• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Be Yeah Not Afriad..

ADMIRAL...that was a very good Testimony....Hey house, the lord is on his throne ..No matter how strong the storm may be He(God) will land us safely. No matter How strong window 12 Might be He (God) will Land us safely. Just make sure you have the KEY..the Rule is Be real Don't fake...
America we are heading to..

Re:MODEST

oga im be like say u dey take style admire the lady ohhhhhhhhhhhhh::p
"good dress sense"
that ur interview nah one in town and life time, thank God u carry 'FAYA' im for be real apology, we thank God

About the payment Pastor Adebayo has said it before, once ur interview is successful payment should be made before the date of pick up, and that the cashier closes by 12.00 noon everyday, so it is a good reminder.

Also i will advice that people should read this thread all over again, especially the new members, cos we have really trashed a whole lot of things in the thread, pls it will not take u a thing just go back and read, even we the old members, so that we go refresh

No Mind me Jare! For once, i come think say se i no go marry oyinbo so? It was all fun. She asked me when i turned to hail the guys i met at the embassy before my interviews that "are those your friends", and i said "no, i met them here," and she smiled. She even also gave me the answers to the questions i couldn't remember. Men, it was all God's favor.

Another observation i made was that, if you are asked a question, they usually write them down like she did. So, it a matter of how many Qs you get from the whole. She did the same for the guy she rejected, by recounting all the questions he missed to justify his rejection.

My people, abeg when you get to the embassy, feel free. Make friends with co-interviewee and chat freely. It helps to ease a whole lot of tension.

Re:Joyful

Hello demodeen,ur interview was kinda tough oooooooooooooooo.Hmm so pesin go go back begin dey do read secondary school stuff.I no sabi.
By the way am still expecting to hear from u abt the WAEC contact.My email address is enky52@yahoo.com.
Congrats again.

How you dey? Thanks for the compliment. What exactly is the problem with your WAEC certificate? I guess La Chic has a similar problem. I'm presently not in Lagos; when i get back we'll talk more. However, let me offer some advice to you gals:

1. If you sat for an SSCE, then you have to get a letter from your school to WAEC. I guess you know that your data must tally with you international passport info, and all info sent to the americans. By this i mean the spelling of your names, and their arrangements.

2.If it's a GCE thing, then all you need is to approach WAEC officials. Of, course you should expect WAEC officials to do shakara. Maybe that's when you'll need an insider.

Think about these things and probably give me a feed back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question for those who have been through the interview process before.

How important is the page with the barcode? Do they make a big deal out of it? Somehow we seemed to have misplaced ours. Ee had all our documents together and over the weekend decided to double check everything and realized that that page is missing. I do not know if it got mixed up with the stuff we took to the photocopiers and got lost.

Please tell me they do not make a big deal of that page. If the important thing is the barcode then that can be found on the letters from the first and second packages.

Someone please ease my mind :(

Ogas admiral conratulation on ur interview.Pls i geg which on e be scratch card for waec.I beg pardon my ignorance i have been out of 9ja for a while. pls educate mi ooooooooooo

help please

Am thinking of resheduling my appointment because my sponsor promised sending the documents at the end of the month(nov) Someone should please advise me.

No sweat

I have a question for those who have been through the interview process before.

How important is the page with the barcode? Do they make a big deal out of it? Somehow we seemed to have misplaced ours. Ee had all our documents together and over the weekend decided to double check everything and realized that that page is missing. I do not know if it got mixed up with the stuff we took to the photocopiers and got lost.

Please tell me they do not make a big deal of that page. If the important thing is the barcode then that can be found on the letters from the first and second packages.

Someone please ease my mind :(

I sent my documents to KCC without the barcode sheet. I both called and sent an email inquiring about the consequences. I was assured that would not affect my case once i wrote the case number on the documents sent. I sent it later though.

no

Am thinking of resheduling my appointment because my sponsor promised sending the documents at the end of the month(nov) Someone should please advise me.

pls do not reschedule ur appointment, at all.

go to the embassy with all the stuff u have, they will interview u and ask u to me back to complete ur case

pls dont postphone, i beg of u

regards

when do i get to pay

hi everyone
well, i was given the pink paper and asked to pay some outstanding fees and pick visa on the 19th nov , my question is , is anytime too late to pay this fee , say two days to the collection date.
love you all

cp this wk.

house mate,how are we all doing?pls my interview is this week.i pray to go in and come back to tell u gals my testimony.

onoriode, hi , my name is martin , i believe you were wearin a white shirt with paints all tucked in lookin like some lecturer on the day of your interview. you really impressed them with your know-how . glad to meet u . i was there with my wife that day .
take care , god bless

thanks modest

pls do not reschedule ur appointment, at all.

go to the embassy with all the stuff u have, they will interview u and ask u to me back to complete ur case

pls dont postphone, i beg of u

regards

why i said was that a friend of resheduled due to his sponsors documents arrived very late,He now resheduled his interveiw date to 29/10/07,And his & family visa is been granted(thank God). Cause my sponsor is in usarmy and his not in the states right now.please advise me please

why i said was that a friend of resheduled due to his sponsors documents arrived very late,He now resheduled his interveiw date to 29/10/07,And his & family visa is been granted(thank God). Cause my sponsor is in usarmy and his not in the states right now.please advise me please

Please consider the advice from Modest. you may not even be asked Affidavit anyway. Besides if you don't have it, they will simply ask you to bring it later.

house mate,how are we all doing?pls my interview is this week.i pray to go in and come back to tell u gals my testimony.

Chacho, go in the Name of the Lord and prosper. You will be favoured. You will go for a chat and not a stress. Believe it is yours.

Are you single or with family? Don't forget singles don't need affidavit of support. As advised, pls don't reschedule, you can surely bring the support evidence later. Good luck to you.

@demoddon.

if ur mum will not be angry, u fit marry oyinbo, but just note that dem no too get culture, so be very careful and dont get carried away, but sha ohhhhhhhhhh, some of them are angels and can be very nice, if they are well polished.

@chacho. u shall be highly favoured the lord shall go with u

@martins, that day is not late, u can even pay on same day, but u dont want any delay

@island girl, try and see if u can get the photocopy, they have not really laid emphasis on it but becos we no want casualties, i will advice that u get even the photocopy

Are you single or with family? Don't forget singles don't need affidavit of support. As advised, pls don't reschedule, you can surely bring the support evidence later. Good luck to you.

j cloud
November is around the corner, i hope u have put every thing in place for ur interview