• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

so the party begins 4 dv 2008 winners.we go reach there.like my ma will always say.let God finish im work.all the best folks

Opening Prayer For 2008 DV Interview

By the Anointing Jesus break the yoke... by the holy ghost and power just as the prophet said ..this is the day of the later rain.... God is moving his power again By.. the anointing we shall break the yoke ..

Is not by power..not..power
is not by might.. not..might
By my spirit said the Lord....D/c

this mountain shall be remove....D/c...in Jesus Name ..This mountain..shall be remove By my spirit said the Lord...

In the Mighty Name of Jesus..Amen. Father and our God. I want to thanks you for the grace you have given into us. God, right from the creation of the world, you have been so Good to us and you had already made the dream of Dv ready for us. Just that it was waiting for its time to come. Daddy, now the our hour has came for this dream to be actualized. Our DV 2008 Interview Is Kicking off from the 2nd day of October 2008. Dear Father in Heaven, a lot of us ,out of joy had already announced the news all over the world that we won Dv Lottery, and the world will be looking unto a day when it shall be said that we have traveled out of the country to USA. Our Mighty Lord and Saviour I know you are the one that Started this Journey, and you can never stop Halve way. the only part we played was just to enter for the Lottery and the other coded work was completed by you. Daddy some of us had even forgotten that we played the lottery only for us on different occasions to receive the Congratulatory package telling us that WE HAVE WON DV LOTTERY 2008 . Daddy i know that the battle is not ours, but yours. ABBA father, is not winning the lottery that is the most needed, daddy the battle is still ahead. the Interview. We can only try as Human being we are to Bring all the necessary document required of us. Our Lord Jesus I pray that you Take Over from where we are stopping. Let thy Spirit Take over the embassy in the Name of Jesus. Let your spirit of love fill in the heart of every consulate that will be interviewing us in the name of JESUS..! let the spirit of fear go out from us in the name of Jesus..God I know you did not give us NL letter for nothing.Therefore we are Jointly standing upon the Rock declaring Victory In the name of Jesus!!!!!!!...Lord some of us do not have the means of sponsoring this project. God, the Greatest Provider.. provide for your Children in the Name of Jesus..Amen..God you know the situation of things in our country today..so we can not risk all the expenses for the interview only to be told at last that we are not qualified to be issued Visa...ooh Lo...rd..the God of Abraham.. the God of the Poor..people..Father to the Fatherless..Let it not be our portion In the Name of Jesus...Amen..
Starting from tomorrow we will be expecting Good Testimonies from our brothers and sisters even from others who were not inopportune to have access to this great forum.
God we don't want to be called Cheaters again. we are tired of this Bad names being given to this country because of our brothers and sister who want to survive by all means. God Let there be change in this Country. Daddy, I know you have started you Good work on where our leader are. God i know before long Nigeria is going to become Heaven on earth. so that foreigners could come and invest... In Jesus Name..We have suffered a lot papa..and we are saying it is enough. you changed the name of Jabez and you can change our name.
Finally We thank you Father for given us Jesus..through whom we have the hope of inheriting your paradise which is the most important reason why we live.
Thanks you Jesus for answering our prayers...Amen...

By the power of Almighty Elijah transfered his annointing to Elisha,

Oyii I hereby transfer the Annointing of Success from DV2007 to you, you are hereby ordained today as the pastor in the house(DV2008).
Carry on brother, God be with you guys, you shall obtain nothing but success in Jesus name Amen. See you ALL in AMERICA.

By the Anointing Jesus break the yoke... by the holy ghost and power just as the prophet said ..this is the day of the later rain.... God is moving his power again By.. the anointing we shall break the yoke ..

this mountain shall be remove....D/c...in Jesus Name ..This mountain..shall be remove By my spirit said the Lord...

