• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Don't

Hello everyone,
Congratulations to all the 2008 DV winners; may God grant us all victory as we expect there responds soon.
A very big thank you to all the founders of this great house. The information therein has been helpful to all. God bles you all.
Please can someone educate me in the house expecially for our seniors bros if it is neccessary to put a seal from Foregn Affairs on the National Population Commission NPC paper. Is it mandatory/
Thanks to all

:) Case Number:2008AF000095xx
:) Received Letter: June 16, 2007
:) Sent Back To Kcc: June 29 2007.
:cool: Awaiting 2nd Letter

Do not put any seal if it is not originally put by NPC. Less your DOB Cert will look suspicious. It Kills...Brother.

use Better services.

House,
Please is scanned affidavit of support (I-134) acceptable at the embassy? My Sponsor is scanning because of the time constraint. Will the consular accept scanned copies?
Please help me so that I will know what to do.
Thanks.

Ups, Fedex, DHL, are there to help you out. Don't take the risk of NIPOST Don't scan, it wont look original.

Nice

I got a call from my big sis. that my second package arrived at about 4pm via a despatch man, yesterday. I'm not presently in Lagos, but i was told that the medical exams is in one hospital at Muri Okunola in V.I. This is great news men! I'll keep you guys informed when i get to see the letter.

Congrats Man..But is the Hospital you are talking about different from the formal one i.e Kamoros ..?

hi

I am happy for all that have received their second letter and are getting ready for interview cum collecting their visas in JESUS NAME AMEN:) Please let us know what they asked you during the interview to help the rest of us prepare.
Favour1
AF200847xxx

Hi Favour, are you from Togo or Nigerian Residing at Togo?

:cool: Goodday to you all.Thanks for this great job.My number is
2008AF00008xxx.When is my interview likely to be.Thanks Grace

hai;;

it seems we have interview the same month:: i am thinking of january if the dec cn will be 7900.. then jan; is for us;;;

good luck are we are waiting for november bulletin

l think you should considering that the baby will receive his or her own green card. my last baby got her own here in Nigerian when she was less than 9 months old.

For me l dont think is good to notify anyone who will not get a chance for interview... You know winning this thing is like one in hundred million chances. wetin you think??????????????/

good day

congratulations to those that have receive 2nd package, and a job well-done
from everybody

Thanks alot for the info... I really thought the seal was necessary.. So I will not have to bother myself going to Abuja then..

Case Number:2008AF000095xx
Received Letter: June 16, 2007
Sent Back To Kcc: June 29 2007.
Awaiting 2nd Letter

Seal on NPC form

Thanks alot for the info... I really thought the seal was necessary.. So I will not have to bother myself going to Abuja then..

Awaiting 2nd Letter

Awaiting 2nd Letter

Affidavit of Support

Hi all, I have a question on the affidavit of support.

If a husband and wife wants to joint sponsor an applicant do they fill out two separate I-134 forms? There is only space on the form for one sponsor's info so our sponsors are wondering if they have to fill out two separate forms. Did anyone who went through the process already have joint sponsors?

Not sure

If a husband and wife wants to joint sponsor an applicant do they fill out two separate I-134 forms? There is only space on the form for one sponsor's info so our sponsors are wondering if they have to fill out two separate forms. Did anyone who went through the process already have joint sponsors?
Not sure about this; but it will not hurt to fill them separately if each spouse has enough money to support you independently or if they need to combine to be able to come up with enough resources.

yes

yes they have to fill two diff forms, and tick the space for joint sponsorship, they will still fill the forms the normal way and sponsor will append his signature where applicable