• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

@Mama J

For every man, there are low periods in life occassioned by frustrations, disappointments etc. However, men are judged by ability to quickly recover especially from mental depression.
If we have to judge by what you express then I will say u sincerely have a VERY MATURED MIND - A key to success!

Good luck to u and ur wonderful boy!

@Mama J

For every man, there are low periods in life occassioned by frustrations, disappointments etc. However, men are judged by ability to quickly recover especially from mental depression.
If we have to judge by what you express then I will say u sincerely have a VERY MATURED MIND - A key to success!

MamaJ,
You are such a sweet lady, like the Islander girl said, I usually imagine you to be a "MAMISH" kind of lady, quite interesting to see that I was wrong about it.
I asked myself several times, would I have acted the way you are now, if I were in your shoe? to be honest, I doubt it!

It's my prayers that all those with high number that their didn't come up, that our good lord takes care of them and bless them all.
We are family now, DV or no DV we will still be family.
Let let us all endeavour to stay in-touch forever no matter the situation.

What DV has joined together, let no man/KCC/US Embassy put Assunder

Hahahahah Modest Man, thank you oh jare and yes ohhhhhhhhhh, no go area abi???;) But ur dowry too cost:D

I beleive God will make a way. I blessed God for this great forum where great minds meet:D Kudos to u all:cool:

u no get faith ohhhhhhhhh, i don tell u say the price na FOC, abi u no beleive

tanks

MODEST,
i see its been exactly 10 days since u completed ur case. have u recieved the visa yet?...

it is ten business days/working days.
any way my visa never come, i hope it will come by tue or wed, so i have bought a ticket for thurs 26th july

hi houx, amidst the huge dissapointment of the week, permit me to ask a question.

and also, i dont know if i missed this info somewhere on the forum coz i've been on it from the start (though i hvnt really posted much coz i dint know much about the DV before now) .

i went to NPC here in abuja today, as advised by BENJA, to process a birth certificate. n i was wondering:confused: .... since it was stated in the 1st NL that a recent declaration of age is unacceptable, how does this affect presenting a very recently obtained certificate of birth during the interview. though the declaration i have, n used at NPC was done in 2002.

This is acceptable

pls i'd like to know if the DV is processed only at the us embassy in lagos , or also at the abuja embassy. thnx
only in lagos

Dear,
My case number is 2008EU000005..I have got an affidavit of support on june 28, 2008 (for dv 2008), Do you know the end date of the affidavit off the support?

I'v got also a job offer paper notoced by notar (approved by authority- Notar)

Do I need to have cash or banc account?
Thanks for respond

@Mama J

Thanks Man!!! God bless

it is ten business days/working days.
any way my visa never come, i hope it will come by tue or wed, so i have bought a ticket for thurs 26th july

Are u leaving that soon??? 26th July?? u don't want to waste time atall:D I like your style. I'll do same too;)

Pressure on KAMORASS

Hello Everyone, i want to quickly say this, i wouldn't want any stress for this house again oooo, its about Kamorass as this DV thing is winding down, the pressure is mounting on them seriously, the other time i was saying in the forum that after the first time you go there for x-ray and blood test, they will give you a whole MONTH to come back for the physical examination, it was like a joke! its no joke at all, its for real. so pls let us do whatever we can to get the medicals done on time, as soon as you know your interview date preferably thru email from KCC, print it and take to Embassy for you to get the medical forms so as to proceed to Kamorass immediately, the pressure is building up oooo, and also know that kamorass is handling more than DV applicants o, ero yapa (people Plenty) remember september 30th is the deadline for this Dv2007 failure to get your result b4 then...................... you know oooooo. i just got mine yesterday. pls lets take this serious, especially for those of us outside Lagos. if this is not true then let Baba-D confirm it, he has been there and he knows now.
God bless us.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi houx, amidst the huge dissapointment of the week, permit me to ask a question.
i went to NPC here in abuja today, as advised by BENJA, to process a birth certificate. n i was wondering:confused: .... since it was stated in the 1st NL that a recent declaration of age is unacceptable, how does this affect presenting a very recently obtained certificate of birth during the interview. though the declaration i have, n used at NPC was done in 2002.

and also, i dont know if i missed this info somewhere on the forum coz i've been on it from the start (though i hvnt really posted much coz i dint know much about the DV before now) . pls i'd like to know if the DV is processed only at the us embassy in lagos , or also at the abuja embassy. thnx

It is accepted.
You can only be interviewed in US embassy in Lagos.

