• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 lucky kenyan winners

Dv 2010

Hi,I'm new here :) and i have a question for you guys
last week i recieved the NL form kcc,and i'm filling out the accompaning
forms,the problem is in the entry form i wrote that my education level was high school but since then i recieved my University degree,how do i fill out the education part of the forms? do i write my University degree and send the forms or should i contact them first through e-mail and tell them about this change? i appreciate any info.

Dekow
Mine is schedule at 9:00 am the same date hope to see you Have you done your medical? I will be doing mine tommorow the 15th

Msichana

forms,the problem is in the entry form i wrote that my education level was high school but since then i recieved my University degree,how do i fill out the education part of the forms? do i write my University degree and send the forms or should i contact them first through e-mail and tell them about this change? i appreciate any info.

Tell us about your case numbers is it below 20,000 e.g. 2010AF00015139

Gesusu

We are taking the interview at same time.
My number is 37xxx[/QUOTE

my guy, u are too nervous man and u don't need that just be urself and be cool.
ur grade in d result is very important atleast 5 credit.
d document required at d embassy are ur birth certificate, results, letter of appointment working experience, ur international passport, medical result, police report and other vital document u filled in d form u sent 2 america.
4get who will interview u either black, white, lady, man etc. just concerntrate on d question u're asked.
i wish u gud luck. am bammyrichie frm nigeria i saw ur post on our thread.

Sorry guys have been offline have been busy as am doing ma final touches as i prepare to leave 1st of June via Nairobi.
Hrithik thanx for wat u r doing.
Dekow dont panic as long as u have the KCSE u will b ok.whether its a White or black doing they r the same.The guys in the nairobi consular r just great.
Msichana dont wory about that.Just fill in ur current eduactional level as university degree.
All the best to all current

now that you are a university graduate, you must put university degree

hallo guys, am a dv 2009 winner and my visa interview is on 22 june. my serious concern is about the names on my academic certificates which bear only two names i.e BO. my passport and other documents read BOE. a friend of mine advised me to take an affidavit from the court which i did but still am not satisfied.any one who has had similar problem please? am confused and not ready to waste money.help me out guys.my email is ongadiben@yahoo.com

was interviewed you a lady or man. How long the duration went.

My interview was scheduled for 8.a.m so i was there at 7.10 a.m, we were told to start queing at 7.30 a.m. I showed the appointment letter to the guard at the entrance and after being checked, i was allowed to go inside.

Then there was long line but since i was for immigrate visas, i was told to stand in the shorter line, after standing for a short time, i was allowed in a small office like building where they do the checking.

After that, i was allowed in the main building, on the entrance was given a form for instructions for the fee that they are un-refundable and the security took my 1st nl.

Then the security told us to sit,we were about 25 dv including families.

Once my turn came, i went to window number 3 to give my documents. The officer asked for my birth cerficates with translaions because i had them in french. Give my high school certificate, and leaving certificate and the police clearance. Nb;- make sure you have a photocopy of all the documents because after i gave my originals, she also asked for my birth certificates and highschool and leaving certificates copy.
I gave her and after going through, she give me the blue invoice to go pay at the casheir.
After duing that, i went to return her the receipt of the payment.

Then i had to wait like another 45 min for the finger prints.

Then another 45 min for the interview.

My name was announched for the interview, i went to window number 10.

I looked at the consular, smiled at her and said good morning, she did the same.

She started looking at documents.

Questions.

Co:- are you marid?
Me:; no
co:- do you have children?
Me : No

co; is this the address you will be staying pointing at the address i had indicated in the form.
Me; yes
co; are you telling the truth?
Me:- yes.
That was it,
she said come and collect the visa after 2 weeks .

I said thank you very very much

:):):):):):):
[/quote]

Hey Shikks, your friend was right that is the way to do it. It will be accepted.

dont worry about that. The names are your names no need to worry. two names. Dont panic just have confidence.
Even me i have tha problem. My is interview is June 17

Thanks for that positive response, though I've got one more query for you guys and its about affidavit of support.my sponsor is torn between sending it via DHL and faxing. if that document is faxed will it be allowed by the consulate?

Thanks for that positive response, though I've got one more query for you guys and its about affidavit of support.my sponsor is torn between sending it via DHL and faxing. if that document is faxed will it be allowed by the consulate?

Even me I have the issue. He is going to fax it papers. So long the fax bears the names where it was sent and time. Dont worry.

Mine I have received late July 2008. So wait until end of July 2009. If there is no response pliz try the upcoming lottery if you wish. Apply early.