• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

First and foremost and give thanks to the Most High, He owns all dah glory.
However, before i talk about my interview experience i wish to acknowledge the support of everybody in this great forum. Special thanks to Onoriode and la-chick they've been wonderful. God bless you all.
To the interview proper, i got to the embassy some few minutes pst 6am and we were told to open all sealed envelope including the medical stuff after which we were ushered into the main hall.
The first thing i did was to make payment for my visa and i sat beside a guy frrom this forum. I decided to ask him if he's aware of a site called Immigration portal and he said yes. Wwe quickly became brothers right away. Can't remember his user name here again.

I wass actually interview around 4 pm and before then i saw some people been interviewed and i will say it was fun wathing the interviews.
I cannot count the number of people that were disqualified and this raised the tension in the hall.
Without exagerration, right in my prescence more than 15 people were disqualified.
A guy even came with A FAKE WAEC CERTIFICATE. i gues someone talked about that on this thread, but i saw this with my korokoro eyes. some fake couples were also refused theri visas like 3 of them. I know all these cos i was one of the few people that were interviewed last.
the interview was hell for a lady who finished in 1983 and the consular officer told her to define some stuffs in biology cos she studied nursing and some unimaginable questions. a guy was asked to solve some maths questions.
Questions were asked from your stongest grade in o'level. I forgot about what i came for when a guy was disqualified due to discrepancies in his details.
HE said his pastor's wife filled the application for him online, his dates of birth, place of births were all different from the one on his international passport. The guy broke down in an uncontollaable tears when he was refused. I fellt for him though but i quickly came to the realisation of what i came for and i started a serious prayer where i sat cos i wass afraid of been interviewed at window 12. No person will go there without spending at least 10mins with her. A certain couple were asked series of questions wwhich incledes where did yooou guys meet, when did you get married, can i see your, where are your wedding pictures, what did you guys do lasst saturday,what is the colour of your wife's toothbrush, what is your spouse's motheer in-law's name and some unimaginable questions that might be very hard for people with arranged mariage to answer.
Well i had a 'chat' (interview) at window 11. the same old man who interviewed our fellow comrade on this portal. My guy's interview didnt last for a min.
This is how my interview went:
Interviewer: Godd afternoon
Me: Good afternoon sir
Interviewer:can you sware to tell but nothing but the truth
Me: i promise...............
The guy staarted browsing through me credentials and he was shaking his head all of a sudden, he called the ladies at window 10 and 12 to take a look at my credentials and they had their gaze on my docs, albeit i wasnt scared cops my docs are genuine and i can defend my grade except mathematics, i got c6 but im not good at maths.
The giy came back with my docs and laughed. He said im the first guy he has ever INTERVIEWED that came with a WAEC SCRATCH CARD irrespective of the fact that i have my waec certificate. The guy qucikly looged on to www.waercdirect.org and he got my waec results. The only questions he asked is this
Interview: HOW DO YOU UNWIND?
Me: i love music and of course i play some musical instruments. On hearing this the interviewer requested to know the musical instruments i play and i did not hesitate in telling him. He asked if i'll be interested in taking up music in america but i told him music is my passion and will do that at my spare time.
The man started typin and i knew the Lord has done it.
The congratulated me and gave me the pink paper.
Thank you all.

Me: i love music and of course i play some musical instruments. On hearing this the interviewer requested to know the musical instruments i play and i did not hesitate in telling him. He asked if i'll be interested in taking up music in america but i told him music is my passion and will do that at my spare time.
Thank you all.

Admiral God don butter your bread well-well. Congratulations!

thank you Lord!

This is just the Lord's doing.it is marvellous.lets give thanks to the almighty for dat wonderful interview.

First and foremost and give thanks to the Most High, He owns all dah glory.
However, before i talk about my interview experience i wish to acknowledge the support of everybody in this great forum. Special thanks to Onoriode and la-chick they've been wonderful. God bless you all.
To the interview proper, i got to the embassy some few minutes pst 6am and we were told to open all sealed envelope including the medical stuff after which we were ushered into the main hall.
The first thing i did was to make payment for my visa and i sat beside a guy frrom this forum. I decided to ask him if he's aware of a site called Immigration portal and he said yes. Wwe quickly became brothers right away. Can't remember his user name here again.

