• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

your funny oo

in form ds 230 number 31 the question is asked if one has ever been arrested.at the time of filling the forms in march the anwser was no.butfollowing a quarrel with a colleague a few weeks later{after submitting the forms} the colleague initiated an arrest.the matter has subsequently been resolved amaciably.the question is does one iNform KCC that one has now been arrested or u keep ur mouth shut.the question has been on my mind.the last thing one needs is 4 dis: oyinbo to find out and feel one is hoardin information.i hear u cant hide anything from these americans:confused:
:confused:

:D Guy i do not think Kcc will have any interest in such kind of arrest. come to think of it as at the time of the question u never hard any arrest. May be when the send you the second form and ask you if u have been arrested, then tell them the truth. but for now.. do not worry your peaceful life.

guys

u guys are doing well oh, i have not had regular access to the web but as soon as i do trust me i will cintribute a lot

na me oh meggybaby.

hi allof una i just want make una help me thank God becos me sef win the lottery 2006 and i dey us now with my fellow nija pips them ol' boy e no easy.2007 na a year of wonders and good things to come.:D

bros i happy 4 you .

how now wetin dey happen.how you fell when them dey interview you with plenty question and you sef they look them eye ball to eye ball withiut say you no blink.ol; guy men naso e be me o wen one smally take view me come finally tell me congrays.:D

kcc is not interested.

mamadu,

hi,its meggybaby.do not worry @ all cos you sent those forms while you did not get in a kinda arguement or no arguement issue ok.all they want to confirm and know is that the right information you gave them fillin the 1st and 2nd forms is all they will stick to and they will fax these same infor back to the embassy back home and ask you one or two questions during the interview to be sure they no who they are dealing with and not a faker or a 419ne.

so bros no shaking nothin dey happen as 2 face talk you hear.

how now wetin dey happen.how you fell when them dey interview you with plenty question and you sef they look them eye ball to eye ball withiut say you no blink.ol; guy men naso e be me o wen one smally take view me come finally tell me congrays.:D

we seems to understand you meggybaby? could you pls be more plain

Buletine Infor

I copied this post from another house........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banner View Post
Hi guys

Visa Bulletin for August 2007 has been issued. There is no information regarding DV 2008 in this bulletin.

Is it not unsusual?

This bulletin was actually published last month, around the 15th of July if I remember correctly. And yes you are correct there was no mention of the DV-08 statistics on it. Some people on the board (including me) are hoping to have access to the statistic’s in the bulletin due either today or maybe tomorrow, That will be the Septembers bulletin and will officially mark the beginning of DV-2008, with the first blocks of numbers due to become current for DV-2008 in October.
Hopefully it will be up at some point today, probably US east cost office hours.

house i have a very small challenge. i am a DV 2008 winner from naija. my names are uduak emem (jnr). however, the person that applied for the lottery on my behalf filled the form as uduak emem junior making the junior a middle name . so i am stuck as all my documents bear strictly uduak emem except my birth certificate and passport which bears uduak emem jnr. and i i returned mr forms to KCC putting the JNR as middle name. please i need ur assistance on what to do.
already i have sent a mail to kcc to correct it without a nr response. i do hope i have taken the right course of action
house come to ma aid
thanks
2008af205XX
we will all scale through

house i have a very small challenge. i am a DV 2008 winner from naija. my names are uduak emem (jnr). however, the person that applied for the lottery on my behalf filled the form as uduak emem junior making the junior a middle name . so i am stuck as all my documents bear strictly uduak emem except my birth certificate and passport which bears uduak emem jnr. and i i returned mr forms to KCC putting the JNR as middle name. please i need ur assistance on what to do.
already i have sent a mail to kcc to correct it without a nr response. i do hope i have taken the right course of action
house come to ma aid
thanks
2008af205XX

I think you should not have sent the forms back with Jr as your middle name when its not. I don't see you having any problems at all as long as ther person who sent the form had all your other information correct such as DOB, Place of Birth, Nationality and stuff. I definitely think that you should be just fine. U might wanna call KCC about it but you should be fine buddy.

Like the Catholics in Nigeria say, put your chaplet(rosary) in water and pray that your number becomes current next yr. U know what happened this yr and we just hope and pray it dosen't happen in FY-2008. Goodluck buddy.

Relax and i hope to meet ya sometime on the other side of the atlantic

Sexyma

house come to ma aid
thanks
2008af205XX

Kcc takes record of every email and every call. since you have have written to Kcc to correct the mistake you should be okay. If you read the contributions on the 2007 thread you will see that honesty is key. I will just suggest that you call to confirm they received your email, so no excuses. When your second letter comes make sure you write your name correctly.

Wishing the whole house all the best in the coming months.:)

Lagos Nigeria
Case Number 2008AF00002xxx
NL received April 07
Returned to KCC May 07
Awaiting 2nd Letter

Bulletin

I copied this post from another house........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banner View Post
Hi guys

Visa Bulletin for August 2007 has been issued. There is no information regarding DV 2008 in this bulletin.

Is it not unsusual?

This bulletin was actually published last month, around the 15th of July if I remember correctly. And yes you are correct there was no mention of the DV-08 statistics on it. Some people on the board (including me) are hoping to have access to the statistic’s in the bulletin due either today or maybe tomorrow, That will be the Septembers bulletin and will officially mark the beginning of DV-2008, with the first blocks of numbers due to become current for DV-2008 in October.
Hopefully it will be up at some point today, probably US east cost office hours.

Just checked again its not yet up. Waiting patiently and impatiently as i may possibly be current!

Lagos Nigeria
Case Number 2008AF00002xxx
NL received April 07
Returned to KCC May 07
Awaiting 2nd Letter

my issues

Okay, I'm new and glad to be part of this thread, I am a winner of the DV2008 here is the issue i need help with:

1. I filled the forms online as single first week dec., then i got married in december 23rd. The NL came in june and I returned to KCC early july filling the forms as married with a kid. The kid was born in November ending and before the wedding and b4 I filled the online application at first. Now i am wondering if there'll b issues as I did not indicate in the first lottery online form that I had a kid

2. My no. goes AF2008-----9--- using that, i need explanations on the terms low or high number and current.

guys pls assist. thanks

Last edited by a moderator: