• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

sexyma

did u make a copy of the first package b4 sending it back to kcc? if yes its a good move if NO send an email to kcc and make sure whatever info u give correspond with ur pasport.

Thanks ALL

yes every body am good now:) J-cloud, favour am fine thanks for asking...Oga modest am fine now thanks.. Is not exam Fever..:D how is every other person?...

hi onoriode .
am happy for you man . am pickin mine on 19th .
its all good . when did u pay your balance . saw u at the embassy on the day of your interview.
congratulations to all the recent success story pple in da house.
love you all./ hi modest and the rest of the crew.

sexy ma.
i saw someone get the boots becos of that on the date of my interview. you must write to tell kcc in advance abt this mistake and pray - your interviewer looks at the case with favour. the person with similar problem stated lagos as place of birth in her initial entry , and the lady behind the counter said that , that is unacceptable cos lagos is a state and not a locality .dont worry ,i guess if you inform them earlier by mail , you will do just fine

NPC Birth Cert

I collected my NPC birth cert not too long ago which was done for me by my brother and I found out that under place of birth they wrote U.N.T.H Enugu. (U.N.T.H which means University Of Nigerian Teaching Hospital is the hospital were I was born) but when filling my forms and even on my intl passpost my place of birth says Enugu.

I dont know if the addition of U.N.T.H will be a problem. I guess that was the information my brother gave them at NPC.please advice.CASE

C/N:2008AF00008xxx
NL RECIEVED June
NL SENT TO KCC July
KCC:RECIEVED NL - July
Awaiting Second Letter

No worries

I collected my NPC birth cert not too long ago which was done for me by my brother and I found out that under place of birth they wrote U.N.T.H Enugu. (U.N.T.H which means University Of Nigerian Teaching Hospital is the hospital were I was born) but when filling my forms and even on my intl passpost my place of birth says Enugu.

I dont know if the addition of U.N.T.H will be a problem. I guess that was the information my brother gave them at NPC.please advice.CASE

C/N:2008AF00008xxx
NL RECIEVED June
NL SENT TO KCC July
KCC:RECIEVED NL - July
Awaiting Second Letter

La Chic, you don't have any problem. UNTH is the name of the hospital not the city.

In the form, it is required to put the city of birth. and the city is Enugu. I also have the same thing written on my birth certificate. mine bears UNTH Enugu as the city of birth. So no problem with that.

hi onoriode .
am happy for you man . am pickin mine on 19th .
its all good . when did u pay your balance . saw u at the embassy on the day of your interview.
congratulations to all the recent success story pple in da house.
love you all./ hi modest and the rest of the crew.

we are very cool
i hope u have made all necessary arrangements

Re: MODEST

my guy i want to believe u like this babe, and for all u care , she could be a God sent, i will advice that u talk to her.
on the day of ur pick up or payment, just get to that side, tell the security men u have something to do at that end, sk for her e-mail, phone number , if she refuse, look up her name tag, or ask one of the security guys , go into the the web and locate her

end of story

My Guy, i wouldn't want to complicate issues, getting hooked up with an embassy dude. Besides, their are so many good looking gals in naija. Even if i wanted to do that, no be for there oh; probably on a neutral ground. Cheers.

My Guy, i wouldn't want to complicate issues, getting hooked up with an embassy dude. Besides, their are so many good looking gals in naija. Even if i wanted to do that, no be for there oh; probably on a neutral ground. Cheers.

ok ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, end of case, ur girlfriend don pray well well, so dash the idea of meeting an oyinbo babe

J Cloud or watever.... I didnt post my probs 4 an ybody's amusement ,so...... if u got no solution just dont say nothing cos u dont realise there coud be a mistake . I filled the entery myself and I sure no my DOB.Possibly I cld have clicked the wrong date of something but my greatest mistake i s not printing it out.
I cld happen 2 anybody

J Cloud or watever.... I didnt post my probs 4 an ybody's amusement ,so...... if u got no solution just dont say nothing cos u dont realise there coud be a mistake . I filled the entery myself and I sure no my DOB.Possibly I cld have clicked the wrong date of something but my greatest mistake i s not printing it out.
I cld happen 2 anybody

heeeeeeeeeeey oga, that's a bit on the harsh side
j cloud never made jest of ur problem, thats the least of what we do in this forum.
we yab ourselves when the need arises and tell ourselves the truth no matter how bitter it may be.

its bad that u took offense but i tell u that is not what jcloud feel for u.
i really wish this problem could be solved, but at this point, there is nothing anybody could, i know it is painful, but please dont get pissed with anybody

i beg of u

I cld happen 2 anybody

Hey dude, maybe you made a common mistake of interchanging month (mm) and day (dd) of birth. American format of writing date is different.
Look for a way clarifying this with KCC. But remember that if your day (dd) of birth is greater than 12, then this was definitely not the mistake because the system would have indicated format error.

