• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Case Number - 2008AF00007xxx
NL received - April 10, 2007
Sent back to kcc - April 25, 2007
kcc confirm receipt - Oct. 18, 2007
waiting for second package

somebody help me, pls.

I did a certificate course which was included in my form. I have just the attestation of result since the 90s, do I need to go get my main certificate from the university, hence it was included as one of my educational qualifications in the forms sent to kcc or should i present the attestation during my interview? Somebody advice me urgently, pls.

Blackgerman

Thank you for your quick reply and answers to my questions, I really apreciate it. Wishing you all the best in your future in USA.

Case Number - 2008AF00007xxx
NL received - April 10, 2007
Sent back to kcc - April 25, 2007
kcc confirm receipt - Oct. 18, 2007
waiting for second package

somebody help me, pls.

I did a certificate course which was included in my form. I have just the attestation of result since the 90s, do I need to go get my main certificate from the university, hence it was included as one of my educational qualifications in the forms sent to kcc or should i present the attestation during my interview? Somebody advice me urgently, pls.

hello moon and star . yes u need it Bcos u included it or what else do u want to show them at the embassy, Plz try and get all certificates including ur O-level certificate. success

Praises be to God

my fears were: 1. i did change of name yr 2000.
2. all my docu bears old name not d name i won d lottery.
3. i have 5 credits at 3 sittings.
4. made mistake in certificate column- i wrote N/A wereas i had diploma ceriticate.
But i t was just God that stepped in. Indeed he is wonderfull.

We all thank God 4 ur successful interview and despite all ur worries that lord almighty made a way for u,so shall it be well with us all too on that day Amennnn. Enorch hope u will be back to tell us ur full detailed experince and how the atmosphere looks like now over there at embassy and howmany DV applicant u meet there:D

Thanks franky55 for your advice.

I was thinking that with my o'level certificate and the attestation letter from the university where I did my certificate course, that Iam ok.

Thanks again for your advice.

Also, Iam yet to get my 2nd package, but I guess I still have enough time to do so.

Praises be to God

my fears were: 1. i did change of name yr 2000.
2. all my docu bears old name not d name i won d lottery.
3. i have 5 credits at 3 sittings.
4. made mistake in certificate column- i wrote N/A wereas i had diploma ceriticate.
But i t was just God that stepped in. Indeed he is wonderfull.

We all thank God 4 ur successful interview and despite all ur worries that lord almighty made a way for u,so shall it be well with us all too on that day Amennnn. Enorch hope u will be back to tell us ur full detailed experince and how the atmosphere looks like now over there at embassy and how many DV applicant u meet there on ur interview day

Help Me Out Plz.

HI,
This is cuttie.I've read so much of ur articles.I'm a dv winner 4m naija too.Could u plz teach me how to post and send threads just like u guys do. tnx
blackgerman.
the interviewer really pulled ur legs
congrats
regards to ur wife

God Be Wit Us.

Hello Evryone,
I must comend u all for ur contributions so far on this column.U all make proud & happy 2 be a NAIJAN.:D Congrats 2 u all successful @ ur interviews.;)
To d remaining of us, we shld keep praying 2 baba GOD cos he has brought this far not to forsake us .AMEN.
I emplore us 2 be patient wit kcc as concerns the 2nd NL & d interviews..It will surely get to our turns in JESUS name amen.:) Blagerman dnt get too furiuos, take ur time...4m cuttie.

congrats to all new successful interviews in the house.please does any one know if spouse of primary apllicants seeking deriavative status are asked to present their own certificates and results during interviews

hello house,i'll be getting married for real in Dec. and i'll like to include my wife in my application now ,do i need affidavit of support & moreover including her now that my case is not current,won't it jeopadise my chance of being successful,i really need to know so that i don't blow up everything.

Your case is similar to mine and thats why i want to share this piece with you perhaps it may guide you.

This is the content of the mail i sent to KCC after my wedding

NOTIFICATION OF MARRIAGE

I wish to notify KCC of my recent marriage to Miss XYZ on XYZ date.

Attached is the scan copy of our Marriage Certificate.

Kinldy advise if this information is sufficient enough to effect the necessary changes in my Case or if I, my wife or both of us will require to complete and send form DSP-230 to KCC.

Thank you in anticipation of your prompt response.

This is their reply

Thank you for your inquiry.

Family members not included on the initial entry may cause the case to be disqualified. Extenuating circumstances such as; you have been married or had a child after the initial application submission may be acceptable. If you meet either of these circumstances a photocopy of the marriage and/or birth certificate, along with English translations, should be provided with the completed forms. If you need to obtain additional DS 230 Parts I & II forms, you may download them at: http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/forms/forms_1342.html.

A spouse and/or eligible children, unmarried and under the age 21 must have the above forms completed and returned before KCC can make the necessary adjustments to your case. KCC will accept this information via postal mail, email, or fax. Information received at KCC after interview scheduling will be forwarded to the Embassy or the applicant may carry this information with them to their interview appointment.

What is important is for you to be able to proof to consular officer on yr interview date that you are truly married.

See you there !

Just wondering.

Oga Modest, thank God you are back. I am beginning to wonder why we've not heard from you lately.
Chacho, how far with your case now? Hope you have picked up your visa. We may be leaving early January. I just want to have my 13th month, so that I will be better prepared.
The tickets fee na wah oo. Any way of reducing it?
Please any info wey go do us better, make una share. Somebody told me if you have a good job here (Nigeria), is better to think well before resigning. He suggested leave of absence which some employer are not willing to give.
House please talk.

dear J cloud

I think you have nothing to worry about regarding your work. The best is to resign your appointment here. Add your final entitlement to your finance and go over there. God who has made it possible will not leave you empty. I think job opportunities are better over there or what do you think?

Pls. do you know when my number will be current. Iam 2008AF00007xxx.

God bless everyone!