• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Hi guys,

I was awaiting administrative processing but i have now been called for another interview next week. please i need advise please.

we probably will need more detail obyoby, dat will help us to qive advise

let me commend Bossom and Johnkent, dey are really doinq very qood job, big up to you guys

i want to obeserved, we have not heard of people being interviewed of late, what exactly is happeninq

where are the testimonies?

Where are those who have gone for their interviews? No one has shared his/her experience with the house lately. What is happening? Pls let us make it a point of duty to share our interview experience in this forum. it will definetely help someone.

NPC certificate

My wife is processing her NPC certificate. Pls i need you to clarify this for me: Is it her maiden name that suppose to be on the NPC certificate or her marriage name?

My wife is processing her NPC certificate. Pls i need you to clarify this for me: Is it her maiden name that suppose to be on the NPC certificate or her marriage name?
there ar format of writing that... it will call both names (madien and marital names)

got my 2nd letter this morning.counting down the time.as 4 NPC u can get the cert anywhere in nigeria.its a federal thing.

Please i dont have a birth certificate,i only have age declearation that is about 8yrs old now,i have done it 8yrs ago,is it advisable i sue it,or i should get a birth certificate,please where can i get birth certificate.

Please for those that have gone to get their police report at Alagbon,which office/section should one ask of and go straight to when there to get the report done?

Please i don't have a birth certificate,i only have age declearation that is about 8yrs old now,i have done it 8yrs ago,is it advisable i sue it,or i should get a birth certificate,please where can i get birth certificate.

NO, its clearly stated that no age declaration is acceptable at the interview no matter how long it has sworn. so go get the NPC birth certificate or birth attestation at the National population commission office.

AGE declaeration is okay

NO, its clearly stated that no age declaration is acceptable at the interview no matter how long it has sworn. so go get the NPC birth certificate or birth attestation at the National population commission office.

Age declaeration is accepted provided it is more than a yr old.

Hello Every 1 in the house, Pls i want to ask if it is possible to change the address where my Green Card will be sent to. If it is possible how will i go about it..

Thanks for your anticipated response. and i wish every 1 current a successful interview.

Please i dont have a birth certificate,i only have age declearation that is about 8yrs old now,i have done it 8yrs ago,is it advisable i sue it,or i should get a birth certificate,please where can i get birth certificate.

Yes, Onyii is right. You can use your age declaration since it's about 8 years you got. I've heard about some guys that used their age declaration and got their visas.

Hello Every 1 in the house, Pls i want to ask if it is possible to change the address where my Green Card will be sent to. If it is possible how will i go about it..

Thanks for your anticipated response. and i wish every 1 current a successful interview.

I think you can change the address during your interview (if you have the new address you inform the immigration officer during you interview at the embassy and make the change), or at the point of entry (POE) in US, with the immigration guys at the airport.

House, onyii, Modest, Johnkent, I hope i'm right?

please i heard something different from the cut off posted in the visa bulletin.
my uncle called kcc and he was told that the number for june was 13600

so am not sure cause i told him about what was posted in the visa buletin

so some people should try to call so as to verify is claim thanks

it depend on the for d NPC office iw willinq to take, but d one we used is our fathers name but they could also say she is married to soso person usinq her husband name
but i will advice her father name

pls try and qet a birth or attestation of birth, dey contain both parents name and could help if you intend to file for any of them later thouqh age declearation of over 1 year is acceptable

yes

I think you can change the address during your interview (if you have the new address you inform the immigration officer during you interview at the embassy and make the change), or at the point of entry (POE) in US, with the immigration guys at the airport.

House, onyii, Modest, Johnkent, I hope i'm right?

you are very correct, but since he does not intend to change his sponsor, i will advice dat it be changed at the point of entry (POE) in US, with the immigration guys at the airport.

please i heard something different from the cut off posted in the visa bulletin.
my uncle called kcc and he was told that the number for june was 13600

so am not sure cause i told him about what was posted in the visa buletin

so some people should try to call so as to verify is claim thanks

The most generally acceptable one is the 13000, which is currently showing on the Visa Bulletin official website. Unless if it is changed later.

it depend on the for d NPC office iw willinq to take, but d one we used is our fathers name but they could also say she is married to soso person usinq her husband name
but i will advice her father name

Modest the birth attestation i got recently carried my names and my husband`s name then in bracket my maiden name.please is that the right format

I got my police certificate last week. It took just about two hours. This is to correct the notion that police certificate takes two weeks or thereabout.

Please which office/section should one ask of and go straight to when at Alagbon to get the police report done?

The DV experiences will soon be coming in

hello everyone, from the look of things a lot of pple are scheduled for April & May, so i think the DV experiences will soon be coming in as form next week.