• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Lucky winners from Nigeria

Originals?

Quick question for all those whom have received their visas and may have had their POE. When did you recieve back your original documents such as birth certificate and secondary/high school diploma, etc...

Any insight will be appreciated.

Hi,

I can't remember them collecting originals from me they only checked it and got the photocopies from me because they stated it clearly in the 2nd NL that one should come with copies of the originals.

So i think you must have gone for interview with only originals and they just retained it or something. If thats the case you'll have to contact them to get them back and also make copies for them.

At POE they don't have anything to do with your documents except the seal envelope containing your application forms and documents giving to you at the embassy to drop off at the port of entry.

Enjoy

Hi 4real4u,
Thanks for your response and advice,
I went to H/Q of NPC at my Local Govt Area,i was told to get NPC Birth Certificate,it 'll cost me N8,500 and aswell i was told i 'll need to bring 2 passport photograph,a copy of my int'l passport etc.Please i have the following questions for the house:
1.What is the size NPC birth Certificate? Does it big like size of A4 paper,higher education note book or is it small like a receipt?
Cos the one i was shown @ LGA is very big

2. How much does it cost to do it @ surulere NPC H/Q?

3.What are the requirements to get NPC birth Certificate?

4.Can someone just go to any NPC office in any part of nigeria to get NPC birth Certificate irrespective of the place or state you are from?Assuming that am a Yoruba,can i go to north to collect NPC birth Certificate so it federal stuff?

1.What is the size NPC birth Certificate? Does it big like size of A4 paper,higher education note book or is it small like a receipt?

It is A4 size or slightly bigger but definitely not up to A3

I don't have an idea, may be some other people will help you out with that

Your original birth certificate or affidavit with passport photographs and fees.

4.Can someone just go to any NPC office in any part of nigeria to get NPC birth Certificate irrespective of the place or state you are from?Assuming that am a Yoruba,can i go to north to collect NPC birth Certificate so it federal stuff

I should think so, just go to one and see the reply they'll give you.

Good luck

Hello Everyone in the house its a very long time i came to the room but now am very much available so that we all can keep the house lifely.

I will like to know the current price for doing medicals at Kamorass, current exchange rate the USA embassy is charging and finally the price for police Report.

Hope to hear from you people.

Hi Sunnyaje,
There is something i'll like to tell you,kindly mail your yahoo email & your phone number to this email: fasasi101@hotmail.co.uk
So that i will call you,it is very important message for you.
Await your mail.............

hi

congratulation brother, u are really destiny to be in dat country.
i also won it twice. my 1st was in 2005 and d 2nd was 2008. ur cn is going to be very low imagine u receiving ur notification letter now. gud luck

Hi,

Whao, so you won in 2005 what happened to that? I hope it wasn't this process you followed then or probably you didn't get it due to high case no.

If you are a student as claimed you had better learn to do things yourself because the environment you're going in US, if you don't read things up yourself and do it you'll have to pay through your nose to get it done for you.

That's my little piece of advice for you. If he doesn't do it by end of September 09, you're simply the loser 'cos no court judgement will bring back the visa for you and will allow you win another automatically again.

I wish you good luck with this one 'cos you might not get the 3rd chance if messed up.

Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:

It is A4 size or slightly bigger but definitely not up to A3

I don't have an idea, may be some other people will help you out with that

Your original birth certificate or affidavit with passport photographs and fees.

4.Can someone just go to any NPC office in any part of nigeria to get NPC birth Certificate irrespective of the place or state you are from?Assuming that am a Yoruba,can i go to north to collect NPC birth Certificate so it federal stuff

I should think so, just go to one and see the reply they'll give you.

Good luck

Hi 4real4u,
Thank you very much,God will bless you.I've added you to my yahoo messenger list,kindly accept it.
anjibobo@yahoo.com (am i correct?)
Please,does this particular NPC Birth Certificate have Passport photograph attach to it?

automatically with this one 'cos you might not get the 3rd chance if messed up.

