• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Please my Dear good people i just came across this forum newly , and i will like to know as a Dv winner if English and mathematics is a must for qualification during interview.

again can i go to the interview with Secondary school certificate which i did not include in my dsp form?

your interview must not be the same with one another, so u need to prepare urself very very well. I think u have to prove ur successful completion of a 12-year course of elementary and secondary education; OR two years of work experience. So u have to go with all ur documents.

Please my Dear good people i just came across this forum newly , and i will like to know as a Dv winner if English and mathematics is a must for qualification during interview.

again can i go to the interview with Secondary school certificate which i did not include in my dsp form?

Yes, English and Mathematics a must!

register for Waec

this English and Maths Issue is becoming alarming. I think while waiting for your number to be current you can register for Neco or waec.

The second question if you can go the interview with Certificate which u did not include in the Form should be yes.

guys,i just got my second package.:D:D:D:D
Chacho,
Congratulations for getting the second package. Put all your documents together and go confiendently. God will see you through.
My good people, it is well with all of us in JESUS NAME

Hold on, do not deprive others.

I have seen some 2008 winners saying they will play 2009 DV. I have no case about that. However I want to implore many 2008 winners who will be having their interviews (Confirmed interview date) before 30th November, 2007, to hold on, know their fate so that we don't reduce the number of 2009 available slot to Nigeria or even the world at large. For I believe God will grant us the visas as many that will attend interview before the close of online application. Elders and house members, please what do you say to that.

Last edited by a moderator:
B]Chacho[/B],
Congratulations for getting the second package. Do anybody know about getting NECO RESULT Confirmation, please, I need quick respond bcause my interview is on the 25th oct. 2007. God bless.

B]Chacho[/B],
Congratulations for getting the second package. Do anybody know about getting NECO RESULT Confirmation, please, I need quick respond bcause my interview is on the 25th oct. 2007. God bless.

Please go to WAEC office immediately with the original and photocopy of the statement, go inside and talk to real staff, there what you are to do you will be told. You have no time at all. From information gathered on this thread it may cost you about 5K.
Good luck.

No Signature, No Response

santanio,
Please include your signature, otherwise no resonses. It is part of the rule of this house to ensure your signature is included and regularly updated. Seniour bros in the house, no be so we talk?

God Has Done It For Me

MY INTERVIEW XPERIENCE FOR THE HOUSE
Interview date is 3/10/07.Arrive the embassy at abt.5.10am where I met others both DV,IV,NIV.At abt. 6.35am,we were called to line up and we were checked in one after the other.I was given DV 20 PAPER tag on entering the main sitting room.
At abt.9.45am, I was called by a young Nigerian to window F where I he demanded for and collected my birth cert,inter.pass,waec cert,univ.cert.,med.report and vaccination report,police report,both originals and photostat,afterward he ask me to take my sit and wished me goodluck.
I sat at the main hall 4 over 3 hours b4 we were ordered by a security man to move into the interview room properly.At the interview room,it was really drama I saw. A man was called up to window 7 where he was permanently banned for life from entering the United States for reason tha he presented his sister as his wife.Not quite long,at window 7 again,another casualty happened.A girl,DV winner was disqualified on ground that her place of birth she used to apply 4 the dv reads lagos state while her inter.pass.reads a LGA in Lagos.At window 12,another DV winner was denied visa bcos her place of birth she used to apply reads Nigeria while her inter.pass.shows her LGA as her place of birth.By this time there is big tension in the house as to who will be the next victim.
After waiting 4 another over 2hr.30min,I was then called upon by awhite lady to window 12 for my interview properly and I absorbed the initial tension quickly and walked confidently to her and greeted her and she responded positively and conversation began. She brought my dsp form with mt pass.attached for identification by me.
LADY/ You are here bcos u won the DV lot,but is not a guarantee that u will be given the visa.OK.
ME/ Yes madam.
LADY/ Would u raise up your right hand and swear that whatever u will say here today wiil be the truth?
ME/ I do.
LADY/ She demanded of me finger prints
ME/ Finger prints was taken
LADY/ What is your name
ME/ Name is-----
LADY/ What is your date of birth?
ME/ Stated
LADY/ Where were u born?
ME/ Sapele
LADY/ Dont u have a third name
ME/ No third name
She brought out my dsp form and asked my to sign the oath b4 her.
LADY/ Why did it took you 4 yrs after u finished your secondary to gain admission into the university?
ME/ I was farming with my parents at the village
LADY/ Why did u go to farm
ME/ To raise money to fund my education.
LADY/ Are you married?
ME/ NO,i,m single.
LADY/ Dont u have anybody in mind so that u can include her,bcos after now u may not be opportuned to do that.
ME/ Nobody
LADY/ Which higher instit.do u attend and what course do u study?
ME/ Univ.of Benin,Chemical engineering.
LADY / Mention some of the courses u did in school.
ME/ Engineering maths,petroleum extraction,corrosion engi.project,etc
LADY/ Tell me something abt.petroleum xtraction
ME/ -------------
LADY/ Tell me something abt.corrosion and how to prevent metals from corroding
ME/ -------------
LADY/ What is you project topic?
ME / Asbestos in the Natural Environment,Uses,Effects and Control.
LADY/ What is asbestos?
ME /---------
LADY--------It seems asbestos is carsonogrnic.OK?
ME/ Highly and it can cause cancer.
LADY/ What do u use asbestos for
ME/ -----==------
LADY/ What is the conclusion of your project
ME/ Mild and controlled use of asbestos.
LADY/ What are u doing at the moment?
ME/ I am teaching.
LADY/ What subject do you teach?
ME/ Physics.
LADY/What ages?
ME/ ABOVE 15 YEARS
LADY/ U mean senior secondary
ME/ YES.
LADY/ U suppose to be working in the industry.Why do you choose to teach?
ME/ I do apply for jobs,but they dont give me.
LADY/ She smiled and an unusual silence prevailed.
She turned to the computer and she began to typed.At this moment,I need no body to tell me she is preparing my pick up slip.She brought the pick up slip,my original certs.and gave them to me to come back on 2/11/07 to pick up my visa,and she said CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME TO THE USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.BUT on my way home something happened.I LOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST my handset,but my successfull interview and joy overcomes the pains.

