• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Thanks for your concern my broda!

I dey MD...I got here about a week and I am aready bored!!!!

And the Social Administration is making matter worst telling me to stay for 26 days before I can apply.
Meaning I will have to stay indoor all month!!!:confused: considering the weather

it will soon end, just find out oda stuff you can do, and dis weada is not friendly at all so you can imaqine, but u can still apply for jobs

Ma, you don't need to wait. We came in on the 24th and got to the SSA just yesterday for application and were told the numbers will get to us in a week time. We are also in MD. Don't really know this 26 days all about.
Try another office.

abba, i tot you are in newyork?

Ma, you don't need to wait. We came in on the 24th and got to the SSA just yesterday for application and were told the numbers will get to us in a week time. We are also in MD. Don't really know this 26 days all about.
Try another office.

Really? which of the Social security administration did you go to...I mean where is it located?
I think this information will go a long way...

abba, i tot you are in newyork?

I dey Baltimore for MD. The weather is fine here. I need job oo. It is not easy staying at home. I learnt without the SSN one may not be able to do much. Well, my host took me round DC and Virginia. I will advise from information gathered that the best way to advance fast here is go to school. Also people should endeavour to get international drivers licence before leaving Naija. Arrange for transcripts to be sent to the evaluators here.
Happy New Year to all.

I dey Baltimore for MD. The weather is fine here. I need job oo. It is not easy staying at home. I learnt without the SSN one may not be able to do much. Well, my host took me round DC and Virginia. I will advise from information gathered that the best way to advance fast here is go to school. Also people should endeavour to get international drivers licence before leaving Naija. Arrange for transcripts to be sent to the evaluators here.
Happy New Year to all.

Thanks man,I apreciate!!!

I went to Wheaton at first but they were not of any help....
Would check out that of Reisterstown tommorrow or next.

Thank you so much.

Every body in the house...May the coming year brings us all good tiding....

I had rumors about Nigerian cutt-off to be about 10500 for March. Lets hope and see what happens.

If the rumour is real, that will be very good for us in Naija.

Happy new year to all in the house and may 2008 be the best year for us all.

I went to Reisterstown and was told to go to my County which is Wheaton.

I guess I had to wait for the said duration.

For March, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2008 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 18, 500 Except:
Nigeria:

Urgent Help

I received my 2nd package yesterday (Jan. 11, 2008). Thank God for that.

I need to be clarified of some issue, someone please help me.

1. In the package there was no hospital mentioned to enable me go for my medical test, but some medical forms where enclose.

2. It is required that one have a minimum of 5 credits in WAEC, NECO or SSCE, but I have 4 and some passes.

What do I do? especially on the question num. 2.

have anyone gone with less than 5credits?

NL Received: April 10, 2007
CN: 2008AF00007xxx
2nd Package received: January 11, 2008
Interview: Feb. 14, 2008

Last edited by a moderator:
What about police clearance report? was any specific location mentioned in your package?
I received my 2nd package yesterday (Jan. 11, 2008). Thank God for that.

I need to be clarified of some issue, someone please help me.

1. In the package there was no hospital mentioned to enable me go for my medical test, but some medical forms where enclose.

2. It is required that one have a minimum of 5 credits in WAEC, NECO or SSCE, but I have 4 and some passes.

What do I do? especially on the question num. 2.

have anyone gone with less than 5credits?

NL Received: April 10, 2007
CN: 2008AF00007xxx
2nd Package received: January 11, 2008
Interview: Feb. 14, 2008

Urgent Help

No specific Police station.
Don't you have answer to my questions?
But they made mention that the interview must be in US embassy in Lagos

Jrcies or any other house mate, which hospital did you do your medical exams? I need to know

Last edited by a moderator:
Kamoras Hospital

No specific Police station.
Don't you have answer to my questions?

Jrcies or any other house mate, which hospital did you do your medical exams? I need to know

it's Kamoras Hospital,it's in Victoria Island and it's N18,000:00 per person adult & N9,000 for kids,ok,we are praying they will not increase it the way they increase Visa fees

If your Interview must be in US Embassy as you said, then your Medical must be in KAMORASS CLINICS, Muri Okunola, Victoria Island, Lagos

Separation

CN 20XXX
Awaiting 2nd nl

hello house, i have been following this forum since last year and i believe if has been very very helpful. kudos to all you who have contributed to enlightening us(who dont know much about the dv) .please i would like to know if you need court statement for separation, i and my spouse have been separeted but still share the same last names (not divorced) i didn't include my spouse's details in all my forms because but someone says you have to prove the separation. also we have been married since 1979 but what i have is a sworn affidavit done in 1979 stating that we got married according to native law and custom and i also have the 1979 news paper that i used to do notification of change of name when i got married. please i want to know if it is sufficient.

You did not include her in the original entry? What have you selected there, unmarried???
yes i didn't include my spouse and what i filled was SEPARATED not UNMARRIED.in the original dv form (very 1st one online) it says not to include details about your spouse if you are legally separated. the only place his name came up is on the DS 230 where u are supposed to put the name of your spouse but i didn't include him in list of those that may join me later (we have kids all above 21 yrs). guess u are not from nigeria but here we dont usually go to court to get a letter of separation .what do i do ?