• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Lucky winners from Nigeria

Help Samko

That can make big problems. You told us you gave them your correct DOB in the origin entry and make a mistake in DS-230. Maybe someone have the idea you send multiple entries for the lottery.

Tazmania,

Could you please give Samko the details of how you got your Nigeria police cert. and that of germany. Please, look into the question i asked medpharm earlier too.

Thanks

police certificate

Hi all,

Thanks guys.
I called Nigerian Embassy in Berlin today with respect to police certificate. The woman who answered me, mentioned that the embassy do not process or get involve in processing a police certificate, and that i should travel to nigeria. she mentioned that is the reply she always give with respect to police certificate.
Please how long does it take to get the police certificate from Alagbon, Lagos? for now I have posted the finger print I had in nigeria last year for a police certificate that i brought to Germany to my wife, for application for a new one at Alagbon, I hope its accepted. otherwise I will have to travel down 2 weeks ( depending on how long it takes to get the certificate )before the interview to sort it out.
Or does anyone have a better suggestion.
I do not have any problem in getting a police certificate from germany as I am familiar with the process.
please advice

I can c

I did nothing. Finito.

I can see you do not understand english at all. I even went to the extent of re-phrasing it you still did not get it, how dull?. Unfortunately, i don't think we have a german on this forum who will like to take out of his/her time to translate to you.

Good to know

Hi all,

Thanks guys.
I called Nigerian Embassy in Berlin today with respect to police certificate. The woman who answered me, mentioned that the embassy do not process or get involve in processing a police certificate, and that i should travel to nigeria. she mentioned that is the reply she always give with respect to police certificate.
Please how long does it take to get the police certificate from Alagbon, Lagos? for now I have posted the finger print I had in nigeria last year for a police certificate that i brought to Germany to my wife, for application for a new one at Alagbon, I hope its accepted. otherwise I will have to travel down 2 weeks ( depending on how long it takes to get the certificate )before the interview to sort it out.
I do not have any problem in getting a police certificate from germany as I am familiar with the process.
please advice

Guy, good to know you can find your way round the german PC. As per that of Nigeria, it is not costly and i got mine the same day with my wife, We were there around 8am and we got it around 4:30pm, so i think if you go there early enough you should be able to get it same day. Although, their is no crime in allowing more time for your processing to be on the safe side.

Good Luck.

Hi all,

Thanks guys.
please advice

Where is your visa interview taking place? In Germany or Nigeria?
If it is taking place in Germany, assuming that you have not visited Nigeria since you left the shores, then your old police certificate should in theory still be alright as you have not visited the country so you cannot possibly committed any crimes over there.This is my own opinion.
Anyway, getting police certificate at Alagbon Close is not a big deal, you can get it in 2 hours if you go straight to the right office. Avoid going through an intermediary, it will only cost you more money and take a longer time to process it.

I can see you do not understand english at all. I even went to the extent of re-phrasing it you still did not get it, how dull?. Unfortunately, i don't think we have a german on this forum who will like to take out of his/her time to translate to you.
Are you drunk or something that you dont understand that I dont need a fu*king cert from Nigeria as I'm not a Nigerian? :mad:

lets be polite

hi,

thanks for all the contributions.
Think the minimum we owe ourself on this forum is to be polite.
Tazmania and 4real4u , please stop this negative messages.
thanks all

Don't worry, things will work out fine for you. Just be calm and make enough preparation, get more than enough documents to prove your points to them. Have you got your 2nd newsletter and what is the content, if you care to disclose?.

Good Luck.

Thanks.Im still expecting the 2nd NL. God is in control.

hello Everyone,
a friend just introduced me to this fantastic website.i am a DV winner based in Enugu.i am really new in this whole thing and would appreciate any suggestion to actualised my chances.

Welcome

hello Everyone,
a friend just introduced me to this fantastic website.i am a DV winner based in Enugu.i am really new in this whole thing and would appreciate any suggestion to actualised my chances.

You're welcome. All you'll need do is click on USER CP, then go to signature to put your signature like mine below. Copy and edit it, so that we can know a little more about you.

Thanks

Medpharm,

I was born 197x and i have birth certificate issued from the hospital. Do you have an idea if i'll be needing NPC certificate?

Do not believe so..... but I think Nigerians may be the exception..... By the way I am not Nigerian

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

Thanks guys.
please advice

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Pls i'll need clarification for some of us that has long names, but have slight discrepances in our WAEC, degree certificates & other certificates. eg.

wats the difference between

Gbenga James Adepoju (Name used for application, same name on Birth Ceritificate)
Oluwagbenga James Adepoju (Name on WAEC & degree certificates)
any difference between the two?
or

Ola David Adeoye (Name used for application, same name on Birth Ceritificate)
Olaoluwa David Adeoye (Name on WAEC & degree certificates)
any difference between the two?

please will the embassy complaim about this differences, I need some clarifications
Expecting soonest reply.
thanks

To buttress point

Hi all,

Thanks guys.
please advice

Just to let you know that they only accept cert from alagbon alone, see the link below:

http://travel.state.gov/pdf/pk3_supplements/LGS-PK3-ENGL-0711.pdf