• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Hi Sinexworldwide,

U never still tiya to ask this question??? okay, if i must tell u, what u need to do is write kcc again to reconfirm ur date and then print and take that to the embassy orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr write the Nigerian embassy, letting them know u called kcc and they confirmed your interview was on the -------- and that u still don't have ur second package. Ofcourse they will instruct you on what to do.

congratulations to Adebayo

Congrats my brother

Our GOD is faithful .
Let me use this opportunity to tell all of us in the house that are yet to attend our interviews what my Daddy in the Lord told me last friday during the monthly Holy Ghost service. He said " IT IS SETTLED, YOU ( YOU AND I ) WILL WIN"! and i add "with ease ". We shall be successful and our visas will be given to us with ease in Jesus name. Do i get an amen to that ? Me i said and i'm still saying a big AMEN O !

Jesus is lord!

congratulation adebayo.most times i don't have anything to talk about in this forum,because u guys have really been wonderful and interesting.i really want to contribute to this forum,because this is a very big family,that God has accredited.Being part of this forum,i believe that my own testimony is guaranteed.

Congratulations!!!

Adebayo and Modest,
I am very happy for you guys it is good to know that the tenssion is over and this is the begining of good things in the forum and i know by God's grace everyone left will scale through in Jesus name amen. I am happy to see all this development as i check on the forum once in a while. 2TEE our are u doing, u are one of the 1st person that really gave hope in this forum by solving many of my question easily and today am happy to still see you contributing positively in this forum, the forum as shown that as nigerians old or young, rich or poor, small or big,far or near with diversity in tribe and tongue can still live together possitively helping eachother without remembering these difference. I just want to say that we should not let this attitude leave us even as we rrive the states.I wish everyone success in their forth coming interview, may Almighty God urs as he did mine

Thank you all

MODEST,

I am truly happy for you;congrat.Please tell us the koko now. Give us details of the whole things. I beg u.

Congratulations once again.:)

THANK U EVERY BODY, AND I PRAY THAT WE WILL ALL HAVE GOOD NEWS TO TELL IN GOD'S NAME.

FLOYO I DON GIVE THE DETAILS BEFORE, I JUST WENT IN TO CONCLUDE MY CASE, BECOS I DIDN'T GO A COMPLETE PACKAGE OF AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT BEFORE,

MEGIADO WHAT IS UP
I BEG WHO SEE OBINNA, WHAT ABOUT THE GUY THAT WAS REJECTED BECOS HE IS A MECHANIC

We Are Serving A Living God

Where do I start from?

My God and My Lord I just thank you for you are indeed a good God, you are my everlasting father, you are the beginning and the ending, I appreciate you for your favour today and forever, thank you thank you thank you for today, Daddy am very grateful.

My good people I will take my time to give you the details in to to:

I left my house at about 5:15am, got to the embassy at about 6:20am, parked at their car park, paid N200 for that service.

Lined up till about 6:50am in front of the embassy gate, got to the first checking point 7:10am
Pass thru the first check, OK I was given a slip to pay $375 and my DV tag, got into the main arena of the interview, an open space like that, pass thru the second security check point, OK
I paid $375 at the payment point, got the receipt and sat down, all these happens till 7:50am
A black lady at window G called my DV number, asked me to submit my documents, which I did, took both originals and the copies, looked at them one by one, ask for medical reports, told her not yet ready, after like 2mins asked me to go and sit down, waiting game begins, mennnnnnnnnnnn make I no lie una, the AC we dey that place na die, I almost frozen out, waited till around 11:10am, then another guy called my DV number in another cubicle, this time at the other side, you will just step to the back, not at the initial window, when I got there I met a white guy, against all I have heard, and because our daddy is in heaven, this guy was as friendly as anything, 1st teased me of my name, he asked me if he got it correct and I said I wouldn’t take any offence in his pronunciations, we both laughed.

He made me raise my riight hand and swear to tell the truth, which i did,
he took my both index finger prints, right and left.

Now the interview proper begins:
C/officer: Your name was selected, hw did u feel when you received the news?
Adebayo: that’s correct, I was happy and i thank God
C/officer: Did you have diploma or University degree?
Adebayo: I have Uni Degree.
C/officer: from which school?
Adebayo: From so so university
C/officer: what course?
Adebayo: so so course
C/officer: tell me about the course and your final project?
Adebayo: bla bla blab la
C/officer: ok ok
C/officer: You equally have Waec result to show me, hw many Credits do you have in there?
Adebayo: I had 6 credits, 2 dinstinctions and 1pass
C/officer: in hw many sittings?
Adebayo: once
C/officer; When
Adebayo: May/June 1993.
C/officer: ok, good
C/officer: Do you work at present?
Adebayo: yes
C/officer: At where?
Adebayo: so so and so place
C/officer: its ok.

C/officer: I have gone through your papers and I can tell you that you have been found eligible for this visa, but you haven’t provide me with your medical result, to complete your case pls get your medical result when its ready and submit on any Friday from 7am, you are not coming for any further interview but to just submit the medical result.

Adebayo: Thank you
The consular officer handed over a slip like letter to me which I will use to enter the embassy on a Friday when I come to submit the medical result; then I left the embassy like this :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I want to use this opportunity to say a very BIG ''thank you'' to you all, jrcies, MamaJ, Modest, Baba Agba, Baba Aladura, Sameffiong, Lizzy, 2tee, Wld, and all that i can not mention God bless us all, i love you all.

