• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Write Kcc Is Faster now

I think Kcc is replying mails this days faster than before. Two days ago,I sent mail to Kcc for some changes and they replied my mail yesterday. For those of you who are current and may like to find out when your interview is coming up it is always better to mail Kcc than to call. reason being that the reply you get from them will serve as an evidence with which you can get Medical form assuming your second package is not yet available.

No matter how you turn that name up side down every reasonable person will know that it is your name.:D :D provided all your documents bears the whole three names. But then if your heart is not comfortable I think Affidavit is not brain surgery (borrowed from Johnkent :D :D )

I swear, any body that passes through this DV lottery stuff whether you get Visa or Not will always have this lessons to learn

(a) Never Change your Names Unnecessarily
(b) Always be careful with any form you are filling.
(c) Above Never take any thing for granted.

Yeah onyii, sometime folks get all worked up like its a brain surgery. I know a few people who were very dissappointed when the got here after they had spent their life savings and everything. Before you leave Nigeria, try and figure out what your goal is. if your goal is to come to America and make all that good money and send to Nigeria, am sorry you might be very dissappointed. U might as well stay back in Nigeria.

Yeah onyii, sometime folks get all worked up like its a brain surgery. I know a few people who were very dissappointed when the got here after they had spent their life savings and everything. Before you leave Nigeria, try and figure out what your goal is. if your goal is to come to America and make all that good money and send to Nigeria, am sorry you might be very dissappointed. U might as well stay back in Nigeria.

My brother, I like the way you hammer issues direct. However are you saying one can not make savings in America or better still opportunities abound more in Nigeria. You know I have received varied advises from people there, but I will not mind adding yours to what i already have. I think we need to talk privately. I will send a private mail to you.

My brother, I like the way you hammer issues direct. However are you saying one can not make savings in America or better still opportunities abound more in Nigeria. You know I have received varied advises from people there, but I will not mind adding yours to what i already have. I think we need to talk privately. I will send a private mail to you.

Man, there is money to be made in the states. Don't get me wrong. But for an African who comes here without a degree(maybe has one that is not recognised at all), ur best bet is to try and get a college degree no matter what the major is. It can be hard sometimes here for folks who graduate with some degrees to get a job but atleast you have somethin. I know most of you have calculated making $6/ hr into Niara and think thats alot of money. Haha.probably half of that will be gone on taxes, social security and medicare before the money even gets to ya.
Anyway, life is tough here but there are so many oppurtunities. Another thing you have to put into consideration before u leave nigeria is where exactly do you wanna live when u get here. I know lots of folks are going to Houston, ATL, NY, Dallas. Those places from my experience and having lived here for a while, isn't where a Nigerian from Africa should start his life here in the states.Its really hard to explain what i mean but people figure it out themselves when they get here and sometimes, they find it hard to move somewhere else cuz they get stuck. It would be a learning experience from the moment you step off the plane. I wish y'all good luck thou. Just holla at me whenever y'all get here. I'll be glad to help a brotha out

Great Brother

Man, there is money to be made in the states. Don't get me wrong. But for an African who comes here without a degree(maybe has one that is not recognised at all), ur best bet is to try and get a college degree no matter what the major is. It can be hard sometimes here for folks who graduate with some degrees to get a job but atleast you have somethin. I know most of you have calculated making $6/ hr into Niara and think thats alot of money. Haha.probably half of that will be gone on taxes, social security and medicare before the money even gets to ya.
Anyway, life is tough here but there are so many oppurtunities. Another thing you have to put into consideration before u leave nigeria is where exactly do you wanna live when u get here. I know lots of folks are going to Houston, ATL, NY, Dallas. Those places from my experience and having lived here for a while, isn't where a Nigerian from Africa should start his life here in the states.Its really hard to explain what i mean but people figure it out themselves when they get here and sometimes, they find it hard to move somewhere else cuz they get stuck. It would be a learning experience from the moment you step off the plane. I wish y'all good luck thou. Just holla at me whenever y'all get here. I'll be glad to help a brotha out

From your words, it shows that African blood runs through your veins. Your candid advise is second to non. You know i have been thinking about this issue of where to stay if I get to the US. But my mind tells me that Illinios is OK for a Nigerian coming to US for the first time. Or what do u think?