Succesful Interview

My Good Pple In House,the Lord Has Done It Again O. I Had A Successful Interview With My Family Today.
I Want Apperciate Everybody That Has Been Contributing One Way Or The To This Forum.........you Are Pple Are Doing A Very Wonderful Job.....................n I Want To Say Thank You For All Ideas I've Gotten Tru U Guys..............unah Tank U Oooooooooooooooo

Pls,dis Is New Information O...embassy No Longer Accept Part Payment O..............you Are To Make Your Full Payment Before Your Interview I.e S755 Per Applicant. It Nearly Caused An Itch For Me Today..if Not 4 God.dat Sent Favour My Way..............na Anoda Story I 4 Dey Talk Now.cos We Were Not Allowed To Enter.

My Pple............i Want Reconfirm To The House That The Window 12 Lady Is A Bit Tough Like Demoddon Had Earlier Mentioned..........she Can Ask U Anything.as In Any Type Of Question.

But The Rule Remains ..........cool & Calm,be Bold,talk Less.........n Only Discuss What U Know Best.........as All Questions Will Ve Generated From Ur Responsed In D Course Of Your Discussion And Try Not To Fake Anything Whatosever.

Thanks To Evrbody Once Again....the Lord Has Started The Good Work N I Pray He Will Continue To Abide With Us In Jesus Name....

Case No.........2008af6xxx
06/04/07..........nl Rec:):d
24/04/07...........sent Back To Kcc:)
15/09/07..........interview Dat Confirmed
03/10/07...2nd Pkg Rec
06/10/07..........medicals Started
17/10/07....medicals Completed
06/11/07.........interview Succesful
06/12/07..visa Pick Up Date.::):):):):)

My Good Pple In House,the Lord Has Done It Again O. I Had A Successful Interview With My Family Today.
I Want Apperciate Everybody That Has Been Contributing One Way Or The To This Forum.........you Are Pple Are Doing A Very Wonderful Job.....................n I Want To Say Thank You For All Ideas I've Gotten Tru U Guys..............unah Tank U Oooooooooooooooo

Pls,dis Is New Information O...embassy No Longer Accept Part Payment O..............you Are To Make Your Full Payment Before Your Interview I.e S755 Per Applicant. It Nearly Caused An Itch For Me Today..if Not 4 God.dat Sent Favour My Way..............na Anoda Story I 4 Dey Talk Now.cos We Were Not Allowed To Enter.

My Pple............i Want Reconfirm To The House That The Window 12 Lady Is A Bit Tough Like Demoddon Had Earlier Mentioned..........she Can Ask U Anything.as In Any Type Of Question.

But The Rule Remains ..........cool & Calm,be Bold,talk Less.........n Only Discuss What U Know Best.........as All Questions Will Ve Generated From Ur Responsed In D Course Of Your Discussion And Try Not To Fake Anything Whatosever.

Thanks To Evrbody Once Again....the Lord Has Started The Good Work N I Pray He Will Continue To Abide With Us In Jesus Name....

03/10/07...2nd Pkg Rec

03/10/07...2nd Pkg Rec

congratulations
but oga this is ur firts posting, all the while u have been tapping, let us tap from u now.

Give us the details about this payment stuff and how luck came ur way, abi na the lady wey dey for window 12 pay the balance:D

on a more serious not, will u pay $755 for principal applicant on the day of the interview and pay for dependants later, or u must pay for every body before interview.
in my own case i paid for everybody before interview

Oga Modest Thank U

Actually my husband registered me for this forum,but my nature of job hardly permit me to add one or two things and at the same i've tried in so many occassions to chip in someting..........but couldn't get a way out.
Infact i've been trying to pass this information across since from the time i came back from the interview.Plssss i'm sorry i've not been posting all dis while.........accept my apology houseeeeeeeeeee.

