• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 lucky kenyan winners

u r welcome.
Pliz go with it.u should carry all the supportive documents that u have just in case.i had with me ma bank statements.

all the best

Does the US embassy in Nairobi accept signed and scanned copy of affidavitof support(i-34form)
advise

kenyan winners

Hello Gesusu,

I dont think they will accept scanned papers. You will need original papers at the interview, you will need to take a photocopy of the originals +
the originals themselves.
Hope that helps.
Thank you.

congratulation 4 those dat their cn is current 4 d month of june. i wish u gud luck. pls post ur experience after d interview.

am also current 4 june in nigeria but when i mail kccdv, they said that they can't find my form 230 which i sent since september last year, that i should send another filled form 230 and i sent it on 20th april. so i don't really what to do? pls advice me, do i still have any chance of being called 4 interview b4 sept 31st?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys, can anyone tell me: should the main applicant sign for a child who cannot sign when filling the form DS230 part 1?

mistake

I received my first letter in June 2008 and responded back immediately after 2 weeks. My case number is 2009AF0054000. I am from Kenya

I made a mistake in the Education Part. I mentioed that I have High School but no degree instead of Highscool with degree. In kenya we are awarded with a certificate not a degree. Do you think I will be called for a Interview

What should I do?

Please help:(:(:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Hi komal,

I am from Kenya , Nairobi. You dont need to worry about that, as far as i know, all they need is your form 4 certificate, that all they require if you are planing to qualify on the basis of education.
Hope that helps.
Thank you.

Hi komal,

I am from Kenya , Nairobi. You dont need to worry about that, as far as i know, all they need is your form 4 certificate, that all they require if you are planing to qualify on the basis of education.
Hope that helps.
Thank you.

Thanks Hrithik

I do have the KCSE Certificate.

I really hope the number move fast.

kenyan winners

Helo everyone,

I wanted to ask can poor( weak) eyes sight result to visa denial?

Are there any cases of DV denials? If yes, when can one be denied a visa for DV?
Thank you.

Hi hrithik
Eyesight is not a problem.ma wife had the same problem in fact the Dr told her she is in deed supposed to be on spects So dont worry about that.

Wishing u the best.

Once one has been approved for the GC, is there a way your can request them to give back your passport soonest possible? Will be going home for the interview in July but I'm not sure how many days will be enough for the entire process.

Dv2009

Hey,

I am a DV2009 winner CN 16xxx. I am not sure whether I should hand fill the forms which are not fillable online - dsp122 to be specific. I have filled ds-230 online. Any idea what I should do? :confused:

Thanks.

kenyan winners

Hello every1,

Thank you all of you for ur help.
I had a successful interview yesterday at the US embassy.

Thank you.

Gesusu, I hope your sig date format is dd/mm/yy coz if the interview date is Oct 6th, 2009, uko pabaya mzee!