I wass actually interview around 4 pm and before then i saw some people been interviewed and i will say it was fun wathing the interviews.
I cannot count the number of people that were disqualified and this raised the tension in the hall.
Without exagerration, right in my prescence more than 15 people were disqualified.
A guy even came with A FAKE WAEC CERTIFICATE. i gues someone talked about that on this thread, but i saw this with my korokoro eyes. some fake couples were also refused theri visas like 3 of them. I know all these cos i was one of the few people that were interviewed last.
the interview was hell for a lady who finished in 1983 and the consular officer told her to define some stuffs in biology cos she studied nursing and some unimaginable questions. a guy was asked to solve some maths questions.
Questions were asked from your stongest grade in o'level. I forgot about what i came for when a guy was disqualified due to discrepancies in his details.
HE said his pastor's wife filled the application for him online, his dates of birth, place of births were all different from the one on his international passport. The guy broke down in an uncontollaable tears when he was refused. I fellt for him though but i quickly came to the realisation of what i came for and i started a serious prayer where i sat cos i wass afraid of been interviewed at window 12. No person will go there without spending at least 10mins with her. A certain couple were asked series of questions wwhich incledes where did yooou guys meet, when did you get married, can i see your, where are your wedding pictures, what did you guys do lasst saturday,what is the colour of your wife's toothbrush, what is your spouse's motheer in-law's name and some unimaginable questions that might be very hard for people with arranged mariage to answer.
Well i had a 'chat' (interview) at window 11. the same old man who interviewed our fellow comrade on this portal. My guy's interview didnt last for a min.
This is how my interview went:
Interviewer: Godd afternoon
Me: Good afternoon sir
Interviewer:can you sware to tell but nothing but the truth
Me: i promise...............
The guy staarted browsing through me credentials and he was shaking his head all of a sudden, he called the ladies at window 10 and 12 to take a look at my credentials and they had their gaze on my docs, albeit i wasnt scared cops my docs are genuine and i can defend my grade except mathematics, i got c6 but im not good at maths.
The giy came back with my docs and laughed. He said im the first guy he has ever INTERVIEWED that came with a WAEC SCRATCH CARD irrespective of the fact that i have my waec certificate. The guy qucikly looged on to www.waercdirect.org and he got my waec results. The only questions he asked is this
Thank you all.

Congratulations. The Lord is good.

hello house
just to tell you all that i had a succeful interview yesterday

ADMIRAL,a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG CONGRATULATIONS TO U ON YOUR SUCCESSFULL INTERVIEW:D,BUT HOW COME YOU WERE GIVEN A VISA PICK UP DATE OF 27TH OCTOBER:confused:,2007 WHILE OTHERS THAT HAVE BEEN INTERVIEWED WERE GIVEN A MONTH PICK UP DATE:mad:. ABBBBBBBBBBB- - - - ,ANYWAY,NO WAHALA:D
CASE NUMBER--------------------------2008AF000022XX:D
INTERVIEW DATE------------------------03/10/07:)
INTERVIEW------------------------------SUCCESSFULL:D

Chimexrow

ADMIRAL...Congratulations!!! may the good lord who saw you through shower his abundant favour to everyone in this forum...For I said something yesterday and everyone might took it as a joke but I know ''ADMIRAL'' aknowledged what I said...God cannot brouhgt you this far and dissapoint you...It dosnt happen that way....

FOR I STAND AS GOD'S ORACLE HERE IN THIS FORUM, AS THE PROPHET AND ORACLE OF GOD. I SAY TO YOU ALL GO AND COME BACK WITH TESTIMONY, FOR ANYTHING THAT STANDS AS QUESTION YOU DNT HAVE ANSWER TO, FATHER I COMMAND LET YOUR ANGEL SHUT THERE MOUTH...THAT QUESTION WILL NOT LOCATE YOU... FOR THE LORD SAYS IF YOU ACCEPT ME AS YOUR FATHER I'LL ACCEPT YOU AS MY SON....MY FLESH AND BLOOD, FOR GOD IS NOT AN AUTOR OF CONFUSION, HE HAS BROUGHT YOU THIS FAR FOR TESMINONY UPON TESTIMONY.....JEHOVAH, SHEKINAH,ELSHADAI, ROCK OF EDGES.....YOU'RE THE GIVER OF LIFE THERE IS NO WAY YOU'LL BE HERE TO SEE YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS CRY OUT SORROW, FOR EVERYTHING THAT STANDS AS FAVOUR,I STAND AS AN ORACLE OF GOD AS I CALL THAT FAVOUR EAST-WEST-NORTH-SOUTH COME AND VISIT THIS FORUM....IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.....IT IS DONE IN JESUS NAME...GO AND CELEBRATE SUCCESS, GO AND COME BACK WITH TESTIMONY.....THE LORD HAS DONE IT....
AMEN AND AMEN....
Once again Admiral Congrat!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats

Hello house,
My sincerely congratulation to every member of this great house who have had a successful interview and I pray for others who are current that Our good God will perfect that which concerns you in this interview in Jesus name.

Brethren, the issue of City/Place of birth is still bothering me, In my original birth cert, it read Agege LGA in Nigeria, My Int. Passport read Lagos, in the form i sent to US, I wrote Agege for Place of birth(City/Town) and Lagos for Province.

I wrote KCC about the fact that Agege is not regarded as a city in Nig and that my place of birth should then be Lagos, they replied to include this in my file for review, pls how do i synchronise this info especially with my birth cert which did not include Lagos.

Pls help oooo

Re:simplebabs

[QUOTE simplebabs=;1809982]Brethren, the issue of City/Place of birth is still bothering me, In my original birth cert, it read Agege LGA in Nigeria, My Int. Passport read Lagos, in the form i sent to US, I wrote Agege for Place of birth(City/Town) and Lagos for Province.

I wrote KCC about the fact that Agege is not regarded as a city in Nig and that my place of birth should then be Lagos, they replied to include this in my file for review, pls how do i synchronise this info especially with my birth cert which did not include Lagos.

