• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

it has been a worthwhile experience hanging on this great forum 4 good one year. quite disturbing that things went the other way, but every dissappointment is a step to success. i wish to quit the center stage and step aside so that the 2008 selectees can take over the government like Yar'adua did on May 29. the foundation has been laid 4 them already with beautiful intellectual research work of my colleagues. kudos to the founding father of the forum and the beautiful 2007 friends out there'
wishing all the good things of life. Pls always remeber us in prayer.

lov u all
30701........ the number dat never be.

signing out

Oliveboy nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, you can't go like that,
its forbidden, one love keep us together plsss stay

DV Lottery AOS

Is there anybody out there currently adjusting their status for the DV-Lottery in Atlanta.

PRAYER FOR GOD'S PEOPLE
Dear Heavenly Father,

I lift our brothers and sisters that are yet to go for thier interviews to You today and I would like to bless them with these words of prayer.

Lord, these are Your people and I know many have grown weary along the way, but today I pray that the weariness will lift from them and You will send a time of refreshing to them - spirit, soul and body. Lord, encourage them with Your Spirit. I don't know all the needs but You do.

Bless them with health, finances, direction, strength, wisdom, love and the things that are needful at this time. Lord, may You heal any relationship problems in their churches, homes and families. Give them revelation from on High. May they hear Your voice. Restore the joy of their salvation to those who are labouring without a rejoicing heart. Father, may the joy of the Lord flood over them and help them to serve You with newness of heart and spirit. I pray for them in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!

I pray Oh God that they will go for their interviews and come back with your testimonies just as you have done to some of us, make their joy full, and let the shout of happiness fill their homes in Jesus name. Amen!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pleas help !!!!?? DS Forms 230 part II (two)

Hi, I made mistakes by filling the DS forms 230 part two, Can I download the DS Form 230 from internet and send it to the KCC (Kentucky Consular Center)?, your advice will help me a lote..

Hi Folks,
It's been a while though. I wish to send out my heart felt feelings to all who were affected by KCC's abrupt cut-off. I certainly believe the Good Lord will open another door as one closes.

MamaJ & co, it is well. I wish to send-out my luv and thanks to all those who have contributed to make this forum worthwhile.

To jrcies, thanks Jessica and many thanks. For u, I join in ur anxiety in the weeks ahead and I 'll pray it is well.

My experience over the last few months has been very educative. All will be put to bear in my life as we face the new challenge of 'surviving' in the 'new world'.

My advice to 2008 winners is that, don't have to high expectations. Things are changing in US Embassy/Consulate in Nigeria i.e. more liberal in issuing visas.

My 'lose predictions' is that the current cut-off will still apply for 2008.

I wish all winners a successful outing as I gradually sign-off.

Congrats on picking up your visa...may the good lord continues to grant you more favours in your future endeavours.

it has been a worthwhile experience hanging on this great forum 4 good one year. quite disturbing that things went the other way, but every dissappointment is a step to success. i wish to quit the center stage and step aside so that the 2008 selectees can take over the government like Yar'adua did on May 29. the foundation has been laid 4 them already with beautiful intellectual research work of my colleagues. kudos to the founding father of the forum and the beautiful 2007 friends out there'
wishing all the good things of life. Pls always remeber us in prayer.

lov u all
30701........ the number dat never be.

signing out

Bros,
you don't have to do this now, you can still benefit very much for what is going on in the house , i saw you in the pix, you look cool. Please advice the next people DV 2008 better. Let's keep the fire burning.

This Thread must not dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oooooooooooo
where art thou people?

Happy New Month to us all, i pray God will be with all that will be going for their interviews this month o
BabaD and Co. Amen

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
Well, just to say hi to you all in da houx, Hope all those who are current are preparing ur document very well for the interview. Please, no mistake ooooooooo, just make those of us whose case not current for the last month proud by proving to them that Naijas' are group of intellectuals.

Pastor Adebayo, hope u too are getting prepared to collect ur V like UBus and join others in the state as soon as possible.

Let me just attach my little pix like others too.
Please, don't laugh ooooooooooo.

Thanks for providing us with the opportunity to see the man behind the scene.

Hi houx

Jrcies,
Thanks for taking out ur time to see who McBen really is.
Well, how are you preparing for your interview? Hope everything is intact? ok. Please no mistake ooooooooooooo.

Houx, how are you all doing? - Pastor Adebayo, Modest Man,MamaJ and others? Hope all is cool!

Well, some one in da houx said we should please show our face too at 2008 forum so that others in da room can benefit from our delibrations and discussion so far in 2007 forum so that they in 2008 too can know what and what to do and not to do.

Hope that is taking?

Have a nice day

Jrcies,
Well, how are you preparing for your interview? Hope everything is intact? ok. Please no mistake ooooooooooooo.

Houx, how are you all doing? - Pastor Adebayo, Modest Man,MamaJ and others? Hope all is cool!

Well, some one in da houx said we should please show our face too at 2008 forum so that others in da room can benefit from our delibrations and discussion so far in 2007 forum so that they in 2008 too can know what and what to do and not to do.

Hope that is taking?

Have a nice day

Everything is Ok here, though in school but, hope to be in Lagos next week for the medicals.

Thanks for your concern!

Jrcies,

Hope that is taking?

Have a nice day

Thank you McBen all is well.

Hi houx

Please can anybody help me out. I need to know what is needed after pickup slip has been given.
The interview was successful and I was given a pickup date. What next Please.

Thank You

Congrat! I think ur question has been answer by the houx concerning the slip Abi?
Just get ready for the pick up and to pay the balance, ok.
Have u nice weekend

Sos

Please can anybody help me out. I need to know what is needed after pickup slip has been given.

Thank You

congrats ooo!can u pls share your experience with us.it will definately help someone and i think dat is one of the mission of this forum.as per ur pick up slip,i think it is what you will need to pick up ur visa when it is ready.congrats once again

Family people to rescue us

Family men in this house, come to our rescue now. Please which Affidavit of Support form did your Sponsor filled? Let us know as some of our Sponsor don't know the acceptable one. Is it i-134 or which of the I-864 series? I have seen contrary views regarding this form.
Honourable Modest, Jrcies, Pastor Adebayo, others please don't abandon us, we need you.
Emineimo congrat for the successful interview.
Thank you.

Congratulations on a successful interview.

Just pick up your passport at the appointed date and be sure to enter the US before the six months validity of your immigrant visa expires. In other words, you have six month from the date of the visa to enter the US.

All the best to you.

Thank You

Thank You

Congrats, Pay the amount specified on the pick-up slip, and go there by 2pm on the date given to you and get your visa. o tan