• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Lucky winners from Nigeria

Congrats

Hello all,

I had a succesful Interview yesterday 13th January @ the US embassy. Lagos, it was so smooth, all my fears was dissolve by FAITH IN GOD i give all the GLORY TO GOD.

Thanks 4REAL4U, Aadepetun,neville, and all others, u're indeed a blessing to the house.

I will narate the whole episode later in a post.

$1=N125 (embassy rate)

Congrats,

I am so happy for you and it means we're starting the new year with a good news which will definitely continue.

The embassy rate is very low 'cos at black market yesterday i changed at $1= N153, it wasn't funny.

Teebaby i suggest you wait till next week for that but you could give it a trial if you like. Meanwhile, madam flight to nigeria is cheap (£450 max) now 'cos they're having the promo thing which will end 31st january09, so next week is not too bad for you to find out and as soon as you know the date he should book the flight. Congrats in advance.

I wish the rest good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
When would cn 2009000013,4** going to be current

Congrats to those my fellow friends whose case number are current Feb and March, 2009.

Thus, I guess the CN are low this time.....God knows. However, can someone in the house pre-empt when cases number 20090000134** would be current. I would most appreciate this information.

Cheers

Godblesschuks

congrats

Hello all,

I had a succesful Interview yesterday 13th January @ the US embassy. Lagos, it was so smooth, all my fears was dissolve by FAITH IN GOD i give all the GLORY TO GOD.

Thanks 4REAL4U, Aadepetun,neville, and all others, u're indeed a blessing to the house.

$1=N125 (embassy rate)
livewire congrats on your successful interview i tap into that annointing, also thanks for replying my post on the issue of naira to dollar.

does anyone know how much it cost to do police report and obtain NPC birth cert?

Police Cert. costs between N4,000 to N12,000 depending on the Detective you come across @ alagbon and your negotiating power. During my medicals, i met some guys that said they had to pay @ the bank, but mine was cash and carry, same day collection.

NPC cert will cost N2,500 maximum.
Hope this info is helpful.

all d best.

thank you

Police Cert. costs between N4,000 to N12,000 depending on the Detective you come across @ alagbon and your negotiating power. During my medicals, i met some guys that said they had to pay @ the bank, but mine was cash and carry, same day collection.

NPC cert will cost N2,500 maximum.
Hope this info is helpful.

all d best.

thank you a mil it helps alot pls if you dont mind is NPC cert same day collection as well

4real4u, thanks for the info. please what is the name of the airline and is it a return ticket?

please would you mind giving me your personal email addy? I need to chat with you.

thanks

4real4u,

Thanks brother i have checked it.

For those that have had their processing & interviews in Naija, please if i may ask is it possible for one to finish everything within 1 month? i.e. medical, police clearance and the interview proper.

If I reside outside Lagos, like how many times will i need to visit Lagos before i finish the whole stuff especially medical?

Hope I am not sounding too funny. Sorry if i am. I reside outside Lagos and the answers to my questions will help me plan my logistics well.

Thanks for your assistance.

Congrats to those my fellow friends whose case number are current Feb and March, 2009.

Thus, I guess the CN are low this time.....God knows. However, can someone in the house pre-empt when cases number 20090000134** would be current. I would most appreciate this information.

Cheers

Godblesschuks

Hi Godblesschuks,
Your CN is exactly almost the same with my friend,u can give me your email and phone no privately @: fasasi101@hotmail.co.uk
so that both of you guyz can praparing for interview together and rob mind together aswell.He will give you a call.

Congratulations

Hello all,

$1=N125 (embassy rate)

Am so sure that am going to shout my own testimony here too. Livewire, Live longggggggggg as the lord liveth.n
To we that are still praying for a successful interview like this. God shall surely surprise us all. Amen

Hello Guys,

Who can explain why the CN cut off is slow. Feb was just 9500 and march 9900. Thus, a diff. of 400. In view of this, I guess those with high numbers like 15000 - 30000 will be waiting for so long...knowing full that the end period is sept.2009.

I need contributions pls.

thanks

agreed but ful of aduraaaa

i think they know better or i should say bcos many nigerian that won are many within that range.Anyway saa, people with high number like 15000 and above should keep on praying bcos if it continues this way ,they may not get to their number.

Hello My Naija guys,

Pls, may I know the requirement for adjustment of status. For instance, the initial NL was for a Father, Mother and Two kids less than 5yrs of age. Thus, God blessed the family with a new born baby, making it 5 persons in total.

My people in the House, pls I need vital information on this issue to enable us prepare while waiting for the 2NL. In addition, I guess it has no negative impact......

Thanks

Godblesschuks

Hello Guys,

Pls if your CN falls between 9901 - 15000. Lets come together and share ideas....if possible communicate via personal emails or GSM. Thus, we all can be good friends when we found ourselves in USA b4 Sept.2009.

I wish all of us good luck.

Godblesschuks

Hello My Naija guys,

Pls, may I know the requirement for adjustment of status. For instance, the initial NL was for a Father, Mother and Two kids less than 5yrs of age. Thus, God blessed the family with a new born baby, making it 5 persons in total.

My people in the House, pls I need vital information on this issue to enable us prepare while waiting for the 2NL. In addition, I guess it has no negative impact......

Thanks

Godblesschuks

YOU DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THAT, JUST DOWNLOAD A NEW DS-230 (CLICK HERE http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/81807.pdf) FORM AND FILL IT FOR YOUR NEW BABY, THEN SEND AS ATTACHMENT TO KCCDV@STATE.GOV & YOU CAN ALSO SEND IT VIA FAX TO KCC, THEN CALL THEM UP AFTER A WEEK TO BE SURE THEY HAVE UPDATED YOUR CASE FILE.

MEANWHILE WATS YOUR CASE NUMBER?

CLICK HERE TO EDIT YOUR SIGNATURE
http://forums.immigration.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

Hello My Naija guys,

Thanks

Godblesschuks

Hi Godblesschuks,
Just follow the instruction made by "livewire007",that is the next step to take.Happy New baby born..........

hello house,

Please is it too early to write kcc requesting for my interview date? I found out that some people started their medicals even before the arrival of their 2nd letter. How did you go about it please?

Thanks.

Try

hello house,

Please is it too early to write kcc requesting for my interview date? I found out that some people started their medicals even before the arrival of their 2nd letter. How did you go about it please?

Thanks.

Hi,

I think it's exactly one week today the bulletine came out, so you can call them first and if they tell you on phone then mail them so that you can have a paper copy which you can use to start your medicals.

Good Luck