In the Mighty Name of Jesus..Amen. Father and our God. I want to thanks you for the grace you have given into us. God, right from the creation of the world, you have been so Good to us and you had already made the dream of Dv ready for us. Just that it was waiting for its time to come. Daddy, now the our hour has came for this dream to be actualized. Our DV 2008 Interview Is Kicking off from the 2nd day of October 2008. Dear Father in Heaven, a lot of us ,out of joy had already announced the news all over the world that we won Dv Lottery, and the world will be looking unto a day when it shall be said that we have traveled out of the country to USA. Our Mighty Lord and Saviour I know you are the one that Started this Journey, and you can never stop Halve way. the only part we played was just to enter for the Lottery and the other coded work was completed by you. Daddy some of us had even forgotten that we played the lottery only for us on different occasions to receive the Congratulatory package telling us that WE HAVE WON DV LOTTERY 2008 . Daddy i know that the battle is not ours, but yours. ABBA father, is not winning the lottery that is the most needed, daddy the battle is still ahead. the Interview. We can only try as Human being we are to Bring all the necessary document required of us. Our Lord Jesus I pray that you Take Over from where we are stopping. Let thy Spirit Take over the embassy in the Name of Jesus. Let your spirit of love fill in the heart of every consulate that will be interviewing us in the name of JESUS..! let the spirit of fear go out from us in the name of Jesus..God I know you did not give us NL letter for nothing.Therefore we are Jointly standing upon the Rock declaring Victory In the name of Jesus!!!!!!!...Lord some of us do not have the means of sponsoring this project. God, the Greatest Provider.. provide for your Children in the Name of Jesus..Amen..God you know the situation of things in our country today..so we can not risk all the expenses for the interview only to be told at last that we are not qualified to be issued Visa...ooh Lo...rd..the God of Abraham.. the God of the Poor..people..Father to the Fatherless..Let it not be our portion In the Name of Jesus...Amen..
Starting from tomorrow we will be expecting Good Testimonies from our brothers and sisters even from others who were not inopportune to have access to this great forum.
God we don't want to be called Cheaters again. we are tired of this Bad names being given to this country because of our brothers and sister who want to survive by all means. God Let there be change in this Country. Daddy, I know you have started you Good work on where our leader are. God i know before long Nigeria is going to become Heaven on earth. so that foreigners could come and invest... In Jesus Name..We have suffered a lot papa..and we are saying it is enough. you changed the name of Jabez and you can change our name.
Finally We thank you Father for given us Jesus..through whom we have the hope of inheriting your paradise which is the most important reason why we live.

THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST

AMEN AND AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Last edited by a moderator:
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeen

AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
Onyii, May the good Lord continue to replenish your wisdom. May He cause all of us to have good testimonies to give. May He touch the hearts of those incharge of the issuance of the visa to wake up from the good side of their beds the day each of us will go for the interview. All these we pray through Christ our Lord. AMEN
KCC Recieved: May 10

AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
Onyii, May the good Lord continue to replenish your wisdom. May He cause all of us to have good testimonies to give. May He touch the hearts of those incharge of the issuance of the visa to wake up from the good side of their beds the day each of us will go for the interview. All these we pray through Christ our Lord. AMEN

I think say God don listen to your prayer so make we settle down for the main issue: DV 20008

Second Package for Nov. Interview received

ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen and ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

anoiting for real

OK oga Modest don close'am.

I got my second package today. There is really nothing new in it. Those who have interviews in October and with e-mail confirmation of interview date from KCC but have not received the second package, I think should get all required vaccines ready.

I would have liked to contribute more to the forum but because I live in Europe, I think such information might be misleading; things are a bit easier and faster out here.

God is God

To all those going for interviews in October,I have this to say,

God is God,He cant fail.as u go for ur interviews,his grace is upon ur life,He will give u favor in the sight of ur respective consulates.The Lord will give u the right words;The angels of the lord will take charge of the whole interview and u will come with testimonies.

All the best.

The power of partnership prayers.

Brethren, I actually started reading the 2007 thread fo the first time, and I can tell you that God indeed endowed this house with men and women of vision and faith. God bless them all.
Onyii, the Lord will do great things thru you as our Pastor in this 2008 house. In your time Visas shall be issued without restrain and denials. God shall cause double portion of 2007 visas upon this house.
Brethren, the 2007 folks stood in the gap for one another, I believe this is worthy of emulation and I know He that created the kings and consulars with their hearts in His hands, will take over our cases. He said "whatever two of you shall agree as touching on earth........Knock and it shall be opened, ask and it shall be given"
Be optimistic for we shall get our visas in His name.

Thanks

Hi,
E-mail the embassy and they will tell ya the date and exact time that they will open up dates for interview. I've done that a few times. Try and use a computer that has high speed internet cuz it becomes very slow when the open up the dates as lots of people will be trying to make schedule appointments.

Will try that, Thanks.

Question on passport

I have a question for you guys.

My two old passports have only my first name and my last name. I recently applied for and received (two weeks ago) a new passport with my two middle names included.

Should I carry the old passports to the interview? They have the history of my previous travels to the US and one has my current tourist visa. Will the missing names in the old passports pose a problem :confused:

Not bad

My two old passports have only my first name and my last name. I recently applied for and received (two weeks ago) a new passport with my two middle names included.

Should I carry the old passports to the interview? They have the history of my previous travels to the US and one has my current tourist visa. Will the missing names in the old passports pose a problem :confused:

Going to the embassy with your Old passport is not bad in case they need it. but Don"t show it when u are not asked to because of the name incompatibility.

Islandgirl take it all...it may not be necessary but take it ALL!

@ Onyii and Blackgerman

Actually, I have been thinking of taking it and only presenting it if asked. But still I want to be sure.

may, the grace of the lord be with you as u carry on this responsibility with all sincereity and humility, our testimonies of triumph are sure
see u at the top

house, im sorry for being away for so long, u know, i was afraid of madams jcries cane, so i went to get knowledge from the 2007 thread.i wish all winners luck