• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Hi, need some advise, my brother was told to take evidence of marriage. His wife was already expectant when he received the NL. He went for the interview, all was okay but was told to bring evidence. They have been together for three yrs and they dont have many pics. They have emails, cards etc. Kindly help, they will be going back in a weeks time to take that evidence.

Hi, need some advise, my brother was told to take evidence of marriage. His wife was already expectant when he received the NL. He went for the interview, all was okay but was told to bring evidence. They have been together for three yrs and they dont have many pics. They have emails, cards etc. Kindly help, they will be going back in a weeks time to take that evidence.
If they had been married for three years as you said, they should have wedding pictures&marriage cert. So with this,pics and their baby l believe it is enough evidence of marriage.However, God will do it for them:D

Hey, every one, i am a dv 2007 winner, based in Atlanta and i was wondering if there a way that Dv lottery 2007 winners in Atlanta can come together, from time to time, so we all could help each other out, and also help those who are going to come in after us.

Hey, every one, i am a dv 2007 winner, based in Atlanta and i was wondering if there a way that Dv lottery 2007 winners in Atlanta can come together, from time to time, so we all could help each other out, and also help those who are going to come in after us.

Uche congrats on your status in the US, yeah you made a real point there by saying all winners in th US should come on board and those in ATL too,i think you should make a new sub discussion platform on the LOTTERY VISAS DV. so how is ATL and hope its cool place for new immigrants or are you planning to move to another zone?:)

Thank you very much. ATL is a cool place for new immigrants and i'm not planning to move to another zone yet, mayb later on. So have u been called for interview yet? I see u are a Dv 2008 winner. Well good luck to you if u haven't
Uche congrats on your status in the US, yeah you made a real point there by saying all winners in th US should come on board and those in ATL too,i think you should make a new sub discussion platform on the LOTTERY VISAS DV. so how is ATL and hope its cool place for new immigrants or are you planning to move to another zone?:)

Thanks

If they had been married for three years as you said, they should have wedding pictures&marriage cert. So with this,pics and their baby l believe it is enough evidence of marriage.However, God will do it for them:D

Thanks so much for your help. I know God will do it for them.

Greeting 2 All

Good Day Everybody In The House,may Will Put All Our Trust In God.difinitilly God Will Help Us.:)

i have questions

l am a dv 2007 winner.l have been a member of this forum.Am already in the states (POE New jersey)l just entered the states Feb 2008 becos i was under adminisrative processing which lasted for almost Six mths and at the same time i was taking my final year exams.l got my Social security Num a week after my arrival and i just got my Welcome Notice but i have not gotten my Green card.l have a question to ask, l just graduated from the Uni and l have not gotten my Certificate becos my School in Nigeria is on Strike,Pls can somebody tell me the type of work am supposed to do becos i dnt even knw where to start from now and i dnt have my certificate/Transcript,All i have now is my WAEC and NECO.I hrd that to start Nursing is good but am not intrested in Nursing.Pls somebody shld advice me on what to do becos as it is now i feel like goin back to Nigeria.

Teaching License

l am a dv 2007 winner.l have been a member of this forum.Am already in the states (POE New jersey)l just entered the states Feb 2008 becos i was under adminisrative processing which lasted for almost Six mths and at the same time i was taking my final year exams.l got my Social security Num a week after my arrival and i just got my Welcome Notice but i have not gotten my Green card.l have a question to ask, l just graduated from the Uni and l have not gotten my Certificate becos my School in Nigeria is on Strike,Pls can somebody tell me the type of work am supposed to do becos i dnt even knw where to start from now and i dnt have my certificate/Transcript,All i have now is my WAEC and NECO.I hrd that to start Nursing is good but am not intrested in Nursing.Pls somebody shld advice me on what to do becos as it is now i feel like goin back to Nigeria.
Try getting a teaching license and teach in high school or Community college since you have a University education from Nigeria. Just walk to the local county education board to get some information
Nursing is good. It has job security, and pays your bills especially in US where there is "no papa, no mama, no Uncle Sam; just one Negro under God".

Try getting a teaching license and teach in high school or Community college since you have a University education from Nigeria. Just walk to the local county education board to get some information
Nursing is good. It has job security, and pays your bills especially in US where there is "no papa, no mama, no Uncle Sam; just one Negro under God".

haha.U could make up to $8000 a month travelling as a nurse in the U.S. thats before taxes thou.