That is my intervie xperience. J cloud,thank u 4 remembering me.Admiral,u have been a gud guy by phoning me occassionally.I,am retrieving my line 08032378860 and will be active by saturday 12noon.e-mail addr.is gabobri76@yahoo.com. I wish all dv members going for thier interview best of luck as JEHOVAH GOD WILL DO IT FOR U JUST AS MINE.AMEN.
CASE NUMBER-----------------2008AF000022XX:D
IST NL RECEIVED--------------APRIL 15 2007
1ST NL SENT TO KCC----------APRIL 27 2007
2ND PACKAGE-----------------NOT YET RECEIVED:confused:
2ND PACKAGE-----------------SENT FROM KCC TO MY E-MAIL:D
INTERVIEW DATE--------------3/10/07:D
MEDICALS---------------------SUBMITTED:D
INTERVIEW--------------------SUUCESSFUL:D
PICK UP DATE-----------------2/11/07:D

l

Congratulations Onoriode, I was wondering how your interview went. It seems you had to answer a lot of questions but in the end it was all good. Happy preparations for life in the US :)

Congrats

Congrats brother.Our God is good and will surely do it for all of us.
Congrtas again

Congrats

Congrats brother.Our God is good and will surely do it for all of us.
Congrats again

MY INTERVIEW XPERIENCE FOR THE HOUSE
Interview date is 3/10/07.Arrive the embassy at abt.5.10am where I met others both DV,IV,NIV.At abt. 6.35am,we were called to line up and we were checked in one after the other.I was given DV 20 PAPER tag on entering the main sitting room.
At abt.9.45am, I was called by a young Nigerian to window F where I he demanded for and collected my birth cert,inter.pass,waec cert,univ.cert.,med.report and vaccination report,police report,both originals and photostat,afterward he ask me to take my sit and wished me goodluck.
I sat at the main hall 4 over 3 hours b4 we were ordered by a security man to move into the interview room properly.At the interview room,it was really drama I saw. A man was called up to window 7 where he was permanently banned for life from entering the United States for reason tha he presented his sister as his wife.Not quite long,at window 7 again,another casualty happened.A girl,DV winner was disqualified on ground that her place of birth she used to apply 4 the dv reads lagos state while her inter.pass.reads a LGA in Lagos.At window 12,another DV winner was denied visa bcos her place of birth she used to apply reads Nigeria while her inter.pass.shows her LGA as her place of birth.By this time there is big tension in the house as to who will be the next victim.
After waiting 4 another over 2hr.30min,I was then called upon by awhite lady to window 12 for my interview properly and I absorbed the initial tension quickly and walked confidently to her and greeted her and she responded positively and conversation began. She brought my dsp form with mt pass.attached for identification by me.
LADY/ You are here bcos u won the DV lot,but is not a guarantee that u will be given the visa.OK.
ME/ Yes madam.
LADY/ Would u raise up your right hand and swear that whatever u will say here today wiil be the truth?
ME/ I do.
LADY/ She demanded of me finger prints
ME/ Finger prints was taken
LADY/ What is your name
ME/ Name is-----
LADY/ What is your date of birth?
ME/ Stated
LADY/ Where were u born?
ME/ Sapele
LADY/ Dont u have a third name
ME/ No third name
She brought out my dsp form and asked my to sign the oath b4 her.
LADY/ Why did it took you 4 yrs after u finished your secondary to gain admission into the university?
ME/ I was farming with my parents at the village
