• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Medical for DV 2008 yet.

Please fellow compatriot, any Dv 2008 scheduled for medical yet? Some of us whose number are current for October are yet to receive second package and KCC has requested we wait a little more. How long will it take for medical result to be ready for DV 2008 current in October who are yet to start the medical test?

When will 2008AF000095xx be current

Hello house,
The good work God started in our lives will see the light of day in JESUS NAME.
Please does anyone knows when 2008AF000095xx will be called for interview? I went through the bulletin but did not understand it.. Can anyone who do understand tell me please?

Case Number:2008AF000095xx
Received Letter: June 16, 2007
Sent Back To Kcc: June 29 2007.
Awaiting 2nd Letter

J.Cloud,
why not call or visit the embassy in Nigeria to get the details of what you need. I know someone who did not receive the 2nd letter. When she waited without getting the letter, she had to go to the emabassy where the details of what to do was given to her.
Awaiting 2nd Letter

I went through the bulletin but did not understand it.. Can anyone who do understand tell me please?
It is pretty easy to understand. Look at your region and you see for Nigeria 6300 as cut-off in the current bulletin. That means, all case numbers less than 6300 are current and get the second letter. For example, if your CN is 9500 the cut-off must at least 9501.

Hello house,
The good work God started in our lives will see the light of day in JESUS NAME.
Please does anyone knows when 2008AF000095xx will be called for interview? I went through the bulletin but did not understand it.. Can anyone who do understand tell me please?

Awaiting 2nd Letter

hi based on the passed bulletins; am thinking ur interview maybe feb; 2008. if the cn for december will be 7900/// then I hope others comes up from jan::: prob:::: ur 2nd letter jan::: int; feb;;etc:: my cn is 8XXX/// so am thinking of jan for myself;

Call KCC and the Embassy A.S.A.P. , you can also e-mail the Embassy. October is less than 2 weeks and you may end-up not completing your medicals before the interview. Call to get your interview date so that you don't miss your interview.

Please if the interview is too close for completing the madicals will the interview be cancceled or shifted? The fee for medicals is it included in the $755 we need to pay?

No

Please if the interview is too close for completing the madicals will the interview be cancceled or shifted? The fee for medicals is it included in the $755 we need to pay?

if Medical is not completed it will not result to cancellation of Interview rather it will delay your VISA until you complete your medical. the 755 Doll is for the you interview only so you will still pay your medical fees to the hospital.

Hello All

some one asked me this question and since i don't know the real answer i decided to bring it in here.

you know in the NL where your asked to give your mothers/fathers family name,
if one fill a name that is different from the one in NPC form does it it.?
say your fathers name is John Paul and your mothers like this Joy John paul as married they are. Then the NL form your asked to fill in your mothers family name and you write Joy Femi Ola as the name given to her by her own parents. do you think this can pose any accident during the time of interview?

some one asked me this question and since i don't know the real answer i decided to bring it in here.

say your fathers name is John Paul and your mothers like this Joy John paul as married they are. Then the NL form your asked to fill in your mothers family name and you write Joy Femi Ola as the name given to her by her own parents. do you think this can pose any accident during the time of interview?

I think on the form it asks for your mother's maiden name and i think if you had "joy femi ola' which i think is her maiden name, u should be fine.
They ask all these little but very important info to make sure that you are who u say you are.

And your parents name SHOULD match what your filled out on the forms sent to KCC and names on NPC

I received my second package on 14th of september 2007, an appointment has been schedule at the U.S. Embassy/Consulate in LAGOS on October 25, 2007 at 07:00 AM.
Two DS-230 PartI and PartII,Form 90003, SUPPLEMENTAL FORM TO OF 157, OPTIONAL FORM 157, FORM DS-2053,AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT.
DSP-122 FORM was not included in my second package, don't I need it? And my surname was mispelled in my primary school leaving certificate ( one letter not added)

2008AF00000163

hi based on the passed bulletins; am thinking ur interview maybe feb; 2008. if the cn for december will be 7900/// then I hope others comes up from jan::: prob:::: ur 2nd letter jan::: int; feb;;etc:: my cn is 8XXX/// so am thinking of jan for myself;
hi based on the passed bulletins; am thinking ur interview maybe feb; 2008. if the cn for december will be 7900/// then I hope others comes up from jan::: prob:::: ur 2nd letter jan::: int; feb;;etc:: my cn is 8XXX/// so am thinking of jan for myself

Thank you so much for educating me on the bulletin issue.. It is much more clearer now. Thanks a lot. May God grant all of us breakthrough.
Cheers. nedichuks

I received my second package on 14th of september 2007, an appointment has been schedule at the U.S. Embassy/Consulate in LAGOS on October 25, 2007 at 07:00 AM.
Two DS-230 PartI and PartII,Form 90003, SUPPLEMENTAL FORM TO OF 157, OPTIONAL FORM 157, FORM DS-2053,AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT.
DSP-122 FORM was not included in my second package, don't I need it? And my surname was mispelled in my primary school leaving certificate ( one letter not added)

2008AF00000163

those ones you need is the one they sent to you. the Primary school leaving certificate is not compulsory you better leave it than to be entertaining Oyibo's Question and Answer on misspelled name.

if Medical is not completed it will not result to cancellation of Interview rather it will delay your VISA until you complete your medical. the 755 Doll is for the you interview only so you will still pay your medical fees to the hospital.

Please any information on the cost of the medicals?:confused:

2008AF00000163
Onyii, thank u for ur quick reply bcos I was already thinking of what to do concerning the mispelled name. Can I go with my testimonial? The surname on my testimonail is correct.
God bless everybody.

2008AF00000163

Can I go with my testimonial? The surname on my testimonail is correct.
God bless everybody.
MODEST what did u think? Pls advice.

addition

please also remember that the $755 is for each individual if ur family is 4, u will pay $3,020 altogether, like i did