• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

dear J cloud

I think you have nothing to worry about regarding your work. The best is to resign your appointment here. Add your final entitlement to your finance and go over there. God who has made it possible will not leave you empty. I think job opportunities are better over there or what do you think?

Pls. do you know when my number will be current. Iam 2008AF00007xxx.

God bless everyone!

if u are from nigeria, it should be current in Jan if u are in the low 7000's but if not, u should be current in febuary hopefully.

hi everybody in the house,im also a dv winner 2008 with case no 2008AFooooo***. i had my interview in last month but i was told that my case is under addminisrative procesing due to the absence of my olevel certificate.though im with my verivication of my result that day.i recently called kcc to imform them that im with my certificate but the lady that speak to me told me that i should contact the embassy itself,did anybody know the direct line to the embassy pls.if yes ,kindly past it for me pls.i have mailed them but someone sugested that calling them is preferable and also give immediate reply. thanks.congratulation to every winner in the house. see u soon in state .God bless America.

hello

helloooooo! How una dey? It's good to see that guys in the house are doing fine. Thanks to God. I've been scouting for jobs on the internet, and it seems i'll finally be settle for some good stuffs via God's grace in the next few months. You guys may want to check out this Website: http://www.careerbuilder.com.

Abeg house; i'm kind of in a fix. I'm helping my big Sis. to apply for the DV 2009, but the problem is that she has two middle names. She used one of them on all her certificates. However, she chose to use the other on her marriage certificate. Now, which one should i now enter for her on the initial DV Lottery Electronic Entry Form.

Regards

Please Derivative Qualification

please does any one know if the spouse of primary apllicants seeking deriavative status are asked to present their own certificates and results during interviews at the embassy?

hey please i won the dv 2008 lottery, got my package from kcc, filled the forms correctly and sent it back to kcc. please i want to know if its too late for me to receive my visa interview notification for kcc? some one told me if i haven't received any notification by now that i should forget about it. is it too late?PLEASE REPLY URGENTLY.

dear johnkent,

thank you very much, but its not low, its 74xx.

Successful candidates should pray for us to be successful too!

God bless everyone!

hey please i won the dv 2008 lottery, got my package from kcc, filled the forms correctly and sent it back to kcc. please i want to know if its too late for me to receive my visa interview notification for kcc? some one told me if i haven't received any notification by now that i should forget about it. is it too late?PLEASE REPLY URGENTLY.

Eloka,

you should not give up. what is your dv number? that will determine when you will be called up for interview or when ur expected to receive your 2nd package.

cool down!

Thank You.

dear J cloud

I think you have nothing to worry about regarding your work. The best is to resign your appointment here. Add your final entitlement to your finance and go over there. God who has made it possible will not leave you empty. I think job opportunities are better over there or what do you think?

Pls. do you know when my number will be current. Iam 2008AF00007xxx.

God bless everyone!

Thank you for your counsel. Since the employer is not willing I do not have a choice but resign for the sake of my family.
As Johnkent said you should be current for January if early 7000.
Good luck to you and all others waiting to be interviewed.
To add, a couple were denied because the principal applicant (wife) had only 3 credits in WAEC despite the fact that she had NCE thereafter. They paid $1510. The money was gone.
Also another was denied because of disparity in place of birth. Tidy up whatever you have to tidy up.

Onyiiiiiiiiiii and Adebayo.

Where are thou? Come on let us feel you. Adebayo too has deserted the house. Please gist us if Houston is cool or hot, I mean good or bad for new immigrants.

thankx for your reply but i dont get what u mean by the dv number. please can we chat with yahoo messenger my id is "eagwuegbo" or you can reply i just really need to undastand.thanks

thankx for your moon & star reply but i dont get what u mean by the dv number. please can we chat with yahoo messenger my id is "eagwuegbo" or you can reply i just really need to undastand.thanks

thankx for your moon & star reply but i dont get what u mean by the dv number. please can we chat with yahoo messenger my id is "eagwuegbo" or you can reply i just really need to undastand.thanks

What Moon&Star is requesting for is your case number, without which it might just be difficult helping you.

my interview experience:
got to the embassy by :630am.joined d queue,serched at d gate.inside we were given d form to fill and payments of 755$ to be made.we got inside the and paid the full money.
after 1hr i was called to window 9 by one black guy to present all d sch certifs(original & photocopies),medicals,b/cert,intl ppt.after he ask me to go and sit down.
By 12:30pm, i heard my num called to report at window 12.
at window 12, i met the white woman.
consular:good afternoon
enorch:i replied
consular:lift up ur right hand and make this promise......
enorch: i promise
consular:took my finger prints, ask for name,dob,place of birth
i saw my 230-form, online form i filled in 2006 on her desk.
then the questioned started.all d questions she ask me was based on my work experience(network admin).over 30 qurstions were asked, i know this becos she was writing down the answer on a paper.she also asked me why i had 3 results(at 3 sittings), she looked at university diploma cert.
It got to a point she started smilling,i think she herself thought she has asked so many questions.But, God really helped me in answering all d questions.the woman knew i really have understandin of my profession.
after the long questions.she paused for a while and laughed.then i know the God has done it.she picked up my pport , type something on d computer and send it to d printer.
the next thing i saw was a pick up slip paper.at this time she was just smilling maybe expecting me to say something, like what i dont know.

i will find time again to give the house more information.
Above all pls commit ur interview into Gods hand.Go there prepare to answer all dis questions without blinking.

thankx for your reply but i dont get what u mean by the dv number. please can we chat with yahoo messenger my id is "eagwuegbo" or you can reply i just really need to undastand.thanks

Eloka,

DV number is your case no on your notification letter, check others on this forum and you'd see how they listed theirs, mostly at the end of their messages.
To add yours, use the user CP at the upper left side of this column and use the edit signature or so.
Your case will be seen to know if you are current or when you'd be current and expecting your 2nd package.

On the form DS-230 Part II, question 33a asked "Have you ever applied for a SSN?" and " DO you want SS Administration to send you a card?". I put "Yes" for both questions since I do have a SSN and a SS Card, but there was a stamp on the old card said that "I cannot work without authorization from INS", new card I received with wrong first name did not have that stamp.

To answer your question, "Yes", I believe we applied (although we did not do any additional paper work for "applying" SS Card) at POE. We did not go to SSN Office next day after arrived US.

Sory on first letter written above I made an mistake, so this is what I want to aske, forget it first one, thanks
On the form DS-230 Part II, question 33a asked "Have you ever applied for a SSN?" and " Do you want SS Administration to send you a card?". I put "No" for both questions couse I am not in USA I do not have SSN and a SS Card, On december 6, 2007 and I have to fill again the DS 230 Forms , So what shoul I doo?
thanks