• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Hello House,

My sponsor is sending the following documents:
1. Affidavit of Support (form I-134)
2. Tax returns
3. Bank Statement of Account (Not Bank Letter)
4. Pay stub
5. Photocopy of data page of his US passport

Pls note:
Job verification letter from his employer and Bank Letter are not included.

Is he suppose to include those two other items (Job verification letter and Bank Letter) or the 5 items listed above suffice?

Pls advise.

i think you might be on the right track with above items you listed he is sending to you,but if you still have doubts you can check out this site USCIS.GOV and also get phone numbers to talk to an operator to confirm your doubts or better still send an email to the lagos embassy

Am not comfortable with this cut off number.

bulletin for june

C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN JUNE

For June, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2008 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 32,000 Except:
Egypt:
Ethiopia:
Nigeria:

ASIA 11,900
EUROPE 26,000
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 12
OCEANIA 1,500
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 1,700

I was expecting KCC to add 2000 to 11600 to get 13600 as AF May cut of number. But since it is like this, there is not problem. I pray that next visa bulleting which is June Bulletin should have a greater leap. Because July is almost around the conner which will determine the total cut off case number for the year.. Am afraid People with high case number may not be favored.

Well, the rate at which the cut off number for Nigeria is moving does not give people with high case numbers much hope. But what does one expect when 8773 9jas received NL's, it's going to be very tough for the people with high case numbers.
Should the cut off number continues to get incremented at this rate , one will not be surprised if the maximum 7% of available DV for Nigeria as a country could be exhausted before Sept 2008.

Well, the rate at which the cut off number for Nigeria is moving does not give people with high case numbers much hope. But what does one expect when 8773 9jas received NL's, it's going to be very tough for the people with high case numbers.
Should the cut off number continues to get incremented at this rate , one will not be surprised if the maximum 7% of available DV for Nigeria as a country could be exhausted before Sept 2008.

I don't think the 7% will be exhausted as the embassy in nigeria knows how many people that they pretty much give visas to and thats why the cut-off is moving really slow. The thing here is that the cut-off for nigeria this yr might be about 19,000 if it does get that high. Am sorry guys but we have to be very realistic.

I don't think the 7% will be exhausted as the embassy in nigeria knows how many people that they pretty much give visas to and thats why the cut-off is moving really slow. The thing here is that the cut-off for nigeria this yr might be about 19,000 if it does get that high. Am sorry guys but we have to be very realistic.
Even though i know that my number is high too, I can help it but I quite agree with you as regards the final cut off number for Nigeria being lower than the previous DV years.
I have hardened my mind on the matter and left the whole issue in the hand of GOD.
There's nothing else anyone can do except pray, wait and keep your fingers crossed.
I will consider it a case of divine intervention if my number becomes current at the rate the cut off number is moving.

met two guys at kamorass.one had his ssce the other got stuff saying he was a mechanicalengineer.the engineer guy was a fraud,them catch am drive am.no lies.i dont know how but they will know.oyinbo witch..but them go know.

no shaking God is in control.

Even though i know that my number is high too, I can help it but I quite agree with you as regards the final cut off number for Nigeria being lower than the previous DV years.
I have hardened my mind on the matter and left the whole issue in the hand of GOD.
There's nothing else anyone can do except pray, wait and keep your fingers crossed.
I will consider it a case of divine intervention if my number becomes current at the rate the cut off number is moving.

u will live to tell this testimony. Make sure u remind me when it comes to past.
You will surely get current so relax and drink tea.

God is in total control.
i know cause am a convenant child.
smile miraculous jump is on the way.

My God says He will arrive on time so chill

SB 2008

God is in total control

this message is for you and others relying on God.

My Daddy says He will arrive on time

you will surely get current just remind me when this comes to past
you will live to tell the testimony

Meet you in America

Relax and Drink tea

jesu nifinisher

I will surely remember you when the time comes i.e. my number becomes current.

GOD will not definitely see us through to the successful end, having gotten this far.

onyii

I sleep and wake up to think of what 13th - 15th of april will bring..:)
I know am not going to be current by then.. but that will help me alot to know exactly wht next bulletin will look like..
but incase there is a miracle.. that means am going to be current.. wont that be wonderful..?:D

Johnket would have done his prediction..if not that he is current already..:D awhh we misss him ...haha

finger crossed

Good luck...to you all..

from the look of things, you should be current in july, so please get yourself very prepared

Your Great

Thanks every body for your good efforts here.

Please i want to know if the NPC Letter must be from ones L.G.A or any L.G.A of his/her state.

Thanks..

Thanks every body for your good efforts here.

Please i want to know if the NPC Letter must be from ones L.G.A or any L.G.A of his/her state.

Thanks..

i dont know where u base, but for guys in lagos, NPC certificate/attestation letter can be obtained from NPC office @ babs animashaun, end of bode thomas, surulere. (same building with nysc secretariat).

i hope this helps

2nd package

Yesterday i go my 2nd package and my interview is next month,the only documents inside the package is just for medicals,is that always the only thing there????please can any body tell me wat to do?,what hospital do i go to?how much money do i take there?what and what should i go along with to the hospital and what time of the day can i go to the hospital?please there is a colon i have to fill my passwort number and i dont have a passport yet,what do i do to that?
2008AF00010XXX
2nd package received.

in addition to the medical form, 2nd package should containa covering letter stating your appointment date and time, and another 2-page document titled "Notice for Diversity Visa Applicants in Nigeria".

i dont know where u base, but for guys in lagos, NPC certificate/attestation letter can be obtained from NPC office @ babs animashaun, end of bode thomas, surulere. (same building with nysc secretariat).

i hope this helps
Bosom, I think what he wants to know is if the NPC cert got from somewhre else outside your state of origin is accepted. I do not think he is asking for location. If any one knows the answer, he should supply. But I do not think it matters no matter where u got the NPC cert.

Bosom, I think what he wants to know is if the NPC cert got from somewhre else outside your state of origin is accepted. I do not think he is asking for location. If any one knows the answer, he should supply. But I do not think it matters no matter where u got the NPC cert.

i shud have been more detailed in my response. you can obtain npc cert from any npc office in nigeria. i didnt do mine in my state of origin.

It Depends

I think NPC letter should be from your Place of Birth. But am not sure if it must be from Your L.G.A or from any other L.G.A in your state. But in My state Ebonyi state, Adults are reffered to the State capital for thier NPC Attestation letter.

Hi guys,

I was awaiting administrative processing but i have now been called for another interview next week. please i need advise please.