• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Congrats Modest, it's no more a surprise news, that's God's promise for us all in this Forum.
I called KCC yesterday for my interview date, and it was given to me to be 8th of August, now I'm waiting for my 2nd letter, can someone advice how i will get my medical done having called Kamoras and they told me not to come without my 2nd letter. What's next?

Go the Embassy on Monday, be there before 11 am. You will be given the Medical & Police Clearnce Form if you go there with the following documents;

1. Print the mail sent to you by KCC
2. Take your International Passport along
3. Take the Congratulatory Letter along

Where do I start from?

My God and My Lord I just thank you for you are indeed a good God, you are my everlasting father, you are the beginning and the ending, I appreciate you for your favour today and forever, thank you thank you thank you for today, Daddy am very grateful.

My good people I will take my time to give you the details in to to:

I left my house at about 5:15am, got to the embassy at about 6:20am, parked at their car park, paid N200 for that service.

Lined up till about 6:50am in front of the embassy gate, got to the first checking point 7:10am
Pass thru the first check, OK I was given a slip to pay $375 and my DV tag, got into the main arena of the interview, an open space like that, pass thru the second security check point, OK
I paid $375 at the payment point, got the receipt and sat down, all these happens till 7:50am
A black lady at window G called my DV number, asked me to submit my documents, which I did, took both originals and the copies, looked at them one by one, ask for medical reports, told her not yet ready, after like 2mins asked me to go and sit down, waiting game begins, mennnnnnnnnnnn make I no lie una, the AC we dey that place na die, I almost frozen out, waited till around 11:10am, then another guy called my DV number in another cubicle, this time at the other side, you will just step to the back, not at the initial window, when I got there I met a white guy, against all I have heard, and because our daddy is in heaven, this guy was as friendly as anything, 1st teased me of my name, he asked me if he got it correct and I said I wouldn’t take any offence in his pronunciations, we both laughed.

He made me raise my riight hand and swear to tell the truth, which i did,
he took my both index finger prints, right and left.

Now the interview proper begins:
C/officer: Your name was selected, hw did u feel when you received the news?
Adebayo: that’s correct, I was happy and i thank God
C/officer: Did you have diploma or University degree?
Adebayo: I have Uni Degree.
C/officer: from which school?
Adebayo: From so so university
C/officer: what course?
Adebayo: so so course
C/officer: tell me about the course and your final project?
Adebayo: bla bla blab la
C/officer: ok ok
C/officer: You equally have Waec result to show me, hw many Credits do you have in there?
Adebayo: I had 6 credits, 2 dinstinctions and 1pass
C/officer: in hw many sittings?
Adebayo: once
C/officer; When
Adebayo: May/June 1993.
C/officer: ok, good
C/officer: Do you work at present?
Adebayo: yes
C/officer: At where?
Adebayo: so so and so place
C/officer: its ok.

C/officer: I have gone through your papers and I can tell you that you have been found eligible for this visa, but you haven’t provide me with your medical result, to complete your case pls get your medical result when its ready and submit on any Friday from 7am, you are not coming for any further interview but to just submit the medical result.

Adebayo: Thank you
The consular officer handed over a slip like letter to me which I will use to enter the embassy on a Friday when I come to submit the medical result; then I left the embassy like this :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I want to use this opportunity to say a very BIG ''thank you'' to you all, jrcies, MamaJ, Modest, Baba Agba, Baba Aladura, Sameffiong, Lizzy, 2tee, Wld, and all that i can not mention God bless us all, i love you all.

God will not leave us, he will surely see us all through, i thank you for your prayers, and I pray you shall all find favour too in Jesus Name, infact I don’t know what to say than to just say Thank you lord Jesus, and thank you to everybody. God bless yah

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Hello Pastor A,

I monitored this site closely throughout the day waiting for your posting. I just decided to try for the last time today and saw this!

Many congratulations! Thank God for His favour. It must feel like a BIG burden rolled away.

I'm sure you'll sleep like a newborn baby today :D

We go wash am o.

And to all the others still waiting for their letters, especially the founder of this wonderful forum (Jrcies), your own time of rejoicing will come very soon in Jesus name. God is able to finish what He started.

All the best.

Where do I start from?

My God and My Lord I just thank you for you are indeed a good God, you are my everlasting father, you are the beginning and the ending, I appreciate you for your favour today and forever, thank you thank you thank you for today, Daddy am very grateful.

I left my house at about 5:15am, got to the embassy at about 6:20am, parked at their car park, paid N200 for that service.

Lined up till about 6:50am in front of the embassy gate, got to the first checking point 7:10am
Pass thru the first check, OK I was given a slip to pay $375 and my DV tag, got into the main arena of the interview, an open space like that, pass thru the second security check point, OK
I paid $375 at the payment point, got the receipt and sat down, all these happens till 7:50am
A black lady at window G called my DV number, asked me to submit my documents, which I did, took both originals and the copies, looked at them one by one, ask for medical reports, told her not yet ready, after like 2mins asked me to go and sit down, waiting game begins, mennnnnnnnnnnn make I no lie una, the AC we dey that place na die, I almost frozen out, waited till around 11:10am, then another guy called my DV number in another cubicle, this time at the other side, you will just step to the back, not at the initial window, when I got there I met a white guy, against all I have heard, and because our daddy is in heaven, this guy was as friendly as anything, 1st teased me of my name, he asked me if he got it correct and I said I wouldn’t take any offence in his pronunciations, we both laughed.