Enjoy[/QUOTE]

well 4real4u,
i actually won it twice but d cn was high then so i 4get it.
have leave everything into GOD'S HAND. right now i just want to move on wit my life and 4get that things like this ever happen, but am confidence of one thing which is God dat make it possible 4me to be selected will surely help me out if it's part of my destiny to live in dat country as a citizen. thanks 4 all ur support and God bless u all and i wish u all happy staying in d dream country. but i will back wit gud news 4every1 about situation before d fiscal year ends in sept 09. 1luv

Last edited by a moderator:
Make sure

automatically with this one 'cos you might not get the 3rd chance if messed up.

Enjoy

well 4real4u,
have leave everything into GOD'S HAND. right now i just want to move on wit my life and 4get that things like this ever happen, but am confidence of one thing which is God dat make it possible 4me to be selected will surely help me out if it's part of my destiny to live in dat country as a citizen. thanks 4 all ur support and God bless u all and i wish u all happy staying in d dream country. but i will back wit gud news 4every1 about situation before d fiscal year ends in sept 09. 1luv[/QUOTE]

Hi,

Just make sure you don't do what you'll leave to regret and you'll find difficult to forgive yourself. So it is better you take your time to do everything possible now to make it happen and leave the rest to God.

Anyways, good luck.

well 4real4u,
have leave everything into GOD'S HAND. right now i just want to move on wit my life and 4get that things like this ever happen, but am confidence of one thing which is God dat make it possible 4me to be selected will surely help me out if it's part of my destiny to live in dat country as a citizen. thanks 4 all ur support and God bless u all and i wish u all happy staying in d dream country. but i will back wit gud news 4every1 about situation before d fiscal year ends in sept 09. 1luv

Hi,

Just make sure you don't do what you'll leave to regret and you'll find difficult to forgive yourself. So it is better you take your time to do everything possible now to make it happen and leave the rest to God.

Anyways, good luck.[/QUOTE]

Brother,
there is nothing i can do now than 2 wait patiently 4my time 2 come and God shld quicking d process not 2 stay dat long for 5-6 mth. we have sent d form again.

Xray films

Hi house,
how are you all doing? i have a quick question for those who have had their interviews.
Were you required to present the xray film at any point during the interview?
i need to know urgently. thanks

Hi house,
how are you all doing? i have a quick question for those who have had their interviews.

I don't think you need it at the embassy. I was never asked during my interview in Ghana.

CN:#2009AF00014XXX
NL recieved 18th April
Letter posted to KCC 5th May
sent mail to KCC in July 10
KCC comfirmed reciept of form July 11
Current in December
Police Cert completed
KCC confirm interview for 19/12/08
2ND LETTER RECIEVED 14/11/08
Interview reschedulled to 23/2/09
successful fisrt interview 23/2/09
medicals completed
second interview 16/04/09
Sucessful second interview 16/04/2009
visa pick up 24/04/2009
Picked up visas for the Two 24/04/09
Prov. 21:31 Horses are made ready for battle but vitory is in the hands of God:)

It was the other way round

Hi house,

Hi,

We were not asked for the x-ray, it was the other way round 'cos they gave us our x-ray to take with us to the US. This is based on the UK interview, may be somebody in Nigeria can help you out with that. Though, i think it should be same everywhere.

4real4u, i just want 2 say dat u r doin a wonderful job and u r appreciated.
hw r u & hws lif wit d family?
hv a lovely day and a stressfree month

Hi house,

Yeah all documents including medical and X-ray will be submitted initially before the interview but will be given back at the end of the interview, hope this helps.

Thanks

4real4u, i just want 2 say dat u r doin a wonderful job and u r appreciated.
hw r u & hws lif wit d family?
hv a lovely day and a stressfree month

Hi,

Thanks for being appreciative. Life is good as usual, thanks to God. Have a lovely month.