Back to discussion,i was made to understand that all applicants are to make a full payment b/4 d interview today.In my own case,we are 3 in no.i.e myself ,husband & a child,n we paid S755 each b/4 we were allowed in.
On ao we went about it.......it wasn't funny at all.........but all glory to God.

We were at the embassy around 5am n by 6.30am we were all call to line up.Then while filing- in,one of the security personel just asked evrybody if we ave up to S755 per applicant,i looked at my husband in the eyes as we were only prepared for s355 each.
I told my husband to disregard that announcement,afterall i've read here abt part payment and all dat.
We were directed in and to my dismay,we were given receipt for S755 each to go n make payment.At dat point we we confused n asked one of d security if we can quickly go out n look 4 solution,but she said we sud go n re-schedule our appointment(i rejected it immediately).so we quickly dashed out to a mallam in one of the Bdc around,narrated all our plights,we pleaded with him to give us d balance n gave him our car key with an open cheque for the value of the dollar(wc he gave us at a very high rate i.eN145/dollar).
And dat was ao God saved us.....narrowly :p

06/04/07..........nl Rec:d
24/04/07...........sent Back To Kcc
03/10/07...2nd Pkg Rec
06/12/07..visa Pick Up Date.:

heyyyyyyyyyy

Actually my husband registered me for this forum,but my nature of job hardly permit me to add one or two things and at the same i've tried in so many occassions to chip in someting..........but couldn't get a way out.
Infact i've been trying to pass this information across since from the time i came back from the interview.Plssss i'm sorry i've not been posting all dis while.........accept my apology houseeeeeeeeeee.

Back to discussion,i was made to understand that all applicants are to make a full payment b/4 d interview today.In my own case,we are 3 in no.i.e myself ,husband & a child,n we paid S755 each b/4 we were allowed in.
On ao we went about it.......it wasn't funny at all.........but all glory to God.

We were at the embassy around 5am n by 6.30am we were all call to line up.Then while filing- in,one of the security personel just asked evrybody if we ave up to S755 per applicant,i looked at my husband in the eyes as we were only prepared for s355 each.
I told my husband to disregard that announcement,afterall i've read here abt part payment and all dat.
We were directed in and to my dismay,we were given receipt for S755 each to go n make payment.At dat point we we confused n asked one of d security if we can quickly go out n look 4 solution,but she said we sud go n re-schedule our appointment(i rejected it immediately).so we quickly dashed out to a mallam in one of the Bdc around,narrated all our plights,we pleaded with him to give us d balance n gave him our car key with an open cheque for the value of the dollar(wc he gave us at a very high rate i.eN145/dollar).

03/10/07...2nd Pkg Rec

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, u went through a lot, apologies accepted

i beg house this information is very key, sincerely yours am short of words, but all thanks and adoration be to God

During my interview, i also prepare a cash of $355 for each of us, we are 4.
When i got in the lady checking our documents said our bill is $3,020, i looked at my wife, and she said do u have such money here with u and i said no.
She was going to tell the lady, i said hold.
she was like what do u want to do, do u want to go to the ATM?
i told her i didn't come with the ATM card, she said lets tell her and go home, after all they didnt state it in their letter.
i told her USA account card with me, she was like na wah for this people oh
when we inform them that we are paying with a us debit card, they quickly said that will be nice.

so my dear what u did was the best u could do, but tust me not everybody will think in that line

YOU are highly blessed

The rest of the story

03/10/07...2nd Pkg Rec
Eku ori ire!!!! Pardon the pun. As you are now aware, the whole House is salivating, waiting for the full gist of the interview. The Introduction has been exciting; now the meat of the matter. Parts 3,4,5 of the "Thriller at Eleke", produced and Directed by Madam Orirere= Stay tuned:D

I cld happen 2 anybody

Please Adetoyin do forgive me. I really do not mean any harm against you. I merely try to express my own view. It is our collective prayers that we all make it. perhaps as someone suggested, may be you transposed date for month, do contact KCC for help with explanations. Please find a place in your heart to forgive me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Congratulations on a successful interview. In my country we also had to pay the entire sum before the interview. In our case though, we decided to walk with all the money just in case. Turned out to be a wise decision.