• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

You should do nothing. Infact there is nothing you can do other than wait. If you are from Nigeria, you may not be lucky to ever be called up for interview because of your high case number. Whatever happens, I personally think you should play DV2009, pray that your number gets current between July - Sept 2008, and last but not least just go ahead with your normal life like nothing has happened.

i agree.go on wit ur normal life.play the 2009 lottery.i advice evry body on the forum 2 play.one belives he will get the card my worry is about those wit high case numbers.hell..just play.u never know

oga

Hello, from my experience in I.T, and from normal usage of mail facilities, if you send an email, and it wasn't received, it will bounce back to the sender. Emails don't get lost in transit, OK! The only reason i know for one not getting the auto-response or confirmatory mail is because they deactivated it, or probably they are having problems on their own end as regards that. Auto-response is only setup to help fasten response to numerous queries, and can only be activated or deactivated by that individual. You can see that we both have problems with this, and we may not be the only ones. It only points to the fact that they get the emails but because of the problems with their Auto-response , they may not be able to read all inquires. So, it's adviced that one follow each emails with a call to verify. It wouldn't hurt anyway.

u may require more knowledge about IT.
there are softwares, u can give commands to the softwares and ur programmes depemd on the jobs u do.

the AUTO responce can have a command like 'respond when there is zip code' but in this case it is 'respond, when date of birth is available'
if u have been filling some stuffs on the internent, and u make a mistake, and click submit, it will return and tell u that u have to do this or that, at time it will say soo so line must be filled, also if u need to put password, if u put less or more than the letters required, the 'auto responce' will not accept it and will tell u what to do.
in kcc case, ur e-mail is not lost becos u send it to the correct address, but it will remain in the data base and will not be submitted to the right data base, becos it lacks what will triger it to do so, and once u put the catalyst, DOB, the auto responce will inform u that ur mail has been received.
u may make calls to kcc, there is nothing bad in that, but remember, u still have a lot of money to spend in the cause of this dv lottery, so u need to save all that u can

guys

pls dont let us be demoralized or defeated by this hi-case issues.

can we all update our signatures pls.
may i also suggest that we do no respond to postings without signatures

Last edited by a moderator:
pls dont let us be demoralized or defeted by this hi-case issues.

can we all update our signatures pls.
may i also suggest that we do no respond to postings without signatures

Supported, no signature, no response. Period.

Hi every one,
keep on the good job.Am a Nigerian a winer of the DV 2008 i played as single am now married do i need anyother document apart from my marriage certificate?
Tolu

Re: oga

u may require more knowledge about IT.
there are softwares, u can give commands to the softwares and ur programmes depemd on the jobs u do.

the AUTO responce can have a command like 'respond when there is zip code' but in this case it is 'respond, when date of birth is available'
if u have been filling some stuffs on the internent, and u make a mistake, and click submit, it will return and tell u that u have to do this or that, at time it will say soo so line must be filled, also if u need to put password, if u put less or more than the letters required, the 'auto responce' will not accept it and will tell u what to do.
in kcc case, ur e-mail is not lost becos u send it to the correct address, but it will remain in the data base and will not be submitted to the right data base, becos it lacks what will triger it to do so, and once u put the catalyst, DOB, the auto responce will inform u that ur mail has been received.
u may make calls to kcc, there is nothing bad in that, but remember, u still have a lot of money to spend in the cause of this dv lottery, so u need to save all that u can

Hello,

I guess you too need some more knowledge in Web Application. Being polite, i bet if i'm to break this down for you in web application you'll be surprised. It's all good.

Regards,

Chai!

i agree.go on wit ur normal life.play the 2009 lottery.i advice evry body on the forum 2 play.one belives he will get the card my worry is about those wit high case numbers.hell..just play.u never know

MENN.... they way you guyz dey carry muscle answer some questions here Just HOHA!! .habba.! you are not kcc for Gods sake. do you know that the number of Nigerians that won this year's Dv is smaller than that of last year's own..ok check out the first cut off number for this year and compare it with first cut off number for last year. assuming the next jump is up to 8000 what do u think will happen before August 2008?
Am not saying that it is wrong to advice one with high number to play the fourth coming lottery. but i think the best thing is to refer him or her to what happen last year and let the person "TAKE HIS TONGUE AND COUNT HIS TEETH "

Hello,

I guess you too need some more knowledge in Web Application. Being polite, i bet if i'm to break this down for you in web application you'll be surprised. It's all good.

Regards,

Hey!.Hey!!..Hey!!!..please let this argument Stop. I was the one who ask the question and i think am ok with you guys opinions so why the argument?

ehmm Oga Demoddon, if you check very well you will see that Modest is not 2008 Dv But some one that has passed through the same process you are about to begin. I mean this should have been enough reason for one to pretend even if you think you are hundred percent sure of what you are saying. As time goes on we still have a lot of questions to ask in here than starting Arguments. and is only people with experience that can answer those questions. comonnnnnnn!.. we don't have room for age here.. but i think there should be an atom of respect for our elders in the room who, if not for any other thing, have completed their successful interview.

