• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Dv 2008 Case Number

Thank God for this forum which provides useful info. Pls I need someone to explain this case no palaver to me. Is the case not being treated on first come first serve basis? if not, should people with high case nos or above 50000 expect no interview then? Pls help.

Moreover, the self adhesive return address sticker in my NL was misplaced and I sent it like that, does this matter at all, though i confirmed kicc already received my forms from DHL.

Pls advise me

Hello house,
I need explanation about this case nos palaver, considering the 2007 august bulletin released, is like any case no above 20700 has no chance? Also, can someone explain to me, i thought this visa is allocated to each case nos on first come first serve basis. Any chance for case no 2008AF00023XXX. from Nigeria
Pls advise me.

u are so lucky

Thank God for this forum which provides useful info. Pls I need someone to explain this case no palaver to me. Is the case not being treated on first come first serve basis? if not, should people with high case nos or above 50000 expect no interview then? Pls help.

Moreover, the self adhesive return address sticker in my NL was misplaced and I sent it like that, does this matter at all, though i confirmed kicc already received my forms from DHL.

Pls advise me

thank God they recieved ur package becos the sticker dey important oh.
is ur case 5,000 or 50,000

If 5,000 u should be current before Dec 2007

No

Hello house,
I need explanation about this case nos palaver, considering the 2007 august bulletin released, is like any case no above 20700 has no chance? Also, can someone explain to me, i thought this visa is allocated to each case nos on first come first serve basis. Any chance for case no 2008AF00023XXX. from Nigeria
Pls advise me.

It is not first come first serve, but sequential
the advantage is that if u sumbmit early since u are 23,000 ur interviwe may come before 22,500 if u are both current same month.

The case of 2007 is not what u should judge with, becos it is a rear situation, lets just hope for the best this year

2008 winners

you guys should add more life to this thread so as to get very prepared
also pls update ur signatures, so that u can be ur brothers keeper,
bring more information that will help out

Let me say something here, it was during the course of my been in 2007 thread and after so much contributions and learning from others that i remembered that i didn't have a birh certificate.

I just forgot, so u can see the advantage of the forum.
if u contibute, it means u will like to read what others have contributed and it will help u a lot.

Drive onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Modest, you are very correct. My birth cert is missing, however I have a certified copy issued recently, but my expired passport of 2000 and driving licence with national ID have my DOB (all the same) Will, the expired Passport, driving licence and national ID do as secondary evidence? Please let me have your advise. Again must my POE be where my Sponsor reside? God is giving me more than enough Sponsors but I do not want to make mistake as all for now seems not to be in the States I want to reside. Help me o.
God bless you.

hi evryone
my case no is 2008af3***,modest, when do you suppose my interview is ?
i think in life , we all should have a positive atitude , if you do have this , the rest is history .
cheers

Hello Wondaful Pple,

Thank you Modest for your response to my enquiry and for d enlightening contribution of you and Baba Aladura. I humbly plead to Baba Aladura to earnestly pray for us and that my case no AF00225XX be scheduled o.

Am a bit scared bcos dis no seems high. And that I failed to use the return address sticker when i return my form. Pls explain the intricasies of all these. Someone told me d sticker is part of the game. Pls help

High Case no & lost sticker

Hello Wondaful Pple,

Thank you Modest for your response to my enquiry and for d enlightening contribution of you and Baba Aladura. I humbly plead to Baba Aladura to earnestly pray for us and that my case no AF00225XX be scheduled o. And when may the interview may?

Am a bit scared bcos dis no seems high. And that I failed to use the return address sticker when i return my form. Pls explain the intricasies of all these. Someone told me d sticker is part of the game. Pls help

Hello Modest,
You seems to be online now, Could u pls send a response to my question now. My case no is AF00225XX. It seems high or wot do u think. Also, would one be penalised for not using the sticker?

no fear

Hello Modest,
You seems to be online now, Could u pls send a response to my question now. My case no is AF00225XX. It seems high or wot do u think. Also, would one be penalised for not using the sticker?

hey me sorry, i was actually on line, but dont mind me, a bit busy.

U dont have any problem since they said they have receiced it, if it is not good for processing, they would have told u.
I also made a mistake when sumiting my 1st package, i did not make photocopy and i did not write my case number at the right top corner of the forms

Modest, you are very correct. My birth cert is missing, however I have a certified copy issued recently, but my expired passport of 2000 and driving licence with national ID have my DOB (all the same) Will, the expired Passport, driving licence and national ID do as secondary evidenceall those? Please let me have your advise. Again must my POE be where my Sponsor reside? God is giving me more than enough Sponsors but I do not want to make mistake as all for now seems not to be in the States I want to reside. Help me o.
God bless you.

all those should help with the birth cert

it is advisable to enter the state where ur sponsor is

Last edited by a moderator:
guys

pls dont make this thing a one sided thing.
i beg no address ur questions to me now how far,
just throw the thing to the house and great people with wonderful minds will help out
people go brain storm.

Call for advicers, i beg people in the protal, contribute to this thread.
Island gir, joyful and others where art thou

happi Haux

hello my good people. first of all thanks to Mr Modest for opening 2008 thread..
as one of the beneficiary of 2008 Dv i will like to come out and start identifying myself with my family here where i rightly belong.
although i have been enjoying our senior thread (Dv-2007) but i was not effective as regards to contributions and so on. but haven gone through and following the Dv-2007 tread i think I have now graduated enough to bring out opinions and advices.
I will like to advice our people of DV-2008 to make out time for this forum so as not to quench the light which our senior tread has passed to us.
please like Modest has rightly said, if any one wants to ask question just feel free and drop the question in the house and not strictly directing the question to one man. ( unless need be)

as it is said no one pass knowledge i still have this question to ask.

Does one need to get the certificate for all the deferents sitting in WAEC since he or she has one out of it all that has up to 6 credits.?

thanks you all my good people in the haux

pls dont make this thing a one sided thing.
i beg no address ur questions to me now how far,
just throw the thing to the house and great people with wonderful minds will help out
people go brain storm.

Call for advicers, i beg people in the protal, contribute to this thread.
Island gir, joyful and others where art thou

Hi Modest:

We are around. I have been caught up in sharing in the dissapointment of MamaJ and others in the 2007 thread who, unfortunately, will not be invited to interview (providing there is no change in the next bulletin). Since I don't have a home of my own (for Caribbean winners), I have been begging a lodging on the Nigerian threads. I find that I have been learning a lot about the DV process from you guys.

Now that the 2007 DV is winding down, I guess the 2008 thread will now get more active.

Hello house,

I ommitted my GCE result from the reply i sent to kcc. pls what can i do now bcos i had all my papers in this result.

na wah

oyii
pls use not more than 2 waec results, inshort, u can use only one if u have all the five credits in them including english and maths.

Island girl'
Carribean na black, africa is black and Nigeria is the giant of Africa, so u are at home, very well at home, 2007 forum will not wind up, becos it is a big family.

Simplebabs
no problem, scan the reault and send it to kcc or better still include it in the 2nd letter that will be sent to u as this will also include he form ds-230

Thanks, actually we shoulg get use to all in the house. Please how do I change the address in the forms sent to KCC since my Sponsor reside in another state outside where I intend to stay. Please I need an urgent response, for time is not on my side. What do they mean by Point Of Entry (POE)?
Thanks the whole house.

Dear,
My case number is 2008EU000005..I have got an affidavit of support on june 28, 2008 (for dv 2008), Do you know the end date of the affidavit off the support?

I'v got also a job offer paper notoced by notar (approved by authority- Notar)

Do I need to have cash or banc account?
Thanks for respond