Thanks,

Hello Everyone, i want to quickly say this, i wouldn't want any stress for this house again oooo, its about Kamorass as this DV thing is winding down, the pressure is mounting on them seriously, the other time i was saying in the forum that after the first time you go there for x-ray and blood test, they will give you a whole MONTH to come back for the physical examination, it was like a joke! its no joke at all, its for real. so pls let us do whatever we can to get the medicals done on time, as soon as you know your interview date preferably thru email from KCC, print it and take to Embassy for you to get the medical forms so as to proceed to Kamorass immediately, the pressure is building up oooo, and also know that kamorass is handling more than DV applicants o, ero yapa (people Plenty) remember september 30th is the deadline for this Dv2007 failure to get your result b4 then...................... you know oooooo. i just got mine yesterday. pls lets take this serious, especially for those of us outside Lagos. if this is not true then let Baba-D confirm it, he has been there and he knows now.
God bless us.

Adebayo,
Thanks for your alert message.
To me i don't think medical result can make somebody to loose the visa.
I strongly believe that the most important thing is to pass the interview.Because once you pass, a visa has been designated to you. They can only ask you to get your medical exam b/4 you get it.That they said that they processing of 2007 Dv will end by 30 Sept. does not mean their won't be pending cases that will spill over to October which require only conclusion.
However, they only meant that there won't be any 2007 Dv processing or interview as from 1st October this year.

Cheers.

Now in US.:D
POE Virginia.
SSN collected.:D
GC yet to be collected.:rolleyes:

can we be current by september

hello guys,pls i like know if everybody wil be current by september.case niumber af00024........also i pray that we shall all see in america by december.AMEN.:) :D am a new guy on this site.

Hi

Hi houx just to say hi and to see how far with those who are undergoing interview and those waiting for their visa.
People like Pastor Adebayo and co.

Have a nice day

hello, People in d houx,ds is WEST, i'm also among d high case number but all d same i give THANK 2 ALMIGHTY GOD, just because, what will be, will
sourly be, & d remain people dt going 4 his or her interview i pray dt d Lord will crown u with is mercy & also lead u 2 d right part in jesus name AMEN. west af28***

just to reiterate the warning from Adebayo...I was at Kamoras yesterday for the medicals. The pressure is beginning to mount. I was told to come for the result in three weeks.
All members of this forum whose numbers are current in August/September should immediately send a mail to KCC to confirm their interview dates, forward the response to d lagos consulate e-mail address and collect their medical forms.
Even though, I hadn't receive my 2nd NL letter, I was able to do my medicals following the above pattern.
You should also start getting ur police report, NPC letter, Sponsor's documents among others.
Make sure u r fully ready and meet up with ur first appointment!
Every single day counts

bush woman

Are u leaving that soon??? 26th July?? u don't want to waste time atall:D I like your style. I'll do same too;)

FOC IS FREE OF CHARGE

I NEED TO LEAVE SO THAT I CAN SPEND AT LEAST 4 WEEKS BEOFORE SEPT, AS SCHOOL WILL RESUME IN SEPT, SO AM SPENDING THE REMAINING PART OF THE SUMMER HOLIDAY.

PRAY THAT THE GC WILL BE READY BEFORE 4 WEEKS

hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hello house my visa was delivered to me at home today, by 6pm.
Normally u pay for a courier to delivered it, if ur interview is successful.
That is 9 working days.

I hope everybody is doing fine

Hey guys, u are the best:D I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee y'all though we haven't met but there's a strong connection between all of us. I feel so great infact when i woke up today it was like it never happened.
I believe God has bigger plans for us all and if he allowed us get the first NL just to help others cross and meet all these wonderful plp, is also a good thing, though it's hard I must confess;) Am happy i met everyone. Am going to attach the pic of my son and I, am relaxed that we are all one bigggggggg family. I'll take the pic of at the end of the week. I tried uploading it with as a jpeg file, it's saying invalid so i converted it to a PDF File.
Jrcies, thank you so much for starting this forum and am sooooooooooo happy that u scaled thru. God's blessing;)
Somehow i don't know how, but we go jam for america:D
Love
Mamaj:D ;)

Hello MamaJ,
I just came in to the forum this morning and saw posts by our family members complimenting your pix.I just wan protest say me i never see am ooo cos i took some days off work after the last bulletin and i want to tell everyone in the house that God has a reason for eveything he does.He never take things away from you if he doesnt have a better one to give.
See we all are going to enter for the next dv and win with a favourable case number.
MamaJ i think u should repost the pix again maybe everyother person should follow suite.
We need to know each other .