Well, it's nice reading your post Jane, but let me clear something to you here. I have heard so many advice from people since i came into this place since October last year, but i know what and who i want to be. It's true Nursing is lucrative but do you want to be a Nurse? are you ready to start as Nursing Assistant? i can't do it because i can't bath old people nor clean shits , because to be sincere , that's where your journey as a Nurse will start from. I am not a Nurse but i presently live with someone who even has PHD in Nursing but that doesn't make me a Nurse.
Basically from my research, three areas pull in cash here and that's in Health(this include Nursing), Technical( this include IT) and Sales.
Now, as a beginner, i discovered that i might have some challenges in Sales also because of the accsent(i don't know if the spell is right), then i have decided to develop my interest in IT. There are some cheap online classes you can take in your community colleges that will get you certified in your field of interest.
Presently, i do a security job, i don't mind it for as long as it gives me time to read, i also concentrate more on my online business, that also help me to settle some bills.
I think above all, you might need to talk to God for direction, He is always ready to guide us through.
To be sincere with you, every fields, every areas look so inviting here but you can't do them all. Choose one area and develop yourself in it.
It's my prayer that God will help us and we shall have enough reason to celebrate our success in this land in few years to come (Amen).
Thank you.

Thanks Sinexworld for your advice.l read Human Nutrition and Dietetics in Nigeria and i heard its a vry nice course down here.l will pray to God for Direction.Can you pls give me the Cheap online Classes.

Thanks Sinexworld for your advice.l read Human Nutrition and Dietetics in Nigeria and i heard its a vry nice course down here.l will pray to God for Direction.Can you pls give me the Cheap online Classes.

Could you please send me an email to support@sinexhomebiz.com , i will reply you immediately with the link to where i'm taking my own classes. At the same time, you can include in the email your phone number, i will call you, so that we can talk better.
It's not over until it's over.
I look forward to talk with you.

Well, it's nice reading your post Jane, but let me clear something to you here. I have heard so many advice from people since i came into this place since October last year, but i know what and who i want to be. It's true Nursing is lucrative but do you want to be a Nurse? are you ready to start as Nursing Assistant? i can't do it because i can't bath old people nor clean shits , because to be sincere , that's where your journey as a Nurse will start from. I am not a Nurse but i presently live with someone who even has PHD in Nursing but that doesn't make me a Nurse.
Basically from my research, three areas pull in cash here and that's in Health(this include Nursing), Technical( this include IT) and Sales.
Now, as a beginner, i discovered that i might have some challenges in Sales also because of the accsent(i don't know if the spell is right), then i have decided to develop my interest in IT. There are some cheap online classes you can take in your community colleges that will get you certified in your field of interest.
Presently, i do a security job, i don't mind it for as long as it gives me time to read, i also concentrate more on my online business, that also help me to settle some bills.
I think above all, you might need to talk to God for direction, He is always ready to guide us through.
To be sincere with you, every fields, every areas look so inviting here but you can't do them all. Choose one area and develop yourself in it.
It's my prayer that God will help us and we shall have enough reason to celebrate our success in this land in few years to come (Amen).
Thank you.

I strongly disagree with ya when u say one has to work as a CNA before they can become nurses. before and during my nursing sch, i never worked as a CNA. I got my LPN at age 20 and RN at 21 which is last yr. Am teachnically still 21 anyway. But no, i never did work as a CNA and you don't have to. Didn't work as an LPN when i got my license either because i didn't want to. I had another job that was paying more than what LPN's were being paid at that time. Some people did go into nursing for the money but started loving the job after a while.

I strongly disagree with ya when u say one has to work as a CNA before they can become nurses. before and during my nursing sch, i never worked as a CNA. I got my LPN at age 20 and RN at 21 which is last yr. Am teachnically still 21 anyway. But no, i never did work as a CNA and you don't have to. Didn't work as an LPN when i got my license either because i didn't want to. I had another job that was paying more than what LPN's were being paid at that time. Some people did go into nursing for the money but started loving the job after a while.

Johnjent,
well, I'm not a Nurse, but what i see many new comers do is what i shared, it might be wrong as you said but the point here is all of us cannot be Nurse and let God guide our runs in this land, we can't not keep pursuing Dollars and neglect the purpose of God for our lives.
How is your work going? Take care.