• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Hello house pls am new here but first things first congrats to all the Dv2007 & new Dv2008 winners that are now in the states.am a Dv2008 winner and my question is that on ur foot notes you all write confirmation from KCC date,so i decided to write to KCc to let me know if they have recieved my package and is been processed[but am sure the package got to them becos the DHL status showed delivered wen i tracked it],but since early this month of November till now i have not gotten any reply from them since i sent KCC the email and am sure that i gave all my right datas in the email i wrote to them,or does it take that long for them to reply sure emails,or shud i just wait or write them again or call tru their phone lines.

Did you receive information received email just after sending your mail?

Just an announcement

Hi everybody in the house and welcome to this new week, I wish everybody that has interview this week a great success, God will favour you, go ahead and claim your visa.
I am so happy to make this announcement, it's about my personally developed software, if you are intested in reading further, you can check it here http://www.forextradingtutorial.com/sofsignal
Thanks for reading.

Hi everybody in the house and welcome to this new week, I wish everybody that has interview this week a great success, God will favour you, go ahead and claim your visa.
I am so happy to make this announcement, it's about my personally developed software, if you are intested in reading further, you can check it here http://www.forextradingtutorial.com/sofsignal
Thanks for reading.

Nice site but to be honest, i know nothing about Stocks, trading and investment stuff like that. Anyway, some folks might think its one of those Nigerian scams. Wish you all the best.

Hello house welcome to this new week and last week of the month of November. pls i have funny question to ask all married winners who have gone for their interviews;WHATS THE DRESS CODE FOR COUPLES,is right to our local native dressess{i mean AND CO} or formal western dress for interview.

Diversity Dressing

Hello house welcome to this new week and last week of the month of November. pls i have funny question to ask all married winners who have gone for their interviews;WHATS THE DRESS CODE FOR COUPLES,is right to our local native dressess{i mean AND CO} or formal western dress for interview.

Davall you are going in for a diversity visa interview. My experience in Europe and America generally is that presenting yourself in your natura, i.e. native dresses, would be more interesting. Don't forget you have to represent Nigeria in America. That is the primary objective of Diversity Visa Lottery. So just be yourself and dress the way you would have dressed in a typical Nigerian interview.

Davall you are going in for a diversity visa interview. My experience in Europe and America generally is that presenting yourself in your natura, i.e. native dresses, would be more interesting. Don't forget you have to represent Nigeria in America. That is the primary objective of Diversity Visa Lottery. So just be yourself and dress the way you would have dressed in a typical Nigerian interview.

Thanks man, i was just wondering abt the issue for sumtime.but u hv put my mind to rest bcos i think everything wears suits and coats of all types to impress the white man but i think a simple native attire means well too:)

Dear Bleckgerman

I have one question regarding the documents for your interview. Except birth certificates, police certificates, diplomas for your education degrees, medicals, I-134, what else you have prepared.
Did thay ask for proofs or documents for your employment or work experiance and what about bank statements for your savings.
Another question about the medical examination, have you done it in Frankfurt? If so you receive results at your home address and later you have to bring to Embassy or they send them directly.
Thank you in forward.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pls does the embassy requires affidavit of support form from a couple with out kids, bcos i was told by sumone in the US that its only required for couple with children,am really confused

We gave Affidavit of Support, but mind you I have a wife and a daughter. So I may not really know about couple without a child. Call or better still visit the embassy for clarification.
As to dressing to impress, I think we have advised ourselves not to in anyway impress the consular, be yourself. For me suit is part of my daily life. It is only on Fridays and Saturdays only that I am not in suits, may be bcos of the nature of my job and Sundays' commitment in the church.
The motto is be yourself.

Pls help with info on evidence of support

Case2008AF00014xxx
Expecting second pack

My father is my sponsor,can i use his statement of account? Or must it be my own satement of acuont. How much need to be in an account of such as a minimium ammount?

Also want my Aunty who is a Us citizen to send me an affidavid of support. Should i tell her to send it this year or i should wait until my case is current next year?

I'm a graduate,do i still need to present my WAEC certificate at the embassy on the interview day?

I have 5 credits at 2 sittings.My Eng. and Maths that makes up this 2 sittings is not WAEC but IJAMB. What is my stands.Remember i'm a graduate.

Case2008AF00014xxx
Expecting second pack

My father is my sponsor,can i use his statement of account? Or must it be my own satement of acuont. How much need to be in an account of such as a minimium ammount?

Also want my Aunty who is a Us citizen to send me an affidavid of support. Should i tell her to send it this year or i should wait until my case is current next year?

I'm a graduate,do i still need to present my WAEC certificate at the embassy on the interview day?

I have 5 credits at 2 sittings.My Eng. and Maths that makes up this 2 sittings is not WAEC but IJAMB. What is my stands.Remember i'm a graduate.

If you are single you don't need Affidavit of Support nor any bank statement. Your aunty need not send anything to you.
The requirement is five credits at maximum two sittings, best bet sit for another WAEC, IJMB may not be recognised. Being graduate does not matter but your WAEC 5 credits.
Please read thru the thread and you will find more than enough answers to your questions.

education

I have masters degree in reproductive health nursing, can any one tell me how can i know if this is the field of choice or a profession on the list of demand by the state department and does this help me on my all processes. thanks for your kind advise.

dv : 2008fa00014xxx
waiting for the second package

Yes sure thats the email address[kccdv@state.gov] i used,so is there any format to use as the subject of the email and how those the mail context go?

Ok... try again but mention your case number in full, your name as it is in your notification letter and your date of birth at the top of your mail:)

HE IS A MIRACLE WORKING GOD - (2ce)
HE IS ALPHA AND OMEGA .................
God has done it, i had a successfull interview yesterday,despite all my limitations.God favoured me. funny enough i faced d woman at window 12. It was Just God.
i was faced with over 30 questions.God did it.
A million thanks to modest and everyone who has contributed to this forum God bless u all.will share my testimony later.

my fears were: 1. i did change of name yr 2000.
2. all my docu bears old name not d name i won d lottery.
3. i have 5 credits at 3 sittings.
4. made mistake in certificate column- i wrote N/A wereas i had diploma ceriticate.
But i t was just God that stepped in. Indeed he is wonderfull.

Reload this Page Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Enouch,

I sincerely thank God for your successful interview. To GOD be the Glory.

Pls. pray for us that are yet to get our 2nd package to be successful like you.

You can now start packing:)

Except birth certificates, police certificates, diplomas for your education degrees, medicals, I-134, what else you have prepared.

I took along everything including, my transcript, employment contract, pay slips...just everything on the list plus any other thing related to the list items.

Did thay ask for proofs or documents for your employment or work experiance.
They didn't ask for it but I gave it freely to make a case that I won't be a public charge.

what about bank statements for your savings..
Yes they asked me but I told him I was a salary worker and I don't have any savings. He asked me to go get a job in America, come back to him before he would issue me the visa. I told him it wont be diffcult for me to get a job letter from Mcdonalds or so but that it was not the kind of job I was looking for. Well we argued a little and he finally approved the visa which I received just 2 days later.

Another question about the medical examination, have you done it in Frankfurt?
No I did my Medicals about 3 weeks before my interview in Dortmund. That is because I stay close to Dortmund. The result was sent to the consulate in Frankfurt and a copie was sent to me about a week later.

I have been using "I" thats just because I'm the principal applicant and my wife is the derivative. They asked her virtually no questions at the consulate.

congratulations

Congrats Enorch.It seems everybody on this thread is facing the woman at window 12.anyway,Thank God he keeps favouring us .That is the impt thing.
Pls give us the full gist on ur interview so we will learn