• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

NPC office

Dera all,
Pls. where is the Npc office in lagos(National population Commision)
2. I went to the embassy today and i was given the medical form to start my medicals at kamora hospital, VI. i
I did asked a question about my international passport cos it'll expires april 2008 and my interview comes up in october, the officer said i should renew my passport. However, i went to the passport office i was told that they dont do renewals again except i get a new passport which will take up to 2months to process. what will i do now house? furthermore, i cant go for medicals without going with my international passport same thing with the police report.
pls help me out o. time is not on my side

1)I learnt the NPC office is at Bab Animashaun Road,Surulere Lagos.Inside NYSC Secretariat office Very close to Bode Thomas junction.

2)I was at Passport office in Festac Lagos last week and someone renewed her old passport so I dont know why that person told you that. You can still go back their. I know someone that does that its just that it might be expensive am not sure how much. you can send me a personal email maybe I can help. ijay_45@yahoo.com

:) Case Number:2008AF00008xxx
:) Received Letter: May 2007
:) Sent Back To Kcc: May 2007.
;) Kcc Confirmed Receipt: 13th June 2007
;) Awaiting 2nd Letter

NPC office

Dera all,
Pls. where is the Npc office in lagos(National population Commision)
2. I went to the embassy today and i was given the medical form to start my medicals at kamora hospital, VI. i
I did asked a question about my international passport cos it'll expires april 2008 and my interview comes up in october, the officer said i should renew my passport. However, i went to the passport office i was told that they dont do renewals again except i get a new passport which will take up to 2months to process. what will i do now house? furthermore, i cant go for medicals without going with my international passport same thing with the police report.
pls help me out o. time is not on my side

) I learnt the NPC office is at Babs Animashaun Road,Surulere Lagos. Inside NYSC Secretariat office Very close to Bode Thomas junction.

2) I was at Passport office in Festac Town Lagos last week and someone renewed her old passport so I don’t know why that person told you that. You can still go back their. I know someone that does that its just that it might be expensive am not sure how much but I think they might charge you btw 5-8k depending on your bargaining power. You can send me a personal email maybe I can help. rehobothdestinies@yahoo.co.uk

;) Awaiting 2nd Letter

) I learnt the NPC office is at Babs Animashaun Road,Surulere Lagos. Inside NYSC Secretariat office Very close to Bode Thomas junction.

2) I was at Passport office in Festac Town Lagos last week and someone renewed her old passport so I don’t know why that person told you that. You can still go back their. I know someone that does that its just that it might be expensive am not sure how much but I think they might charge you btw 5-8k depending on your bargaining power. You can send me a personal email maybe I can help. rehobothdestinies@yahoo.co.uk

;) Awaiting 2nd Letter

Yeah it might cost that much. it cost me $45 to renew mine plus $16 prepaid postage

Foreign Affairs Seal on the BirthDay Certificate

Hello everyone,
Congratulations to all the 2008 DV winners; may God grant us all victory as we expect there responds soon.
A very big thank you to all the founders of this great house. The information therein has been helpful to all. God bles you all.
Please can someone educate me in the house expecially for our seniors bros if it is neccessary to put a seal from Foregn Affairs on the National Population Commission NPC paper. Is it mandatory/
Thanks to all

:) Case Number:2008AF000095xx
:) Received Letter: June 16, 2007
:) Sent Back To Kcc: June 29 2007.
:cool: Awaiting 2nd Letter

Affidavit of Support.

House,
Please is scanned affidavit of support (I-134) acceptable at the embassy? My Sponsor is scanning because of the time constraint. Will the consular accept scanned copies?
Please help me so that I will know what to do.
Thanks.

House,
Please is scanned affidavit of support (I-134) acceptable at the embassy? My Sponsor is scanning because of the time constraint. Will the consular accept scanned copies?
Please help me so that I will know what to do.
Thanks.

I just sent a document to Nigeria today 9/14/07 and it will be in Nigeria on wednesday 19th. ur sponsor has all the time in the whole world to send stuff to ya. express int'l mail cost alot thou
The embassy dosen't accpeted scanned info. They might if it looks real

Hello all,
Just got my 2nd package today. it was dated 29th August 2007.
The content reads thus:
This is an official notice to you to continue processing your application for Dv 2008. Please note that there is no guaranttee that you will be issued a visa( irefuse that in Jesus name)..
If you fail 2 obtain a DV-2008 visa by sept 30, 2008, your registration will expire.
An appointment has been scheduled for the you at the US embassy/ consulate in lagos on october, 25 07 at 7:am. Upon your arrival at the embassy/ consuLATE applicant should present this letter to the receptionist.

Dear all fellow board members,
the followings were included with the 2n package

medical forms
photo specification w
fees.. 755 dols non refundable

Hello all,
Just got my 2nd package today. it was dated 29th August 2007.
The content reads thus:
This is an official notice to you to continue processing your application for Dv 2008. Please note that there is no guaranttee that you will be issued a visa( irefuse that in Jesus name)..
If you fail 2 obtain a DV-2008 visa by sept 30, 2008, your registration will expire.
An appointment has been scheduled for the you at the US embassy/ consulate in lagos on october, 25 07 at 7:am. Upon your arrival at the embassy/ consuLATE applicant should present this letter to the receptionist.

Dear all fellow board members,
the followings were included with the 2n package

medical forms
photo specification w
fees.. 755 dols non refundable

Admiral thnx very much. this is very useful information for us all in the forum

current nos

Hello House,
Its quite an age, thank God for those who are current and have received their 2nd packages. Pls can someone tell if there is hope for those of us with high case nos with d rate or speed @ which case nos are current.
My Case no is AF000225XX

Hello House,
Its quite an age, thank God for those who are current and have received their 2nd packages. Pls can someone tell if there is hope for those of us with high case nos with d rate or speed @ which case nos are current.
My Case no is AF000225XX

It is rather difficult to say what the cutoff numbers would be for this time next year, but at the rate they are moving at so far, I would say it looks promising for your number.

I am happy for all that have received their second letter and are getting ready for interview cum collecting their visas in JESUS NAME AMEN:) Please let us know what they asked you during the interview to help the rest of us prepare.
Favour1
AF200847xxx

Hello House

I am new to this forum and happy to get to know about you people. You are wonderful and doing great job here.

Is my number current for october 2008?

Goodday to you all.Thanks for this great job.My number is
2008AF00008xxx.When is my interview likely to be.Thanks Grace

Is my number current for october 2007?

:cool: Goodday to you all.Thanks for this great job.My number is

December/January

:cool: Goodday to you all.Thanks for this great job.My number is
For November, the cut-off number for Nigeria is 6300. Every number greater than that has to wait till the next visa bulletin is out. Your number may be current in December or latest January and then scheduled for interview.

At Last !!!!!

I got a call from my big sis. that my second package arrived at about 4pm via a despatch man, yesterday. I'm not presently in Lagos, but i was told that the medical exams is in one hospital at Muri Okunola in V.I. This is great news men! I'll keep you guys informed when i get to see the letter.