LADY/ Why did u go to farm
ME/ To raise money to fund my education.
LADY/ Are you married?
ME/ NO,i,m single.
LADY/ Dont u have anybody in mind so that u can include her,bcos after now u may not be opportuned to do that.
ME/ Nobody
LADY/ Which higher instit.do u attend and what course do u study?
ME/ Univ.of Benin,Chemical engineering.
LADY / Mention some of the courses u did in school.
ME/ Engineering maths,petroleum extraction,corrosion engi.project,etc
LADY/ Tell me something abt.petroleum xtraction
ME/ -------------
LADY/ Tell me something abt.corrosion and how to prevent metals from corroding
ME/ -------------
LADY/ What is you project topic?
ME / Asbestos in the Natural Environment,Uses,Effects and Control.
LADY/ What is asbestos?
ME /---------
LADY--------It seems asbestos is carsonogrnic.OK?
ME/ Highly and it can cause cancer.
LADY/ What do u use asbestos for
ME/ -----==------
LADY/ What is the conclusion of your project
ME/ Mild and controlled use of asbestos.
LADY/ What are u doing at the moment?
ME/ I am teaching.
LADY/ What subject do you teach?
ME/ Physics.
LADY/What ages?
ME/ ABOVE 15 YEARS
LADY/ U mean senior secondary
ME/ YES.
LADY/ U suppose to be working in the industry.Why do you choose to teach?
ME/ I do apply for jobs,but they dont give me.
LADY/ She smiled and an unusual silence prevailed.
She turned to the computer and she began to typed.At this moment,I need no body to tell me she is preparing my pick up slip.She brought the pick up slip,my original certs.and gave them to me to come back on 2/11/07 to pick up my visa,and she said CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME TO THE USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.BUT on my way home something happened.I LOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST my handset,but my successfull interview and joy overcomes the pains.

That is my intervie xperience. J cloud,thank u 4 remembering me.Admiral,u have been a gud guy by phoning me occassionally.I,am retrieving my line 08032378860 and will be active by saturday 12noon.e-mail addr.is gabobri76@yahoo.com. I wish all dv members going for thier interview best of luck as JEHOVAH GOD WILL DO IT FOR U JUST AS MINE.AMEN.
CASE NUMBER-----------------2008AF000022XX:D
IST NL RECEIVED--------------APRIL 15 2007
1ST NL SENT TO KCC----------APRIL 27 2007
2ND PACKAGE-----------------NOT YET RECEIVED:confused:
2ND PACKAGE-----------------SENT FROM KCC TO MY E-MAIL:D
INTERVIEW DATE--------------3/10/07:D
MEDICALS---------------------SUBMITTED:D
INTERVIEW--------------------SUUCESSFUL:D
PICK UP DATE-----------------2/11/07:D

l
Congrat and thanks for the details of your interview, God will shower is mercy on all of us.:)

Please do they serve food at least for children since one need to be at the embassy between 5am to 6am and finish between 4pm to 5pm or are we allowed to come in with food or snacks for children

Please do they serve food at least for children since one need to be at the embassy between 5am to 6am and finish between 4pm to 5pm or are we allowed to come in with food or snacks for children

Food? Ha!ha!!ha!!!
Water is given free of charge:) but no food is serve.

I think you can carry some snacks for your kids to have a bit on

Congrats

Onoriode,
Congrats.. The success has started and so shall it continue in Jesus Name.. Congrats one more time/..
Onoriode, are u related to Uvoh in the US now? If yes, let us gist some more.
Best wishes to everyone of us