C/officer: You equally have Waec result to show me, hw many Credits do you have in there?
C/officer; When

C/officer: I have gone through your papers and I can tell you that you have been found eligible for this visa, but you haven’t provide me with your medical result, to complete your case pls get your medical result when its ready and submit on any Friday from 7am, you are not coming for any further interview but to just submit the medical result.

The consular officer handed over a slip like letter to me which I will use to enter the embassy on a Friday when I come to submit the medical result; then I left the embassy like this :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I want to use this opportunity to say a very BIG ''thank you'' to you all, jrcies, MamaJ, Modest, Baba Agba, Baba Aladura, Sameffiong, Lizzy, 2tee, Wld, and all that i can not mention God bless us all, i love you all.

God will not leave us, he will surely see us all through, i thank you for your prayers, and I pray you shall all find favour too in Jesus Name, infact I don’t know what to say than to just say Thank you lord Jesus, and thank you to everybody. God bless yah

Congratulation Pastor A
I rejoice with you on this God made success. It shall be permanent, this good news will not seize in this house, it shall continue forever. Amen.
Congrat man.

Congratulations! Modest & Adebayo

Where do I start from?

C/officer; When

Modest & Adebayo,

Congrats! I am happy for you guys.

Hello Pastor A,

I monitored this site closely throughout the day waiting for your posting. I just decided to try for the last time today and saw this!

Many congratulations! Thank God for His favour. It must feel like a BIG burden rolled away.

I'm sure you'll sleep like a newborn baby today :D

We go wash am o.

And to all the others still waiting for their letters, especially the founder of this wonderful forum (Jrcies), your own time of rejoicing will come very soon in Jesus name. God is able to finish what He started.

All the best.

Thank you Madam for your best wishes...I claim am in Jesus name.
I hope all is well with you and your family over there?

My people with high case number...today will be the day we will know our fate.
But not to worry...Our good lord has already perfected it.

IT IS WELL!!!

Thanks, MamaJ

Thank you so much for the info on the passport. I guess I will have to make an arrangement to get a new one once it commence...come 25 this month.

I hope it will not take forever to get it .

Where do I start from?

C/officer; When

Congrats Adebayo, more testimonies on the way.
Congrats!

Where do I start from?

C/officer; When

Congrat Bayo. God is really with us, we shall all smile at the end of September. God bless we all!

Our beloved house, what do you think the Lord has for us by Sunday - 15th? Please may your comment!

Congratulations

Adebayo,
Congratulations and welldone. What the Lord has started in all our lives shall he perfect.

I wish all winners a very successful interview.

Congrat Bayo. God is really with us, we shall all smile at the end of September. God bless we all!

Our beloved house, what do you think the Lord has for us by Sunday - 15th? Please may your comment!

Anything less than this :D :D :D :D :D :D :D on the 15th is not going to happen in this house in Jesus Name, last night when i was with Daddy, i told him that i use myself and the miracle of yesterday as a point of contact to everyone still waiting that we shall all obtain a good success, and he has said YES, so no one can say NO, come 15th we shall all become current in Jesus Name, Amen.
Thank you so much everyone.

15th Ke? It's likely todayooo,though due to time difference...We will get to know from this part of the world, I think as from 4p.m 9ja time to 12 am.
Above all, the good lord have something GOOD for those of us with high numbers and that is,We will be called for interview.
Don't doubt...just believe......

Anything less than this :D :D :D :D :D :D :D on the 15th is not going to happen in this house in Jesus Name, last night when i was with Daddy, i told him that i use myself and the miracle of yesterday as a point of contact to everyone still waiting that we shall all obtain a good success, and he has said YES, so no one can say NO, come 15th we shall all become current in Jesus Name, Amen.
Thank you so much everyone.

Pastor Adebayo, Congraaaa tuuuu laaaa tiooooon ooooo.
I am so happy for you, men we have all come a long way.For a year now we all have been rubbing minds on this forum and God has not disappointed us in anyway.O Lord we thank you and give you all the glory.
O lord, for those of us that are expecting to get current(High case numbers) make our dreams a reality so we will have every course to gloryfy your name.

Congratulations Pastor and continue to remember us in your prayers.

Go the Embassy on Monday, be there before 11 am. You will be given the Medical & Police Clearnce Form if you go there with the following documents;

1. Print the mail sent to you by KCC
2. Take your International Passport along
3. Take the Congratulatory Letter along

tHANKS ALOT FOR THIS ADVICE BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY MAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT WAS CONFIRMED ON PHONE. SO, WHAT DO I DO?

congratulation

hello.
omo congratulation am really happy 4 u o.victory at last.my pastor did u hear of any other people interview while waiting 4 urs,if yes pls lets know

Men!!! as the days are coming to an end, God is making the interview get so easy for us. Thank you father for yet another sweet miracle.
Pastor A. Congratulations ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, just like modest, you had a stressless interview. So shall it be for everyone in the house.
God bless you all. Jrcies u said, today will determine our fate, but i will say, our fate has been determined all we need to see is the confirmation of what God has said and that is we will be current. you can't be in this God sent forum and not get interviewed? [smile]