• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2009 - Aos Only

Hello,
I am a 2010 DV winner. I learned about this forum a little bit late. So I was trying to do everything by myself. Yesterday I sent my dsp-122 and adjustment of status fee payment $375. But I did not include the 'adjustment of status fee payment' document in my package nor the stamped envelope. But I wrote the case number and my name on the money order. Do you think i will be a problem?

Another question is I think my number is current in the visa bulletin now. Should I send my documents to USCIS for adjustment of status now? I would take the medical examination today. Or should i wait for a confirmation from KCC? I do not want to pay for medical examination again.

Thank you very much.

Ya,
I will do infopass. And apart from 864, it asks for weird things like NSEERS registration, I-693 (which i already submitted).

Where can I find the memo (or any other document) that shows DV cases should file i-134 and not 864??
The list of required documents, that I have with the Interview Notice, says form I-72. The USCIS website doesn't show this form in their database, but when I searched the web there were some references to I-72 being a list of required evidence documents for DV. Try to find that form. Hope this helps.

Hello,
I am a 2010 DV winner. I learned about this forum a little bit late. So I was trying to do everything by myself. Yesterday I sent my dsp-122 and adjustment of status fee payment $375. But I did not include the 'adjustment of status fee payment' document in my package nor the stamped envelope. But I wrote the case number and my name on the money order. Do you think i will be a problem?

Another question is I think my number is current in the visa bulletin now. Should I send my documents to USCIS for adjustment of status now? I would take the medical examination today. Or should i wait for a confirmation from KCC? I do not want to pay for medical examination again.

Thank you very much.
Hi Jasmine,

Congratulations and good luck!

About the form and the self-addressed envelop: Maybe you should send them to the same DOS address where you sent the payment. Include a cover letter with an explanation and your DV case number. Also, you should call KCC at the number listed in the instructions that they sent you along with the Notification Letter. Ask them about that.

The DV2010 process begins in October 2009, so you have to wait a little more until your number becomes current. You are probably looking at the numbers for DV2009. Read this forum and the one for DV2008 to learn about the process and don't rush with anything. Once again, good luck!

Congratulations Samsuner and DvWinner09!

All of you guys with I-134 forms: They ask for I-134 in the list of required documents that came with the Interview Notice. I submitted the original of the form and now I only have a copy of it. Do I have to get another original for the interview or the copy is ok, since they should have the original that I submitted in the package? Also, as supporting documents to the I-134 form, I submitted a copy of the sponsor's last year tax-return form and copies of 3-4 recent pay stubs (I don't have originals for any of those). Do you thing that's good enough as supporting documents?

Thanks.

Visa Number

There may be different ways of requesting a visa number, but if the officer does it online at the interview, then it takes seconds.

HI masematn,

Thanks for your reply. Can you tell me what are the different ways for requesting visa number?

Thanks

Hi

Sorry Guys I couldn't find time to send a post lately.I recieved my green card on 26 June.
Thanks for all of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, DvWinner09! Can you describe how you online status changed between the date of the interview and the day when a CPO appeared?

masematn,

My online status changed to CPO the day after the interview. Two weeks later it changed to ANS.

Did you already have your interview?

Last edited by a moderator:
Visa Number

I know? Maybe by fax? Or snail mail? I just speculated, because if I do not know about any other ways, it doesn't mean that they do not exist :)

masematn AND Others,

Do you know how much time it takes for NVC to send reply to USCIS that a visa number has been allocated in case of papaer mail visa request?

Thanks.

ItsoFototo and Jarev, I wish I had! As for today, I have passed an interview and got my passport stamped. But the status is still "case under review..."

Hang in there masematn. They would not have stamped your passport if they were not planning to approve your case.

You will receive the cards soon.

Hang in there masematn. They would not have stamped your passport if they were not planning to approve your case.

You will receive the cards soon.

Thanks, Jarev! As we say - from your mouth straight into G-d's ears :) And congratulations on this one of the most valuable pieces of plastic!

Congratulations Samsuner and DvWinner09!

All of you guys with I-134 forms....

In my interview letter, they asked me to bring form I-864 but in the USCIS website they say that I-864 is required only for family-based or employment-based AOS.

I-134 is for a sponsor. In my case I do not have a sponsor. How can I fill this form???

Congratulations, Jarev! Enjoy!

rabie80, you have to find an American friend (or a GC holder) to fill out an I-134 form for you. His /her annual income has to be more than $17K and they have to give you supporting documents to prove their income or other assets. Get the form USCIS website and read the instructions.

masematn, can you give us some details about your case? Did you post your interview experience?

Hey guys, can anyone tell me if copies of the sponsor's tax-return form and a few pay-stubs are good enough as I-134 supporting documents?

Thanks.

As for today, I have passed an interview and got my passport stamped. But the status is still "case under review..."
You did AOS, right? Stamped with I-551 stamp? Or with what stamp?
What happened with your birth certificate?
Did you provide a Ukraine-issed one? Or a Russia-issed one? Did it raise any questions?
Why is it under review?