• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

None of you will miss it.

Individual's experience varies...your experience is strongly based on where you come into, the people you stay with....God helped me in all and i have a good story to tell, even though it maybe 1 in 10, but i have it to tell.
so if i say America is sweet..it maybe becos i take life easy...and i dont beliv am coming in to make it all of a sudden...a journey of a lifetime starts somewhere/someday....am taking a step at once and i tell you guys its working for me.....to the Glory of God am happy to tell the house i got a job with JPMorgan Chase Bank....how it happened i dont know....i saw a job opening on their website and i applied ...i was hoping my job experience in naija will help me and it did....(PLS BE PREPARED TO GO TO SCHOOL HERE .. NO MATTER WHAT)...to my surprised i was called for interview, i went....and i did my best and the Lord took contol.....that was in Feb ....2 wks later i rec'd a call that i am employeed...wow!!!.......i was on training thru out March and April to some part of May...so that is y i was away..AM SO SORRY...to God be the glory that's where i will start my career in US...am actually in the Finance dept.....come and see ME a naija-boy with accents.....LOL.... in the midst of the oyinbos with his own desk...even though the money is not in millions.......but i have more than enough benefit to support it...like medical insurance...dental...vision.....(401k to some of us that knows it) dats like pension in naija.....then you will know y am happy...to say it all, my house is 15min drive from my office.....no holdup...LOL....they posted me to that office based on my address....to God be the glory....i plan to go for my masters in finance and i will continue in the banking line.......dats my story ooooooooooooo....i told you JUST BELIEVE!!!!

None of you will miss it in Jesus name. Remember as a man thinketh in his heart.........somebody said lets see what God can not do....have you?
Adebayo

Congrats Bro..... grab it with both hands and hold tight to it.

Hello

hello every1 in the house, i met a friend who won dv lottery for 2008 he wants to know how to get the form of affidafit of support on the net so that he can send it to his sponsor.

Another question, his friend did a mistake in his Ds-230 form where it was asked if he had ever applied for SNN he chosed NO and the question asking if he needs a SNN number, he also chosed No, he wants to know if there is no problem

Thanks

hello every1 in the house, i met a friend who won dv lottery for 2008 he wants to know how to get the form of affidafit of support on the net so that he can send it to his sponsor.

Another question, his friend did a mistake in his Ds-230 form where it was asked if he had ever applied for SNN he chosed NO and the question asking if he needs a SNN number, he also chosed No, he wants to know if there is no problem

Thanks

Nah, he should be fine. That was a mistake.
For the Forms, go to USCIS.com and click on Immigration forms

Great Story

None of you will miss it.

Individual's experience varies...your experience is strongly based on where you come into, the people you stay with....God helped me in all and i have a good story to tell, even though it maybe 1 in 10, but i have it to tell.
so if i say America is sweet..it maybe becos i take life easy...and i dont beliv am coming in to make it all of a sudden...a journey of a lifetime starts somewhere/someday....am taking a step at once and i tell you guys its working for me.....to the Glory of God am happy to tell the house i got a job with JPMorgan Chase Bank....how it happened i dont know....i saw a job opening on their website and i applied ...i was hoping my job experience in naija will help me and it did....(PLS BE PREPARED TO GO TO SCHOOL HERE .. NO MATTER WHAT)...to my surprised i was called for interview, i went....and i did my best and the Lord took contol.....that was in Feb ....2 wks later i rec'd a call that i am employeed...wow!!!.......i was on training thru out March and April to some part of May...so that is y i was away..AM SO SORRY...to God be the glory that's where i will start my career in US...am actually in the Finance dept.....come and see ME a naija-boy with accents.....LOL.... in the midst of the oyinbos with his own desk...even though the money is not in millions.......but i have more than enough benefit to support it...like medical insurance...dental...vision.....(401k to some of us that knows it) dats like pension in naija.....then you will know y am happy...to say it all, my house is 15min drive from my office.....no holdup...LOL....they posted me to that office based on my address....to God be the glory....i plan to go for my masters in finance and i will continue in the banking line.......dats my story ooooooooooooo....i told you JUST BELIEVE!!!!

None of you will miss it in Jesus name. Remember as a man thinketh in his heart.........somebody said lets see what God can not do....have you?
Adebayo

Adebayo congratulations. No doubt, your story is going to be a source of inspiration to many in this forum. I believe the Lord who showed you this big favour will do same for the rest of us too. Ride on on eagle's wings.

NPC Cert

I got the NPC Registration Letter. I was thinking it will be like a certificate. Please is it the same thing as the NPC certificate? the one i got bears ATTESTATION LETTER.

arrived logan airport 2weeks ago.all is well redaing 4 my board exams.yes the US is beautiful.stay well alll.and thank u all

i WAS CALLED TO THE CONSULATE TODAY. tHE CONSULAR SAID MY ADMINISTARTIVE PROCESSING HAD BEEN APROVED. VISA NEXT WEEK. TRAVELLING VERY SOON.

This visa lottery is expensive oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! what is the cost of ticket to Houston ?Does anyone knows

i WAS CALLED TO THE CONSULATE TODAY. tHE CONSULAR SAID MY ADMINISTARTIVE PROCESSING HAD BEEN APROVED. VISA NEXT WEEK. TRAVELLING VERY SOON.

This visa lottery is expensive oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! what is the cost of ticket to Houston ?Does anyone knows

congratulations. A one way ticket from Nigeria during the summer can cost ya anywhere between 150,000-200,000 naira

Waooooooooooo that Sounds Good... Congratulations Bross..

Please how long did it take for the Admin process??

Congratulations

Brother am so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for you. CONGRATULATIONS!!

please what was that again that lead to your administrative processing.?

Hello All

How Is Every One Doing In The House?..hope All Is Well.
Good To Hear From U Again Johnket. How Far Have You Gone With Your Aos?
Where Is Joy And Modest?
Helloooooo!
Please Keep Praying For Those Of Us Who Are Current This Month.
I Know The Lord Will Surely Do It For Us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Onyil and others who r current for this month...the Lord is ur strenght......his Goodness and favour shall continue to go with u all.we await ur testimonies.

How Is Every One Doing In The House?..hope All Is Well.
Good To Hear From U Again Johnket. How Far Have You Gone With Your Aos?
Where Is Joy And Modest?
Helloooooo!
Please Keep Praying For Those Of Us Who Are Current This Month.
I Know The Lord Will Surely Do It For Us.

Am doing aight. My interview is on Wednesday. I'll keep y'all posted.

Whyworry Can you tell us how long your AP took? and was it the same day they called you, you went to the Embassy? Please tell the house

whyworry Can You Tell Us How Long Your Ap Took? And Was It The Same Day They Called You, You Went To The Embassy? Please Tell The House
April To Julyno, I Went Then Appointed Date.i Will Write Details Next Weekcall Me 08030819870--------mention (admin Processing) When Calling

Where is everyone? No one is predicting the next bulletin and no one is talking about interview experience... we have been silent for a long time.

Hello, every one in the house and a BIG HELLO to "JESUNIFINISHER",
I received my second letter yesterday, so i hope to start my medical next week. finally i hands have got hold of the second letter, its a BIG joy of greater things to come.

Wish people going for their interviews success and those yet to be current, i pray u all become current as we, because your testimony is not complete, without being current. So i wish u good lucks.