Your welcome

Hi every one,
keep on the good job.Am a Nigerian a winer of the DV 2008 i played as single am now married do i need anyother document apart from my marriage certificate?
Tolu

thanks for joining us. infant, this is where you rightly belong.. Please take time to go through 2007 Dv forum. I bet, you.. will be more than satisfied. with answers to all your questions.

To start with, have you let kcc know about the change in status?

have you fill the form for your new status?

gather all the pictures you have taken with your wife ever since u met her.
If possible support your marriage with court Back up.
most all, print some interview from 2007 dv tread and show you wife so that she can learn and be wise.

Above all Put your signature here. pls

Yes

Supported, no signature, no response. Period.

I agree with you .. No Signature No Answer.. Please Let every one put his or her signature here It will not cost you any thing.

in case you do not know how to do it Click on User CP Before FAQ then Click on Edith Signature by your left hand side. Put your Signature

CN case number 2008Af000xxxx
Date your received notification from Kcc
Date you sent back (Optional)
Date you received your second letter ( if any )
Date of Interview ( If any)

Good Luck to all.....

confused

I sent a mail to KCC and got the auto response.Its almost one week now and no reply.What could be wrong?Should i send a second mail?Meanwhile,I quoted everything:case no,name,date of birth.

Hi onyii,long time, how things,
in my forms i filled the (DS-230 part 1)for me and my wife i mean in that same form,i did not use anyother form.
tolu.

MENN.... they way you guyz dey carry muscle answer some questions here Just HOHA!! .habba.! you are not kcc for Gods sake. do you know that the number of Nigerians that won this year's Dv is smaller than that of last year's own..ok check out the first cut off number for this year and compare it with first cut off number for last year. assuming the next jump is up to 8000 what do u think will happen before August 2008?
Am not saying that it is wrong to advice one with high number to play the fourth coming lottery. but i think the best thing is to refer him or her to what happen last year and let the person "TAKE HIS TONGUE AND COUNT HIS TEETH "

u ar right am not kcc.my opinion is everybody.low medium high number shld play dv 2009.like i said u never know.AF10XXX.

Hello

I sent a mail to KCC and got the auto response.Its almost one week now and no reply.What could be wrong?Should i send a second mail?Meanwhile,I quoted everything:case no,name,date of birth.

it depends on what you want from them . does your mail needs reply?
Beside, you can agree with me that Kcc delayed October Bulletin. I want to understand that there is a kind of work load on their side this days. but if you are not comfortable enough you can call them on phone to find out the situation of your mail. myself i sent them a mail is up to one week now, no Auto reply. No nothing. I checked my dob, name, and case number resend again Still no Auto reply no Nothing. i just want to relax and wait.

your Okay then

in my forms i filled the (DS-230 part 1)for me and my wife i mean in that same form,i did not use anyother form.
tolu.

okay that means kcc knows about your new status it is now left for you to prove to them that you are really married couples.
your marriage certificate, pictures and the question there will ask you and your wife that day.
watch and pray....

your Okay then

tolu.

okay that means kcc knows about your new status it is now left for you to prove to them that you are really married couples.
your marriage certificate, pictures and the question there will ask you and your wife that day.
watch and pray....

Learn how to put your Signature very well

u are a guru

I agree with you .. No Signature No Answer.. Please Let every one put his or her signature here It will not cost you any thing.

in case you do not know how to do it Click on User CP Before FAQ then Click on Edith Signature by your left hand side. Put your Signature

CN case number 2008Af000xxxx
Date your received notification from Kcc
Date you sent back (Optional)
Date you received your second letter ( if any )
Date of Interview ( If any)

Good Luck to all.....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh, nawa ohhhhhhhhhhhh, if u are not a lecturer or teacher, u may be in the wrong profession(pardon me)
but tell u what, u are so analytical and good about it, it is a plus for ur life endavour, pls keep it up

like this

it depends on what you want from them . does your mail needs reply?
Beside, you can agree with me that Kcc delayed October Bulletin. I want to understand that there is a kind of work load on their side this days. but if you are not comfortable enough you can call them on phone to find out the situation of your mail. myself i sent them a mail is up to one week now, no Auto reply. No nothing. I checked my dob, name, and case number resend again Still no Auto reply no Nothing. i just want to relax and wait.

u guys can send another mail to kcc, but normally they will take 5 - 10 working days to reply, esply at this season, financial year will end by sept 30.
the auto responce means ur mail is good for reply. kcc will reply u even if ur case is not good for processing.

so relax and get ur packages ready, u may be interviewed earlier than u think this year.
becos of a whole lots or crimes recently by illegal alliens in the states, a large number of people have been deported in the last few months, so they need people to fill up
get prepared