• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

oga

Can I go with my testimonial? The surname on my testimonail is correct.
God bless everybody.
MODEST what did u think? Pls advice.

dont go with so much documents so that u wouldnt give ur self out for a lot od questioning.
i said it earlier, they are not giving u admission or employment, u will still need to evaluate ur results when u get to the states. go with ur secondary school cert, if u dont have the cert yet, go with ur statement and the comfirmation from WAEC, ur post secondary school certificate as applicable, no testimonials, pry or secondary.

how far

hai;; is good that I saw this now;; so we have to pay for our baby too;;? thanks for this infor;

ur baby is an individual now, abi u know sabi say, ur baby go get SSN, GC and that is one person space for the visa lottery:D

Good for processing?

I just pray that ur package is good for processing, anyway i feel that if it is not good for processing, they would have told you
lets keep our fingers cross and pray.

House prayers can perform wonders, i hope u all agree with me

Egbon Modest can you elaborate on your comment "good for processing". I called Kamorass and I was told medical for adult cost NGN 16,800 while for children is NGN 9,300.

Egbon Modest can you elaborate on your comment "good for processing". I called Kamorass and I was told medical for adult cost NGN 16,800 while for children is NGN 9,300.

Na wah for KAMORRAS ooooo, dem do add another extra =N= 1000

MODEST,
I hail u o!! Ur presence in the house has really been of great help to many of us. God bless you so much. Please continue to remain here with us o.. u hear?

Nedichuks
-------------------------------------------
CASE NO 2008AF 95XX
NL June 2007
Posted it Latter Part of June

Awaiting 2nd Letter

Hi nedichuks i dont understant your number oooo.

you must have got your second letter by now.

Tolu 12xx

Surprise

AM surprise that i cant still get Auto reply from KCC?????????????
try up to 5 times.

Wa Ohhhhh

THE THING DON INCREASE OH, LAST YEAR IT WAS LESS THAN 16,OOO. GOOD BUSINESS.

GOOD FOR PROCESSING..........THERE ARE SOME DISCRIPANCIES THEY LOOK OUT FOR, LIKE THE BIODATA INFORMATION AND SOME OTHER STUFF, WHEN THEY ARE NOT CONVINCED, THEY MAY NOT PROCESS THE PACKAGE. BUT WHEN THEY ARE IN DOUBT, THEY PROCESS AND EXPECT THE EMBASSY TO CONFIRM.
THIS IS WHY U SEE THAT THE EMBASSY WILL BE ASKING SOME WHY THEIR INFORMATION IN THE SECOND PACKAGE IS DIFF FROM THE ONE IN THE FIRST PACKAGE OR THE ORIGINAL FORM THEY FILL FOR THE LOTTERY.

I GUESS U READ ABOUT A LADY THAT WAS DENIED UK STUDENT VISA RECENTLY, SHE APPEALED AND THE COURT SAID SHE MUST BE ISSUED A VISA. THE EMBASSY INVITED HER FOR INTERVIEW, ONLY TO CALL THE POLICE ON HER, BECAUSE THEY CLAIM THAT THEY INVESTIGATED HER BSC RESULTS AND THEY WERE FORGED, THIS HAPPENED IN NIGERIA

Hey Oga

MODEST,
I hail u o!! Ur presence in the house has really been of great help to many of us. God bless you so much. Please continue to remain here with us o.. u hear?

Nedichuks
-------------------------------------------
CASE NO 2008AF 95XX
NL June 2007
Posted it Latter Part of June

Awaiting 2nd Letter

THE PRESENCE OF EVERYONE HAS BEEN VERY USEFUL, ONYII HAS BEEN A VERY GOOD MODERATOR AND SO FOR EVERYBODY.
I PROMISE TO BE LOYAL, AND WILL BE HERE AS FAR AS A CAN HAVE ACESS TO INTERNENT, SO HELP ME GOD!

Magic.

Have you been using yahoo? Try another mail possibly hotmail. Make sure you have your CN, Name and DOB. You will get it.

WAOOO!!! It worked Like magic...I just try it with my hotmaill mail address and i got the Auto reply.

So house Learn With me....lol

Thanks Jari my dear J..Cloud.

What About Yahoo

Have you been using yahoo? Try another mail possibly hotmail. Make sure you have your CN, Name and DOB. You will get it.

WHAT ABOUT YAHOO, ONYII, WHAT EXACTLY IS THE PROBLEM, LETS SEE IF THERE IS A WAY OUT?
I DONT KNOW WHY U CANT GET A RESPONCE FROM KCC, BUT WHAT EVER THE CASE IS, I WILL GIVE U THE SITE OF THE EMBASSY IN ANKARA

Ankara-Consular-Public-MB <CA-Ankara@state.gov>

THAT'S THE E-MAIL, U DONT NEED TO QUOTE UR PERSONAL DATA, JUST ASK UR QUESTIONS AND THEY WILL GIVE U A HINT

LETS TAKE IT FROM THERE

REGARDS

Inquiry.

Hi every one. I'll like to make an inquiry. Does a single applicant for the CP require an Affidavit of Support?

Regards.

Hi every one. I'll like to make an inquiry. Does a single applicant for the CP require an Affidavit of Support?

Regards.

PASTOR ADEBAYO :rolleyes: AND ALL THE SINGLES IN 2007, OVER TO U.
I KNOW U DONT NEED IT, BUT SOME GUYS IN EUROPE SAID U MUST SHOW AN EVIDENCE OF $10,000. SO WE NEED A VIVID CLEARIFICATION

good information

WAOOO!!! It worked Like magic...I just try it with my hotmaill mail address and i got the Auto reply.

THIS IS GOOD TO HEAR, BUT JCLOUD NEED TO EXPLAIN SOMETHING ABOUT THIS RESEARCH, I BEG, WETIN HAPPEN TO YAHOO

I know it will work with hotmail. Thank God that the problem is solved.

THIS IS GOOD TO HEAR, BUT JCLOUD NEED TO EXPLAIN SOMETHING ABOUT THIS RESEARCH, I BEG, WETIN HAPPEN TO YAHOO

Spams easily get on to yahoo than other mails, so organisations today tend to bar yahoo mails from their sites using firewalls, allowing only mails from known addresses. It is that simple.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh

Spams easily get on to yahoo than other mails, so organisations today tend to bar yahoo mails from their sites using firewalls, allowing only mails from known addresses. It is that simple.

this is very informative.
i never thought of it this way.
Thanks