• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Lucky winners from Nigeria

No probs

Hello everyone,
I have another issue to share with you guys. I played the Dv lottery with my names as written below
Family Name: OLANIYAN,
Middle Name: DELE
First name; TAIWO

on my WAEC certificate and birth certificate,my name is written as OLANIYAN DELE TAIWO,

and on my international passport,my name is written as below
Surname: OLANIYAN, Other names: DELE TAIWO.

But in my first NL my name was written as OLANIYAN TAIWO DELE and TAIWO DELE OLANIYAN.

Do u think this would pose any problems for me when i go for my interview ?? Please respond

I bet you it won't pose a problem, just pray for favour.

Meanwhile, have you called for your interview date?. Samko were you able to call them today for yours to?.

Good Luck.

Meanwhile, have you called for your interview date?. Samko were you able to call them today for yours to?.

Good Luck.

Thanks.I sent KCC an email lastweek and i got a reply on Friday.An intervie has not been scheduled for my case number.I will call first week of September.Im sure i will get an interview date then.

interview date

Good Luck.

hi,

sent e- mail instead. I am expecting reply by tomorrow.

I need help and plenty of it

I am a winner of the us visa lottery, based on the fact that i received forms from kentucky.
I have filled the forms and sent back.
The forms were sent in march, i received in june and sent back still in june.
I have not called to find out if they have received the forms, cause it says we should not contact them.
What should i do?

No confirmation of reciept from KCC

I did mine in my state of origin which is Oyo state. My sister-in-law did it for me, not sure where she got it but i guess you can do it at any NPC office, if you know anybody in Ibadan it is around Governor's house not sure of the location in Lagos.

As per the medicals, i think in the UK you can start doing it b4 you get your 2nd NL 'cos i saw somewhere that if you do it b4 time it might save you a lot of processing time. I'll check the website and send it again.

Pls I mailed KCC to make correction on my address but till now, ve not got any reply from them. Plssss what should i do.

Please about the NPC stuff, for instance, if am born before NPC was started issueing DOB, can i still collect the NPC certificate? I mean for those that are born in the 70's, can NPC DOB be a valid doc. I was told that NPC will issue Declaration certificate of which it is against the dos of the instruction from KCC.

Spouse documentation

Hi Everyone,
Plss, what are the necessary documents my spouse should prepare against interwiew.my CN is AF000065XX
:confused: Somebody helpppppp.

Call

Pls I mailed KCC to make correction on my address but till now, ve not got any reply from them. Plssss what should i do.

Guy, why not call them up it will not go beyond 5minutes, so as to get immediate response to your answers. Meanwhile, b4 calling have your details in hand.

Call o

I am a winner of the us visa lottery, based on the fact that i received forms from kentucky.
I have filled the forms and sent back.
The forms were sent in march, i received in june and sent back still in june.
I have not called to find out if they have received the forms, cause it says we should not contact them.
What should i do?

Guy, try call ASAP 'cos a friend of mine sent his forms with his family to Kentucky but it didn't get there in June. We were just talking on phone and i asked him if he's called to ascertain that his docs got there he said no, so i asked him to call and they said they have not received it. He was asked to call back after 2weeks which he did they didn't receive it, so he was asked to send another one immediately, which he did and confirmed it got there later on. So u better call fast.

I just called KCC to findout if an interview date has been scheduled for my case.I was told that they have not fixed a date for my interview.I was asked to call back in 2 weeks time !! God please help me

Be calm

I just called KCC to findout if an interview date has been scheduled for my case.I was told that they have not fixed a date for my interview.I was asked to call back in 2 weeks time !! God please help me

Guy, be calm, no problems all will be fine.

Hi Everyone,
Plss, what are the necessary documents my spouse should prepare against interwiew.my CN is AF000065XX
:confused: Somebody helpppppp.

Basically, you'll get every doc you get for yourself for every member of your family. Police cert., birth cert., waec results, medicals, affidavit of support etc.

As per birth cert. i advise you get the NPC cert along with your original birth cert.

Good Luck

Nice one

got mail from KCC, interview fixed for 27th october,2008.

Nice one and congrats. Can you effect that on your signature?. Others with very low numbers will follow definitely.

Just try ask as many questions as possible and start your medical test with immediate effect.

Good Luck.

Nice one and congrats. Can you effect that on your signature?. Others with very low numbers will follow definitely.

Just try ask as many questions as possible and start your medical test with immediate effect.

Good Luck.

hi,

I am not still clear about this medical test. It However seems that one needs the second letter to book appointment in Lagos for medical test.
can someone help clarify

dv2008

hi,

I am not still clear about this medical test. It However seems that one needs the second letter to book appointment in Lagos for medical test.
can someone help clarify

Hi,

if you have a read through signatures on dv2008 threads you'll see so many people started there medicals b4 they received 2nd NL. So just try call the hospital and see if they can start for you if not wait till the letter will come. It might save you time and stress.

Enjoy.

Good Luck.

I dont understand these people ..Thats strange. My CN is 2009AF000011XX and i called KCC today to confirm my interview date and i was told that an interview date has not been scheduled for my case..but some people with higher CN already have an interview date .What do u think is wrong? Please respond.

Don't think

I dont understand these people ..Thats strange. My CN is 2009AF000011XX and i called KCC today to confirm my interview date and i was told that an interview date has not been scheduled for my case..but some people with higher CN already have an interview date .What do u think is wrong? Please respond.

I don't think anything is wrong, may be you called in the morning and it was not finalised yet. Try again now to see how things go.