• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Big Success!!!!!!!!!

I just got through my interview about 4hrs ago, and it was a big success. This was courtesy God, and God alone. I'll be posting the details later, as i'm very tired now. I'm really happy to be part of this blessed house. Thank you for the various supports, contribution and advice i got from the house . I'll definitely give back to the house to help others, as it's a give and take thing.

La Chic and joyful, i've not forgeting you Ohhhhhhh!!!!! I'll see what i can do about the WAEC stuff.

Regards everyone

Re: Ladybee

Please o! does it matter if your middle name is not on your waec certificate? if your first and last names are correctly written shouldnt that suffice? abeg o my interview is around the corner!!!

ps: just to confirm if you have your original birth certificate u dont have to do NPC do you?

Your question about the WAEC cert. is a bit difficult, but can be solved. I don't think WAEC can do anything about this, because if it's an SSCE, you probably were the one who entered the names like that in the data form of the exam's registration in your school. Did you use your middl name in other school, matters? If yes, talk to the principal of your school to help you correct the mistake by giving you a letter to WAEC. It would look as though it was the school who made the mistake. Otherwise, WAEC would fold their hands.

If it's a GCE, then forget about WAEC correcting it, because they would accuse you of being very careless. But who knows; all things are possible. You could plead with some people in WAEC, and with God's help,they'll help you correct it. This would come after payments of amendment of certficate fees, and an affidavit that you are trully the one in question.

If these does not work, consider seeing an immigration lawyer for an advice. I hope these would do. I'm telling you all these because you have so much to lose to risk any thing. Don't take unnecessary risks. We all pray for God's favor, but on your own part try to correct and clear all doubts.

About the birth certificate issue. If your birth certificate data does not tally with what you have been filling and sending to the americans. Please go and get birth attestation from NPC to make it tally. To be fore warned, is to be fore harmed!

Regards.

I just got through my interview about 4hrs ago, and it was a big success. This was courtesy God, and God alone. I'll be posting the details later, as i'm very tired now. I'm really happy to be part of this blessed house. Thank you for the various supports, contribution and advice i got from the house . I'll definitely give back to the house to help others, as it's a give and take thing.

La Chic and joyful, i've not forgeting you Ohhhhhhh!!!!! I'll see what i can do about the WAEC stuff.

Regards everyone

Congratulations!!!

Regards everyone

CONGRATULATIONS:D

Regards everyone

Congratulations

I just got through my interview about 4hrs ago, and it was a big success.
Demoddon,CONGRATULATIONS.I said it before that the word CONGRATULATIONS will definitely go round every body in the house by GOD,S GRACE AND MERCY.AMEN.
CASE NUMBER----------------------2008000022XX
INTERVIEW------------------------ DATE 03/10/07
INTERVIEW -----------------------SUCCESSFULL

Congratulations.

As you set out to come to America, do not forget to put your House in order by ensuring that, you start a business to run from nigeria and in U.S.

I rejoice with you.

Congratulations.

As you set out to come to America, do not forget to put your House in order by ensuring that, you start a business to run from nigeria and in U.S.

I rejoice with you.

Business to run from Nigeria and in the U.S?? haha.Sounds easy isn't it.
It will be an eye opener when y'all get here but it will be so much fun thou.

Regards everyone

Demoddon congratulation. I pray that will be my story and that of all house members.
Hope to hear from you soon concerning the WAEC issue. Please post your experience o!

CN 2008AF00008xxx
first letter: June
KCC receive form: June
awaiting second letter.

Regards everyone

PRAISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE LORD........... CONGRATULATIONS.... DEAR DEMODDON.............WE ARE WAITING FOR THE DETAILS........

Re:eek:noriode

I just got through my interview about 4hrs ago, and it was a big success.
Demoddon,CONGRATULATIONS.I said it before that the word CONGRATULATIONS will definitely go round every body in the house by GOD,S GRACE AND MERCY.AMEN.
CASE NUMBER----------------------2008000022XX
INTERVIEW------------------------ DATE 03/10/07
INTERVIEW -----------------------SUCCESSFULL

Hello. Remember that guy, who called you on saturday to ask if payment was to be in cash or check? That was me. Thanks for you answers and your compliment.

Regards everyone

Congratulationsssssssssssssssssssssssssss. The Lord is good.

Hello all

Hello My Good people in the house, A friend of mine will like to have any Immigration Lawyer's contact in Lagos. DO you know Any??

Hello. Remember that guy, who called you on saturday to ask if payment was to be in cash or check? That was me. Thanks for you answers and your compliment.

D way u sound in d phone, I know u will definitely make. BUT WHAT ABOUT THE INTERVIEW XPERIENCE NOW OOOOOOOOOO? YOU NO SAY OTHERS WEY WON GO 4 INTERVIEW NEED TO DIGEST WETIN HAPPEN 4 THERE.PERHAPS THEY GO GET ONE OR MORE IDEA ON HOW TO FACE AND ANSWER QUESTIONS FROM D CONSULAR OFFICERS SO. ABI U NEVER REST FINISH.
PLEASE,DEMODDON,POST UR XPERIENCE QUICK 4 D INTEREST OF D HOUSE.

2008 dv

Please can someone tell d cost of the medicals,and please try give the description of the hospital i v/island.

Thank's

A very Big contratulation

Hi demoddon
Congratulatioins for the great success. We praise God for all these He has started in the house. We pray for those slated for this periods that God's favour will be upon them all. More goodnews in the house.
Congratulations