• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Johnjent,
well, I'm not a Nurse, but what i see many new comers do is what i shared, it might be wrong as you said but the point here is all of us cannot be Nurse and let God guide our runs in this land, we can't not keep pursuing Dollars and neglect the purpose of God for our lives.
How is your work going? Take care.

Am actually going to Med School next Fall. i just wanted to have my Bachelors in nursing. Nursing is a good profession here thou. its really not about the money most of the time, its about job security.

Where's everyone from DV 2007?

While all the DV 2007 winners from Nigeria might have settled somewhere, this forum should still be alive. I thought the DV 2007 forum for Niger was the best. I am sure post visa dicussions can still feature for career guidance purposes and other relevant topics.
Where are people like Jrcies, sinex..., adebayo, baba aladura, cestmoi, modest, mama j and all the rest? Keep this forum alive please...

Liveforum

I dey here O

While all the DV 2007 winners from Nigeria might have settled somewhere, this forum should still be alive. I thought the DV 2007 forum for Niger was the best. I am sure post visa dicussions can still feature for career guidance purposes and other relevant topics.
Where are people like Jrcies, sinex..., adebayo, baba aladura, cestmoi, modest, mama j and all the rest? Keep this forum alive please...

Liveforum
I dey here, but heavy work schedule, with trying to keep body and soul together has kept me from the web for several days and weeks at a time.
But the 2008/2009 guys have kept things going.
How we go do for NEPA? No light and no water in my parents house for more than 9 days, haba!!!:eek:

https://secure.ambitenergy.com/powerzone/media/BP_NY.pps#2

please all nigerians who want to make money from home at your own schedul pls dnt neglect ths great opportunity like i did when i first arrive here last year nov 2007. its real talk , it is a networking system this time you need to join the chain just hook urself up and start making ur $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ u dnt have to quit ur current job . its good for even house wife here in US everyone needs his /her own biz if nt u go just dey work blind man work, its nt hwfar but hw well ths is nt forex or health products its helping others to help urself . once u bcome a family member of ambitenergy company ur life can never remain thesame again.
Ambit energy is an energy company here in N.Y, tx . ambit energy service company come into existance after the deregulation in 1997 when con edison and keyspan break up monopoly. so they now supply both companies wth natural gas and electricity, ths company is offering reduction of up to 7% to 15% reduction on the supply charge of both commercial and resident , a lot of ppl do nt know ths therefor you can help sign ppl up by joining ambit energy company . u will be getting residual income i dnt know hw to explian ths but all i know is tht even a dummy can make unlimited income from ths opportunity, it works also as networking marketing so any body who sign up under u is in ur line , u can go online for ur own research www.conedison.com
www.jose101.ambitenergy.biz. u can send me email to
E-MAIL gogreentoady@yahoo.com
watch d videos on hw u will get paid by joining ambit energy the leading esco
copy and paste on ur web browser.
https://secure.ambitenergy.com/powerzone/media/BP_NY.pps#2

the email is correct as it is. ths is an income opportunity for those who really wants peace of mind here in america cos if u did nt sign up today the person tht u suppose to sign up in ur team will sign u up when u finally make up ur mind. j.u.s.e by tht i finally break d ice, u too van do d same its easy like i said u ve to ur own research all 9ja ppl r smart so i will eand my speech here see all ur guys on top.

Last edited by a moderator:

Liveforum

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all are doing ok?

Well, I have since intergrated into the system as many of you know.
But I must say, it is not as easy as I thought or imagined before I came here, I am sure alot of us here will agree with me on this.

Balancing work and studies, gives me no room to sit by the computer like I use to do when I was in 9ja, moreso, not having a personal computer at home makes matter even the worst.

I have a candid advice for those that are yet to come, enjoy your weekends while it last, because as soon as you enter this country, there is no difference between Sunday and Monday...all day na day...if you know what I mean.

Yes, you are right about the post visa discussion...this thread will not die, as for me,as soon as I get myself a computer, tranmission will continue...

I miss everyone....and I miss 9ja the most.

MamaJ, I hope you are doing good alongside your handsome son...

Greetings to Modest, Adebayo,Sinex,Baba Aladura,Mauretta and all the great members of this great forum.

If I no mention your name I beg make you no vex but do know that you are in my heart and thoughts and someday, we all may have the opportunity to hang out..that is if we don settle down here.