Pls help oooo[/QUOTE]

Whatz up? I had the same problem with you, but got it corrected. You see the issue of place of birth is really confusing to many people. Truly, Lagos is regarded as a city by the international community, and not LGAs. The closest an LGAs can be is a town. if you read my previous posts on this you'll understand. Thank God you have corrected your initial DV entry by mailing KCC to change you City of Birth to Lagos. Now, go to National Population Commission in Babs Animashaun in Surulere, and get a birth attestation stating you were born at lagos in Nigeria. This should replace your original birth certificate. It was birth attestation from NPC that i submitted on my interview date and it was accepted. It will cost you N2,200 for normal processing, and an additional N1,500 for express.

demoddon and admiral

congratulobi...............................a:D

the lady in window 12 should be prayed for
people dey pay money for this interview now why she dey behave like that.

we should take her case to BABA in prayers

simple babs u have to read the thread for ur updates

admiral has brought in a new dimension, so if possible go with WAEC scratch card.

false documents is not the best. for heaven's i refuse to understand why our people get themselves into these dirty deals, any way. God they catch them. i am just bitter becos they creat room for genuine people to be painted black

Re:simplebabs

[QUOTE simplebabs=;1809982]Brethren, the issue of City/Place of birth is still bothering me, In my original birth cert, it read Agege LGA in Nigeria, My Int. Passport read Lagos, in the form i sent to US, I wrote Agege for Place of birth(City/Town) and Lagos for Province.

Pls help oooo[/QUOTE]

Whatz up? I had the same problem with you, but got it corrected. You see the issue of place of birth is really confusing to many people. Truly, Lagos is regarded as a city by the international community, and not LGAs. The closest an LGAs can be is a town. if you read my previous posts on this you'll understand. Thank God you have corrected your initial DV entry by mailing KCC to change you City of Birth to Lagos.

Now, go to National Population Commission in Babs Animashaun in Surulere, and get a birth attestation stating you were born at lagos in Nigeria. This should replace your original birth certificate. It was birth attestation from NPC that i submitted on my interview date and it was accepted. It will cost you N2,200 for normal processing, and an additional N1,500 for express.

To add a signature, click Quick Links on the top menu bar, and then Edit Signature under User Control Panel, and there you go.

Ogas admiral conratulation on ur interview.Pls i geg which on e be scratch card for waec.I beg pardon my ignorance i have been out of 9ja for a while. pls educate mi ooooooooooo

Re: MODEST

congratulobi...............................a:D

the lady in window 12 should be prayed for
people dey pay money for this interview now why she dey behave like that.

we should take her case to BABA in prayers

simple babs u have to read the thread for ur updates

admiral has brought in a new dimension, so if possible go with WAEC scratch card.

false documents is not the best. for heaven's i refuse to understand why our people get themselves into these dirty deals, any way. God they catch them. i am just bitter becos they creat room for genuine people to be painted black

Thanks for your compliment. I also want to use this medium to congratulate admiral. Men, he no easy! Do you know that i was interview by this same young lady on window 12. Very charming, and good dress sense, but tough. I read engineering in school, and was ready for physics and mathematics stuffs, together with the PQs i posted. But, she just held unto Chemistry and Biology. She was friendly tough. That's why i feel sick with people like LiveForum. Thank God admiral confirmed what i said. You go spend close to 10mins with the chic's drilling.

She gave me an important advice that i should pay up the $380 balance before my pick up date. So, house take note of that, because the cashier closes early each day.

Congrats

Hi Demodden,admiral and martinezshow,a big congrats to u on ur successful interviews.Testimonies shall continue to come into this house.

Hello demodeen,ur interview was kinda tough oooooooooooooooo.Hmm so pesin go go back begin dey do read secondary school stuff.I no sabi.
By the way am still expecting to hear from u abt the WAEC contact.My email address is enky52@yahoo.com.
Congrats again.

na wah

Thanks for your compliment. I also want to use this medium to congratulate admiral. Men, he no easy! Do you know that i was interview by this same young lady on window 12. Very charming, and good dress sense, but tough. I read engineering in school, and was ready for physics and mathematics stuffs, together with the PQs i posted. But, she just held unto Chemistry and Biology. She was friendly tough. That's why i feel sick with people like LiveForum. Thank God admiral confirmed what i said. You go spend close to 10mins with the chic's drilling.

She gave me an important advice that i should pay up the $380 balance before my pick up date. So, house take note of that, because the cashier closes early each day.

oga im be like say u dey take style admire the lady ohhhhhhhhhhhhh::p
"good dress sense"
that ur interview nah one in town and life time, thank God u carry 'FAYA' im for be real apology, we thank God

About the payment Pastor Adebayo has said it before, once ur interview is successful payment should be made before the date of pick up, and that the cashier closes by 12.00 noon everyday, so it is a good reminder.

Also i will advice that people should read this thread all over again, especially the new members, cos we have really trashed a whole lot of things in the thread, pls it will not take u a thing just go back and read, even we the old members, so that we go refresh