• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

congrat brov.

demoddon congrats.The goodnews will surly go round in jesus name.the story too sweet u so tey u dey give us small small.brov u go sabi produce naija movies o.watch out for part 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of demoddon story...

To buttress the guy point

All interview are almost the same pattern but different questions.

Try as much as possible to be calm, smile and look the interviewer in the eyes (please never look down or away, this is sign of cowardness to American but sign of respect in Naija).

Reply with exact answers and never volunteer information that interviewer didn't ask for. The more you talk the more the questions, the less you talk the better for you. Even if you don't know answers try to use your head to say something closer (i believe we are good at that) or better still keep quiet.

All the best guys and God bless.

Congratulations

I am new to the forum. Congrats to all who have made it in this forum. I have been reading through the thread and I am impressed with the amount of information you have shared. May God help us in our struggle for a better life. Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Case Number

I have a very big case number and I doubt if my interview will come up at all but I am keeping the faith yet going ahead with my life as normal. If it happens, I will be happy and if it does not I will still thank God.
Do you think it is possible that my interview will come up before DV 2008 runs out?

Be Fast In What U Are Doing

.brov u go sabi produce naija movies o.watch out for part 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of demoddon story...[/QUOTE]:rolleyes:

MR.Chacho,u nor try at all.U dey support Demodden 4 splitting his interview xperiences in parts;).Hope say d Nigeria film wen u say make he act so,na only u go watch am,because me i nor sabi watch film wen eget part,1,2 3 etc ooooo.:)
Now MR. Demoddon,why do u choose to split ur interview xperience into parts 4 d house.U are not helping matters at all.Remember other people including those from our great house are going for interview everyday,and they need to read the xperiences as soon as they are pasted,and this will only be beneficial wen the xperience are posted but once.May be as u said d other time u are so tired.So,I will advice u to go get enough rest and come back to post ur xperience once ans for all.and dont put our mind in suspence anymore by acting films with parts one,two,three,etc of which CHACHO will be the producer.I,m only trying to be considerate for those who are yet to go for thier interview and taht,s all.For your information,if I am too harsh with my words on u,pls,try and understand.HOUSE ABI HOW UNA SEE THIS MATTER?
Meanwhile,CONGRATULATIONS once again on your successfull interview.
CASE NUMBER-----------------------------2008AF000022XX:D
INTERVIEW DATE--------------------------03/10/07:D
INTERVIEW -------------------------------SUCCESSFULL:D

:D
Aba!!!!! The username is demoddon and not demon. All the same thanks for the compliment

:D:)

i beg d..................e................m.....................o.............d..........d..........o......................n

no vex eh, na anxiety dey worry me, welcome to the land of greener pasture.
it is well

Hello My Good people in the house, A friend of mine will like to have any Immigration Lawyer's contact in Lagos. DO you know Any??

wetin happen to ur friend whey im dey look for lawyer, there sharp guys in the house, except he has beed refused visa

My People I post the below question to the house couple of days ago with no answer...can anyone help....

Thank u for ur advise, God will bless u. Do you need to explain any emigration situation to the American consular. (God forbid if they ask) I had 2years gap in my Visa while in UK. this is been rectified at the moment. however all my qualifications apart from WAEC are from UK. Are they gonna require my status while in UK or I am gonna go with a Fresh 9ja passport.

Thank u for ur anticipated advise, God will bless u all.

cn 2008af00022xxx
first letter :April 17th
kcc receive form: may 10th
awaiting second letter

Hi
I got Police Certificate-Clearance (after 7 days) on 05 september 2007, and my interview date is December 6,2007, So the question is: Do I need to get new police record clearance (certificate) or this is still valid, because regarding to the information all dokuments must be valid 6 month minimum?

Thank u for ur advise, God will bless u. Do you need to explain any emigration situation to the American consular. (God forbid if they ask) I had 2years gap in my Visa while in UK. this is been rectified at the moment. however all my qualifications apart from WAEC are from UK. Are they gonna require my status while in UK or I am gonna go with a Fresh 9ja passport.

Thank u for ur anticipated advise, God will bless u all.

I think you should not get a new 9ja passport. All they need from us is to be truthful and l dont think that your stay in Uk has anything to do with your winning the lottery. since you got some of your cert while staying illegally in UK, tell them if they ask you but be as breif as you you can be and to the point never say more than you are asked." ALL THINGS WORKS TOGETHER FOR GOOD TO THEM THAT LOVE GOD AND ARE CALLED ACCORDING TO HIS PURPOSE." The two years visa gap in Uk is inclusive. SO CLAIM IT!!!:)

cn 2008af00022xxx
first letter :April 17th
kcc receive form: may 10th
awaiting second letter[/QUOTE]

My Interview Experience Part 2 cont'd

CHACHO, watz up? I guess you feel my idea about breaking things up, although my man onoriode is against it. The reason why i'm doing this is because the questions have the same pattern, but your interview would far more exceed those questions. Breaking my experience up is the only way i can give more details, and make fellow members see reasons for some occurences. Well, if you don't want the details, i'd just go straight to the questions, as my time is also precious, ok.