Cheerio!

hello guys... guess everyone is fully settled by now.. thank God for evrything.... its more than a year now..

Hello All Niger DV 2007 Forum Contributors

I thought I'd check on the 2007 Niger participants. Ocassionally, it's good to cast your minds back and be thankful for the journey so far.
I remember the days of frantic postings, advise, information and misinformation.
I remember the days of endless panic especially in the runup to interviews. I remember the elation for those who were successful and occassional disappointments for those who didn't get through. Having said all of that, most of you are in here pursuing your dreams now. All the best and remeber to share your stories from time to time. This is the firstt contribution to the 2007 forum in 2009. That is a true testament to everyone's tight schedule. But remember to cast yoor minds back and be thankful. Specifically, I remember Jrcies (the founder); Baba Aladura; Modest; Cestmoi; MamaJ; Sinexowide etc. This is Liveforum saying Hi! I still think the 2007 Niger forum was the best - it felt like a close family with shared joy and pain. Far more than anything else, information sharing was great and largely accurate too.
All the best to all 2007 contributors.

Hello All Niger DV 2007 Forum Contributors!

I thought I'd check on the 2007 Niger participants. Ocassionally, it's good to cast your minds back and be thankful for the journey so far.
I remember the days of frantic postings, advise, information and misinformation.
I remember the days of endless panic especially in the runup to interviews. I remember the elation for those who were successful and occassional disappointments for those who didn't get through. Having said all of that, most of you are in here pursuing your dreams now. All the best and remeber to share your stories from time to time. This is the firstt contribution to the 2007 forum in 2009. That is a true testament to everyone's tight schedule. But remember to cast yoor minds back and be thankful. Specifically, I remember Jrcies (the founder); Baba Aladura; Modest; Cestmoi; MamaJ; Sinexowide etc. This is Liveforum saying Hi! I still think the 2007 Niger forum was the best - it felt like a close family with shared joy and pain. Far more than anything else, information sharing was great and largely accurate too.
All the best to all 2007 contributors.

I still remember

I still remember those times with nolstalgia. This thread has scored more hits/views than all the other threads [149,027]. So far, it is only exceeded by the dv-2008 Nigerian thread [166,312 hits/views] = Up Nigeria!!
Heavy work schedule and other life commitments have prevented much postings.
In addition, there are new guys on the stage; this is their time and they seem to have a good handle on things.
Just waiting for release of dv-2010 results; hopefully in March [why not February].
Earliest dv-2009 letters arrived at this forum on March 29, 2008.

I still remember those times with nolstalgia. This thread has scored more hits/views than all the other threads [149,027]. So far, it is only exceeded by the dv-2008 Nigerian thread [166,312 hits/views] = Up Nigeria!!
Heavy work schedule and other life commitments have prevented much postings.
In addition, there are new guys on the stage; this is their time and they seem to have a good handle on things.
Just waiting for release of dv-2010 results; hopefully in March [why not February].
Earliest dv-2009 letters arrived at this forum on March 29, 2008.

This thread was made possible by all the indvidual that made it possible, kudos to us all.

Life in the states has been Okay but very busy

My advise to those coming ,is that be prepare to upgrade in studies if you want to make it here.

Furthermore, all members of this great forum,please let keep in touch and let know how things are moving on with one another.

Let encourage ourselves like we did even before we got here.

Modest Baba, I hope say you dey Kampe? Our Pastor nko? Babaaladura I dey always see your hand,Cestmoi; MamaJ; Sinexowide, Liveforum,Johnkent and those I can't mention...come back and let keep the family meeting and discussion going..

it felt like a close family with shared joy and pain. Far more than anything else, information sharing was great and largely accurate too.

Absolutely..I agree with you 1000%.
Let rekindle the fire and keep it burning

DV 2007 Forum Shall Live On!!!

Absolutely..I agree with you 1000%.
Let rekindle the fire and keep it burning

Keep this forum alive for all new participants. There is great and useful infomation for DV 2011 winners too...:D:D:D

This forum saved many from professional consultation and I thought to bring it back in view of countless proliferation and inaccuracies plaguing the website...

Petit is correct, but Forum is still relevant

I think there's still a lot of releavnt stuff here for current participants...