• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

tolu

okay that means kcc knows about your new status it is now left for you to prove to them that you are really married couples.
your marriage certificate, pictures and the question there will ask you and your wife that day.
watch and pray....

tolu is not a new member, update ur signature oga pls.
u see aside from the fact that we operate as one big family, the signature is important for other to track their status,
if i share same range of case number with u and ur sign says u have received second package and i have not, i will have to start thinking of how to contact kcc or the embassy.
so many peploe missed their interviews becos they did not receive second package in good time and didnt know who to ask, but we are fortunate here, becos we have ourselves and we are our brothers keepers,
this relationship is symbiotic and not parasitic, we all benefit from each, no one knows it all, at least we do not have an immigration lawyer here, but we are doing a great job, that u probably would have paid a whole lot to an immigration lawyer to get.
any way, u may have to fill another ds-230 for ur self and another one for ur wife, cos from the way u sound, there could be error in the first one u filled

Modest & Co. God Bless

u guys can send another mail to kcc, but normally they will take 5 - 10 working days to reply, esply at this season, financial year will end by sept 30.
the auto responce means ur mail is good for reply. kcc will reply u even if ur case is not good for processing.

so relax and get ur packages ready, u may be interviewed earlier than u think this year.
becos of a whole lots or crimes recently by illegal alliens in the states, a large number of people have been deported in the last few months, so they need people to fill up
get prepared

Modest & Co. I just want to thank you guys for your contribution to the forum. After more than a decade in Europe I have an idea about the cost of good & correct information. You provide it all to this forum for FREE. That is great. Please keep it up.
I really can't comprehend why some people don't wanna create a signature. As you said, it can be so helpful especially in giving others idea about timelines of events as they happen.
I hope my number gets current in November. I will do a CP in Europe

Thanks Onyii.My email really need a reply cos i sent the mail in the past and got the reply i needed.Unfortunately I discovered i didnot include any identity in the previous mail:no name,case no and DOB.I sent the mail a second time providing all the info and this time they did not reply. I just want to be sure the info has been credited to my case.I think i will send another mail as modest suggested but i will give them a little more time b4 doing that.

Last edited by a moderator:
CN case number 2008Af00023***
received notification on 30th March 2007
sent forms back april 5 2007
ive not received 2nd package
date of interview 25 oct. 2007

CN case number 2008Af00023***
received notification on 30th March 2007
sent forms back april 5 2007
ive not received 2nd package
date of interview 25 oct. 2007

Thanks for updating your signature finally,
I want to ask you if you are from Nigeria?
if yes, how come your number is 23XXX and your date of interview is 25 Oct 2007? where as the first cut off number for Oct is 4700. are you sure, you understand how this interview of a thing is done? you may need to go through 2007 Dv lottery Tread. It will assist you a lot.

Good Luck

Yes

Modest & Co. I just want to thank you guys for your contribution to the forum. After more than a decade in Europe I have an idea about the cost of good & correct information. You provide it all to this forum for FREE. That is great. Please keep it up.
I really can't comprehend why some people don't wanna create a signature. As you said, it can be so helpful especially in giving others idea about timelines of events as they happen.
I hope my number gets current in November. I will do a CP in Europe

you may become current in nov truely, and since u are doin cp, pls get intouch Johnkent, he is also doing cp

best of luck

Thanks for updating your signature finally,
I want to ask you if you are from Nigeria?
if yes, how come your number is 23XXX and your date of interview is 25 Oct 2007? where as the first cut off number for Oct is 4700. are you sure, you understand how this interview of a thing is done? you may need to go through 2007 Dv lottery Tread. It will assist you a lot.

Good Luck

i guess his case number is 23xx and not 23xxx

O boy admiral, i dont under stand you oooo, how come you got your second package with that number? i bow for you.Sorry can you imagine i cant update my signature.

Any Teacher?

Hello all,
I am an African and have been following developments in this forum for quite some time. Actually a Ghanaian in your house. Thanks for accepting me. Is there any member who filled the occupation field as "TEACHING"? I want us to share ideas on how to strengthen our evidendence of support. Well, time to go watch the second half of Nigeria vrs Germany. Bye.

hey

Hey!.Hey!!..Hey!!!..please let this argument Stop. I was the one who ask the question and i think am ok with you guys opinions so why the argument?

ehmm Oga Demoddon, if you check very well you will see that Modest is not 2008 Dv But some one that has passed through the same process you are about to begin. I mean this should have been enough reason for one to pretend even if you think you are hundred percent sure of what you are saying. As time goes on we still have a lot of questions to ask in here than starting Arguments. and is only people with experience that can answer those questions. comonnnnnnn!.. we don't have room for age here.. but i think there should be an atom of respect for our elders in the room who, if not for any other thing, have completed their successful interview.

It's OK! It's just that we need to be polite in addressing issues, as we don't know each others true identity here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all,
I am an African and have been following developments in this forum for quite some time. Actually a Ghanaian in your house. Thanks for accepting me. Is there any member who filled the occupation field as "TEACHING"? I want us to share ideas on how to strengthen our evidendence of support. Well, time to go watch the second half of Nigeria vrs Germany. Bye.

the germans we kicked their arses right?
felt good bro.sori am no teacher though.stay well

Hi Onyii,KCC Finally replied my mail,exactly two hours after i complained abt not getting a response.I guess it pays to be patient ,as the saying goes,athe patient dog eats the fatest bone.

Hi Onyii,KCC Finally replied my mail,exactly two hours after i complained abt not getting a response.I guess it pays to be patient ,as the saying goes,athe patient dog eats the fatest bone.

Good to hear. What did they tell you in the mail. Please share so that we can learn.
Thanks

modest & co

pls,am new in this forum and i will to join the winning team may god grant our wishes and let our dream comes true (amen)

ok..

OOH really.. nice to hear that..lol you may share the infor if necessary, so that we can benefit from it. thanks

good job house,initially i sent a email to KCC about an error , but i didnt receive any auto reply/response. however a member of the house advised, that icall KCC to confirm. Rather than calling, i resent the mail and received the auto response immediately, i received an email from KCC after 2-3wks, that the info has been received for updating. therefore, i advise the house to clarify issues. remember, assumption is the mother of frustration and so we shouldnt loose our chances due to laxity, mediocrity,assumption and carelessness.
i believe that, we will all make it
take care

Am suprise

good job house,initially i sent a email to KCC about an error , but i didnt receive any auto reply/response. however a member of the house advised, that icall KCC to confirm. Rather than calling, i resent the mail and received the auto response immediately, i received an email from KCC after 2-3wks, that the info has been received for updating. therefore, i advise the house to clarify issues. remember, assumption is the mother of frustration and so we shouldnt loose our chances due to laxity, mediocrity,assumption and carelessness.
i believe that, we will all make it
take care

Well that is good To know.Please can you give me the format with which you guys used. Because I wonder why i cant get any auto Reply i have try re-sending twice yet cant get auto reply. is that am making mistake in Kcc Email addres or what? Is it not KCCDV@state.gov?