What are your names?
where were you born?
when were you born?
What is the person you'll be staying with in the U.S to you?
what subjects did u have A1 in, in WAEC?
Tell me anything about Chemistry: i offered to talk about acid-base titration becos i felt it was simple
What is titration?
Can you remember the Solution u used for titration then?
In chemistry, you do practicals and theory tell me anything in the theory part that you can remember: I offered to talk about seperation technique bcos it was easy.
what is fractional distillation?
Talk about Periodic table?
What are the numbers in Periodic table called: Atomic Weight *
What are atomic weights?
What is Biology about?
What is a cell?
What is photosynthesis?
What is the name of the green pigments in plant: Chlorophy *
What do plants inhale and exhale?
When do you intend travelling?

When she was satisfied, she gave me the pink paper form. ok?

Hi
I got Police Certificate-Clearance (after 7 days) on 05 september 2007, and my interview date is December 6,2007, So the question is: Do I need to get new police record clearance (certificate) or this is still valid, because regarding to the information all dokuments must be valid 6 month minimum?

I hope you don't expect an answer to this question because you already gave one. ...Or let me see, How many months do you have between September and December?

Re:La Chic

Demoddon congratulation. I pray that will be my story and that of all house members.
Hope to hear from you soon concerning the WAEC issue. Please post your experience o!

CN 2008AF00008xxx
first letter: June
KCC receive form: June
awaiting second letter.

What exactly is the problem with your WAEC certificate? Please be detailed.

how it went down

:) hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii house
i have nt been regular here but i felt i let u guys hear my story

i was 7am at the embassy . as you will expect people were packed like sardines . we soon filed in the queue. iam the principal winner and single , but on winninig , i met the love of my life ,got a court weddin,. i submitted our marriage cert to kcc , status was adjusted .
on the interview day . ol boy ,. was really nervous cos alot of pple said with my wife , there may be some hurdle .
guess what . thats a fat ass lie/

me - hello good afternoon maam
whitee- hi , good afternoon too. u are all smiles well you are here bcos you won the lottery and if everything is right you will have an opportunity to get a visa ,if not we will deny you the visa, pls raise your right hand , you promise to tell the truth and nothing but the truth .
me- yeap
whitee- who is the young lady . your wife?
me- yeap
whitee- so mrs c......... how did you meet this man
wifey - ( goes on abt meetin me in a restaurant , bla bla bla)
whitee- ( lookin at the ring on her finger ) who picked the ring
wifey - my husband
whitee- ok , so can you show me your favourite pics on your weddin day
me - ( point at a big ass wedding photo) here you are .
whitee- ( smiles ) well , everything seems ok , but am afraid your wife needs a new ppt ,can you get that for us ./
me- ok ,

2 weeks later , am back with new ppt , we got date to pick our visa

love you all
stay strong and always remember to pray . u will make it

hi

i was 7am at the embassy . as you will expect people were packed like sardines . we soon filed in the queue. iam the principal winner and single , but on winninig , i met the love of my life ,got a court weddin,. i submitted our marriage cert to kcc , status was adjusted .
on the interview day . ol boy ,. was really nervous cos alot of pple said with my wife , there may be some hurdle .

whitee- hi , good afternoon too. u are all smiles well you are here bcos you won the lottery and if everything is right you will have an opportunity to get a visa ,if not we will deny you the visa, pls raise your right hand , you promise to tell the truth and nothing but the truth .
me- yeap
me- yeap
wifey - my husband
whitee- ( smiles ) well , everything seems ok , but am afraid your wife needs a new ppt ,can you get that for us ./
me- ok ,

love you all

Hi
Congr.. for visa, nice to hear that, by the way, can you tell us where are you from (your country)?
thank you

jamb questions

demoddon,did the consular officer asked u all those questions or it was wat u decided to talk about? .........because am beginning to wonder,if it was a job interview!.........yee pls who can borrow me chemistry textbook oo?my interview is nxt wk.make i start serious jacking.lol:confused:

God is wonderful.

me- yeap
me- yeap
wifey - my husband
me- ok ,

love you all

This is just God. Congratulations.

CHACHO, watz up? I guess you feel my idea about breaking things up, although my man onoriode is against it. The reason why i'm doing this is because the questions have the same pattern, but your interview would far more exceed those questions. Breaking my experience up is the only way i can give more details, and make fellow members see reasons for some occurences. Well, if you don't want the details, i'd just go straight to the questions, as my time is also precious, ok.

What are your names?
where were you born?
when were you born?
What is the person you'll be staying with in the U.S to you?
what subjects did u have A1 in, in WAEC?
Tell something about Chemistry?
What is titration?
what Solution did u use for titration then?
What are separation techniques and list types?
what is fractional distillation?
Talked about Periodic table?
Atomic Weight?
What is Biology about?
What is a cell?
What is photosynthesis?
What is the name of the green pigments in plant?
What do plants inhale and exhale?

When she was satisfied, she gave me the pink form. ok?

Please do it the way you intended it is ok, much better than this your post

so sweet

me- yeap
me- yeap
wifey - my husband
me- ok ,

love you all
stay strong and always remember to pray . u will make it[/QUOT

wao that is the lords doing... so simple and easy... how i wish am married so that i can be treated like yourself..........I envey you man....enjoy USA...congrats......:)