.

So please lets us know!

As I do know that all sort of fraud is done in Nigeria under the guise of DV lottery

Thank you

hi fellow winner, i register via d agent so d agent began d processing 4 me and i paid him. the situation is undercontrol now. we've send d form via dhl

Original Documents

Quick question for all those whom have received their visas and may have had their POE. When did you recieve back your original documents such as birth certificate and secondary/high school diploma, etc...

Any insight will be appreciated.

Quick question for all those whom have received their visas and may have had their POE. When did you recieve back your original documents such as birth certificate and secondary/high school diploma, etc...

Any insight will be appreciated.

i guess dat will be when go and collect ur visa atleast ur visa wouldn't be available 4u on interview day.

2010 dv lottery,I won again!

I picked up a white big envelope yesterday from the post office,it was the dv 2010 result,I won it again but this time with a very low case number.Just thanking God for His Devine favours!

Hi Medpharm in Nairobi they gave us back all the originals after the interview except the passport , medical exam n police clearance.I dont know about other places.

I picked up a white big envelope yesterday from the post office,it was the dv 2010 result,I won it again but this time with a very low case number.Just thanking God for His Devine favours!

Benzobenzo,

CONGRATS! AM REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU, I CAN IMAGINE YOUR CASE NO IN 2009 AS 6**** DATS OVER 60,000.
GOD WILL FAVOR YOU THIS TIME. YOU CAN GO TO THIS THREAD FOR THE 2010 UPDATES
http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=296459

WISHING U ALL THE BEST.

congratulation brother, u are really destiny to be in dat country.
i also won it twice. my 1st was in 2005 and d 2nd was 2008. ur cn is going to be very low imagine u receiving ur notification letter now. gud luck

Hi EVERYBODY, kindly learn a lesson frm my own mistake.
but yesterday d agent said that by 31st sept 2009. if i don't have my visa in my hand i can SUE him to court. livewire, 4real4u and others what did u think? pls join me in prayer. this is d second time am winning this thing in 4 years. pls help me wit prayer.

Me agent might be playing games!

but yesterday d agent said that by 31st sept 2009. if i don't have my visa in my hand i can SUE him to court. livewire, 4real4u and others what did u think? pls join me in prayer. this is d second time am winning this thing in 4 years. pls help me wit prayer.

The agent said this in order for you to allow him have some rest.What if you are not successful at the end of the day(I don't pray so)?The outcome of the case in court will not in any way reverse the decision of the embassy.I will sincerely advise you kindly talk to this agent to release all your doc and truthful infomation in his possession.A period of about 5 months is needed for the processing of your case after submision,it's not that late.Again,I see no reason for using this agent thing,they are just middle men and thier interest is just to earn a living from your own pocket..Goodluck!

Mr agent might be playing games!

The agent said this in order for you to allow him have some rest.What if you are not successful at the end of the day(I don't pray so)?The outcome of the case in court will not in any way reverse the decision of the embassy.I will sincerely advise you kindly talk to this agent to release all your doc and truthful infomation in his possession.A period of about 5 months is needed for the processing of your case after submision,it's not that late.Again,I see no reason for using this agent thing,they are just middle men and thier interest is just to earn a living from your own pocket..Goodluck!

Hi,

Please do exactly that to help situation in case it is raised at the interview.

Hi 4real4u,
Thanks for your response and advice,
I went to H/Q of NPC at my Local Govt Area,i was told to get NPC Birth Certificate,it 'll cost me N8,500 and aswell i was told i 'll need to bring 2 passport photograph,a copy of my int'l passport etc.Please i have the following questions for the house:
1.What is the size NPC birth Certificate? Does it big like size of A4 paper,higher education note book or is it small like a receipt?
Cos the one i was shown @ LGA is very big

2. How much does it cost to do it @ surulere NPC H/Q?

3.What are the requirements to get NPC birth Certificate?

4.Can someone just go to any NPC office in any part of nigeria to get NPC birth Certificate irrespective of the place or state you are from?Assuming that am a Yoruba,can i go to north to collect NPC birth Certificate so it federal stuff?

Urgent advice needed

need an advice on this situation, I have someone with me here that has filed for residency through his mother, while recently going through his mother documents, he notice that the date of birth that his mother as been using since his childhood is wrong. There he had never actually seen his birth certificate until recently and was unaware that there was even a problem.

Although the family filed for him about 5years ago using is original DOB certificate, all other doucment School records, WAEC and he has even just seat for JAMB using the same information. Although his interview with USA embassy is not for a year, i need to know what advice he needs to regularise his document as soon as possible.

1. Does he need to retake WAEC, JAMB, etc
2. Get New NPC certificate etc

Pls i need advice on what he needsa to do and where to get this document, addresses etc. He lives in Lagos.