God will not leave us, he will surely see us all through, i thank you for your prayers, and I pray you shall all find favour too in Jesus Name, infact I don’t know what to say than to just say Thank you lord Jesus, and thank you to everybody. God bless yah

EVERYBODY WILL AGREE WITH ME THAT THIS IS NOT AN INTERVIEW, BUT A WORK OVER.
THE LORD IS GOOD,

LOOK FOR THE REASON OF THIS ANNOITING EVRYBODY SHALL BE CURRENT AND WE SHALL HAVE COURSE TO REJOICE IN JESUS NAME.
BABA ALADURA, U SHALL HAVE COURSE TO WIN AND SING PRAISES TO THE LORD,
FOR ALL THOSE WAITING TO BE CURRENT, JULY IS THE SEVENTH MONTH AND SPIRITUALLY SEVEN IS A POWERFUL NUMBER, BY THE SPECIAL GACE OF GOD, YOU SHALL ALL SMILE THIS MONTH IN JESUS NAME
WE SHALL ALL BE GLAD IN THE LORD

ADEBAYO, IS UR NAME AYO NA NI WA MA RI LORUKO JESU.

CONGRATULATIONS, MY MAN

MamaJ

Men!!! as the days are coming to an end, God is making the interview get so easy for us. Thank you father for yet another sweet miracle.
Pastor A. Congratulations ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, just like modest, you had a stressless interview. So shall it be for everyone in the house.
God bless you all. Jrcies u said, today will determine our fate, but i will say, our fate has been determined all we need to see is the confirmation of what God has said and that is we will be current. you can't be in this God sent forum and not get interviewed? [smile]

The Lord is good and will continue to be.
Come the end of today all numbers shall be current and i tell u, u shall have a walk over intervies.
Same prayer goes for everybody, becos we are partakers of heaven
Rejoice

Thank you all

Thank you everybody, both home and abroad, everybody waiting to be current will be current, all for interviews will be succecful, abroad people God bless u.
God bless every one of us.
I beg stann wey u now, and all other,
Baba Agba just vamus like that, Jcries I can feel you, mama j, meet u in ame.
Bayo and all others welcome on board.

It is well for the Lord said so

minjbaatar; lottery winning letter called first package comes regular mail

Visa Bulletin

I guess we all will have to wait until Monday before we will know how the numbers goes...It's 4am 9ja time, and I am still online trying to see if this Bulletin would be released so that I get it off my chest haba!!! But so far...Nope!!!

Crazy you would say...:D

Hi every one in the house

Congratulation past and others.

Ubus dont worry Houston is big, 6th largest city in the US, on SSN visit http://www.socialsecurity.gov/ for help.

Your IM Visa is good for 1 year in case your GC delays

Life is lot better than niger, if you live in West Houston or off down town u may need a car to take you round b/c no bus services is such areas

becareful always ask questions when you are not cleared double check every info some notorious places are SW Houston, SE Houston if you will stay in such areas it is no different from Lagos life, it is a bit smart, but other areas are more secured. Lucky you.

I started working already, pray that your SSN will arrive early b/c no SSN no work it is like the bible 666

Last edited by a moderator:
@adebayo, Modest
Congratulations to the duo. You've been wonderful gifts to the houx.

@jrcies
Relax.Your number is surely current for September. We should all be hopeful!

@tunde1001
How far with your case...please keep us posted...perhaps, we could have some ideas to assist.

@sinexworldwide

Successfull interview

First and foremost i would like to thank everyone in this forum for having conrtibuted in one way or another. This helped me a lot.

Had my interview in the first week on July.

I was asked the following:
Q: How old are you?
A: ans
Q: What do you do?
Q: when was your customary marriage
Q: when did you register your marriage?
Q: my hubby was asked what he does
A: he ans.
That was it.
I did not have some docs for my family. I was told to bring whenever they were ready. Brought them three days later and will be getting my visa in a weeks time.

Those going for an interview and are married please be very careful. I saw two couples rejected, reason was lack of evidence of marriage. A couple was asked the date/day they met/married and they gave contradicting dates. Its so unfortunate that this happens. Do not risk your chances.

All the best and God bless you all.

First and foremost i would like to thank everyone in this forum for having conrtibuted in one way or another. This helped me a lot.

That was it.
I did not have some docs for my family. I was told to bring whenever they were ready. Brought them three days later and will be getting my visa in a weeks time.

Those going for an interview and are married please be very careful. I saw two couples rejected, reason was lack of evidence of marriage. A couple was asked the date/day they met/married and they gave contradicting dates. Its so unfortunate that this happens. Do not risk your chances.

Congrat and thanks for getting back to us

Congratulations bia!!!!!!! Your interview has been the easiest so far. Wow!!!! God is tooooooooooo much. This is God and it is good.

i aint got a clue

i joined this houx few months back but b4 then i did not have a clue about the DV thing, all i knew then was that i had won the dv lottery and i was expecting to go to ame, but i kept on waiting for the 2nd letter, it was after a friend suggested that i join this forum did i know what i was in for, although my number is not yet current (AF00028****) , i have read a lot of posts about ppl who have been to the interview and ppl who are about to, i must confess i was well impressed, if we all could only apply this spirit of cooperation and communism to our way of life in our country i bet we would not need to go anywhere , be that as it may, manythanks to those who have posted usefull messages in the house, and for those of us that are green horns i hope we will hear the good news soon.
keep up the good work y'all.
God bless

Another big success story

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAdebayo..................................
Pastor Adebayo what a very nice interview..............
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCcccccccongrat! I am very happy for u, hope ours too be a very successful story to relate in the houx.

Happy preparation to join others in America. We are also coming to join u and others in Jehovah's name.

Have a nice weekend.

Congratulations! Bia

That was it.

Congratulations!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAdebayo..................................
Pastor Adebayo what a very nice interview..............
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCcccccccongrat! I am very happy for u, hope ours too be a very successful story to relate in the houx.

Happy preparation to join others in America. We are also coming to join u and others in Jehovah's name.

Have a nice weekend.

Thank you so much McBen