From your words, it shows that African blood runs through your veins. Your candid advise is second to non. You know i have been thinking about this issue of where to stay if I get to the US. But my mind tells me that Illinios is OK for a Nigerian coming to US for the first time. Or what do u think?

Depends on where in Illinois. I guess you might be thinkin of Chicago.Chicago suburbs isn't that bad but there's alot you have to deal with thou. its a long story

Thanks my man. Please check your private message, I sent in something to you not quite long.
Thanks.

Lets see

A Nigerian fore runner. Baqo pls come forth with more details.

J-cloud how come BQO received NL before you. yet you have lower Case number. and he is having interview before you. Can you remeber the period you played the Dv? lets us see if we can Analise some thing here. Although your were suppose to have your interview by October but i can see that u sent your NL back a bit late. Because if you look at my signature i have a high number but i sent even earlier than you. that mean your case mate must sent more earlier than your self.

This is wonderful!! I have never seen any web page that will tell you that your form have been completed when it was not really completed not to talk of US DV Lottery web page. Then what actually qualified you to be a winner since you did not complete the form?..am very very surprise!. But then since you have said it. If you can be qualified to win the lottery without family data that means you can still be qualified to get Visa. Besides, you have given them the same information about your family Isn't it?
am understanding that the primary thing that qualifies one is the principal applicant data and not really every thing about the form.
If i was a mistake that made them to select you, then let them Do it again and give you, your Visa..:D :D

Onyii, you sound very simple not like Johnkent. He jugde base on lie.sincerely, that was the situation then, the syetem accepted my data and when l clicked on porceed,apllication successful showed. Like you said winning is not by power but my HIS special grace, l will keep my fingers across since l know my family documents are real and genuine. moreso , the NL read my married name. We shall all receive HIS favour Amen

Hi, plaese can someone start processing, i mean doing medicals and the rest of the sturf without the second letter since you have confirmed your interview date from KCC through e-mail.

Tolu.
Nigeria. NL12XX

Hi guys,

Please can someone start processing,i mean medicals and the rest of them without your second letter since you have confirmed your interview date from KCC through e-mail.

Thanks,
Tolu,
NL 12XX. Nigeria.

Hi guys,

Please can someone start processing,i mean medicals and the rest of them without your second letter since you have confirmed your interview date from KCC through e-mail.

Thanks,
Tolu,
NL 12XX. Nigeria.

Tolu if you have gotten your Interview date from kcc via E-mail, you can use the print and go to Embassy Lagos ask them Medical form. Then listen to what there have to say.

Tolu why not edith your signature very well??.. does it cost.? or is it a brain surgery?

Una well done Oh

Hey every one.

I started my medicals at KAMORASS today. I saw so many people there for the same stuff. You first start with an initial payments of N10,000; and there after one would pay the remaining N5,800 at a prescribed time. I had my HIV test and X-ray today, and was told to come back in two(2) weeks time.

The point is, every one has to be prayerful. This stuff is all about GOD. One cannot imagine all the stress and money you'll expend to get the visa. Yet some would be rejected. We should all pray for favor.

I'll keep you guys posted as to things.

thanks

Hey every one.

I started my medicals at KAMORASS today. I saw so many people there for the same stuff. You first start with an initial payments of N10,000; and there after one would pay the remaining N5,800 at a prescribed time. I had my HIV test and X-ray today, and was told to come back in two(2) weeks time.

The point is, every one has to be prayerful. This stuff is all about GOD. One cannot imagine all the stress and money you'll expend to get the visa. Yet some would be rejected. We should all pray for favor.

Thanks for the information, Please help us to Edith your signature for better analysis.

J-cloud how come BQO received NL before you. yet you have lower Case number. and he is having interview before you. Can you remeber the period you played the Dv? lets us see if we can Analise some thing here. Although your were suppose to have your interview by October but i can see that u sent your NL back a bit late. Because if you look at my signature i have a high number but i sent even earlier than you. that mean your case mate must sent more earlier than your self.

Onyii, someone once said that lottery could go for mystery or really do not make sense, no one can indeed say specifically how the interviews are scheduled. May be I sent in the forms late and I just think we should forget how KCC schedule interviews and channel our thoughts to how our chances can be enhanced and help one another.

Hey every one.

Demoddon,
You have been on for sometime now. Why don't you update your signature. People that are open are winning. Updating your signature will tell us more about your case thereby others can learn.