• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Congrat my brother.

Hello house my visa was delivered to me at home today, by 6pm.
Normally u pay for a courier to delivered it, if ur interview is successful.
That is 9 working days.

I hope everybody is doing fine

Congratulation my brother, I am happy for you and I strongly believe you will be there for us. Stay blessed.

Congrats Modest. Just a couple more days and you will be on your way. Enjoy the holiday before the Sept. school term starts.

I Have Not Been Around For A While And It Just Cuts My Heart When I Read Todays Post And Realized That Not All Nos Will Become Current In Sept. How My Heart Ached For Those Left Out. Honestly I Feel All Your Pains. But God Knows Why. I Believe He Will Give You All A Heart To Walk Past The Pain & Disappointment. All The Same, We Are One Big Family Now, Dv Or No Dv. Pls Lets Think Of A Way Of Keeping This House Alive Even After The Dv Episode.again I Say To All In The House "your Joy Cometh, Get Ready And It Is Well With Us All". Greater Things Are Ever Present In The House Of Our God. Just Keep Your Faith And He Is Going To Give You A Reason(s) To Look Back At All This And Smile And Be Glad That It Has All Being For Your Best Interest. Lots Of Love

FOC IS FREE OF CHARGE

I NEED TO LEAVE SO THAT I CAN SPEND AT LEAST 4 WEEKS BEOFORE SEPT, AS SCHOOL WILL RESUME IN SEPT, SO AM SPENDING THE REMAINING PART OF THE SUMMER HOLIDAY.

PRAY THAT THE GC WILL BE READY BEFORE 4 WEEKS

ohhhhhhhh Free of Charge:D am truely a bush woman oh:p

So u still wanna come back to Jamaica to continuing lecturing???? that's Cool:cool: but are u planning to leave jamaica for america?

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) u finally have ur visa with you.:D so is "America here i come":D

Hello MamaJ,
I just came in to the forum this morning and saw posts by our family members complimenting your pix.I just wan protest say me i never see am ooo cos i took some days off work after the last bulletin and i want to tell everyone in the house that God has a reason for eveything he does.He never take things away from you if he doesnt have a better one to give.
See we all are going to enter for the next dv and win with a favourable case number.
MamaJ i think u should repost the pix again maybe everyother person should follow suite.
We need to know each other .

:D hahahaha Shelnkid abeg no protest. I had said i was going to take it off by the weekend. Okay I'll repost it later in the week. you know one has to be careful with things like this as per say na internet and no securities;) :D

Hi Folayan

hello guys,pls i like know if everybody wil be current by september.case niumber af00024........also i pray that we shall all see in america by december.AMEN.:) :D am a new guy on this site.

Hi Folayan,

Sorry to inform you that your number did not make the september 2007 cut off. For Nigeria. Those that will be interviewed are those with cut off below 20,700. So it's best you forget it and move on with ur life. if u read from page 136 of this thread you will understand what am talking about.
I was also affected.

Congrats

Hello house my visa was delivered to me at home today, by 6pm.
Normally u pay for a courier to delivered it, if ur interview is successful.
That is 9 working days.

I hope everybody is doing fine

Congratulations! E ku alaja. Hope you can still read Yoruba now that you're an Americana.

Welcome on board.

abi

ohhhhhhhh Free of Charge:D am truely a bush woman oh:p

So u still wanna come back to Jamaica to continuing lecturing???? that's Cool:cool: but are u planning to leave jamaica for america?

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) u finally have ur visa with you.:D so is "America here i come":D

thanks.
my sister, make i come finish the job wey i get for hand, before i go beg to apply for ame:D

thanks, pls can u write to kcc ASAP and confirm ur interview date so u can go for ur medics, stay blessed

Trust me my brother, immediately I saw the bulletin, I emailed KCC and I was told to mail back in 7-10 business days to confirm my interview date.

Thanks for your concern.

Int'l Passport with wrong place of birth

Hi houx,

Please, I need ur assistance on this: my wife place of birth was wrongly written on the int'l passport. Something like Otun Ekiti instead of Ado Ekiti. Even though, the two town are more like same. Infact the local govt @ the time of her birth was in the other town (i.e. Otun Ekiti).
Now, we have two options, either to do an observation on the birth cert on the passport OR to get a new passport.

Are there other options? And which one is the best???

Your response please!!!
Incidentally, we did not